Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't think she loves anyone else at all..she's totally making it all up. I loved her scene with her sister and their conversation about marriage and love. Her ideologies are so on point and perfect. She would always make a good ideal wife, and not let the fact get in her way that her husband is not her love. She knows the difference between the two very well.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

Bajjo.. 🤗🤗 How are you?

Good good Alhamdulillah!
Been so long! I'm glad you're watching this 😳
Do you also watch Guzaarish? I asked because it stars Affan 😳
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I don't think she loves anyone else at all..she's totally making it all up. I loved her scene with her sister and their conversation about marriage and love. Her ideologies are so on point and perfect. She would always make a good ideal wife, and not let the fact get in her way that her husband is not her love. She knows the difference between the two very well.

i think the man in the library scene will be the other angle of this story
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

i think the man in the library scene will be the other angle of this story

@red I dont think the library guy will be the 3rd angle 🤔 in the precap when they showed Mohit hitting him, Anmol angrily tells him I would've handled him myself, why did you interfere? The library guy before also had been slapped by Anmol.

As for her loving anyone else, me too feel she is making it up. But still we dont know...lets she what happens. I am liking this intense love story 😳
TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: vidya0906

@red I dont think the library guy will be the 3rd angle 🤔 in the precap when they showed Mohit hitting him, Anmol angrily tells him I would've handled him myself, why did you interfere? The library guy before also had been slapped by Anmol.

As for her loving anyone else, me too feel she is making it up. But still we dont know...lets she what happens. I am liking this intense love story 😳

then she must be pretending to be in love with someone else to make mohid jealous
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

then she must be pretending to be in love with someone else to make mohid jealous

I just saw the opening credits of the episode...there is another actor Zain Baig...will he be that guy 🤔😕

So its Mohid and not Mohit? 😛
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just saw the opening credits of the episode...there is another actor Zain Baig...will he be that guy 🤔😕

Yup it is Mohid.
TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Actually mujhe khud nahi pata whether its Mohit or mohid 😆,actually i am an indian,watching this drama on youtube 😃
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok... the guessing game starts. I think Anmol will marry Mohid because of her sister. Her sister's fiance will threaten to break the engagement because of Mohid and yada yada yada
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show has some amazing dialogues.Love the promo for next week 😊