Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Anmol was an OTT character since the beginning and now they have butchered Mohid's character as well. For me both the characters are flawed. I think in the end it comes down to which flaws you can tolerate as a viewer and which flaws you can not. Personally I can't tolerate that one big flaw of Mohid.

Being OTT is not wrong and cannot be a character flaw but lying and not having the guts to take responsibility for one's own actions is wrong and a black mark no the character of that person...

Whatever Mohid did, he at least did not lie...He stalked and made Anmol's life impossible but for that what did she do? She committed her first mistake in the show when she went ahead and married him...After that she kept on making one mistake after another...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Word Count: 0

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Being OTT is not wrong and cannot be a character flaw but lying and not having the guts to take responsibility for one's own actions is wrong and a black mark no the character of that person...

Whatever Mohid did, he at least did not lie...He stalked and made Anmol's life impossible but for that what did she do? She committed her first mistake in the show when she went ahead and married him...After that she kept on making one mistake after another...

Are you trying to justify Mohid's actions?
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the new promo anmol mohid hug
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But mehwish said ending would be surprise us, this is gonna be so typical which is even more surprising

humayun said in his recent interview that mil hi jana chahye tou it indicates the ending is changed now
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

Just saw the new promo anmol mohid hug

Awww😃

Word Count: 1

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow new promo
@meramaan ..your fav scene is there 😉
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Are you trying to justify Mohid's actions?

I am pointing at what Anmol did is wrong...How is that connected with Mohid? Are you trying to justify Anmol's character?

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

humayun said in his recent interview that mil hi jana chahye tou it indicates the ending is changed now

Chalo phir bhi I hope it would be a good ending and not a typical one
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I am pointing at what Anmol did is wrong...How is that connected with Mohid? Are you trying to justify Anmol's character?

There is no need to point that to me when I have already said that both are flawed characters. You on the other hand said at least Mohid did not lie. That 'IS' justifying. It seems as if you are trying to say 'Mohid is better'. If you were not trying to justify Mohid then what was your point? Why did you compare Mohid and Anmol.