Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the conversation between the mother and the son where she clearly disapproved him slapping her. You hardly see these kind of conversations where mother does not approve her son slapping his wife.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally caught up!

The dialogues in this episode were tooo gooddd

Hinna finally caught up
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maine Haar nahi maani, par tum ko harta hua nahi daikh sakta- mohid. Uff

Kyun tumhare Baap ka raaj hai.
Nahin, mera 👏

I will watch the epi again
The dualogues were too good
Especially the ones between anmol and her mom.

Btw why was mishal wearing fakeeron wala chola lol
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Saw a post on insta
Dil lagi team recorded both happy and sad ending it will now depend on viewers that what they want.
faizabadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

Saw a post on insta

Dil lagi team recorded both happy and sad ending it will now depend on viewers that what they want.

I think I am the only one who wants to see this drama to end on a sad note. 😊 evil but don't know why i want to see anmol repenting and crying.😕
Edited by faizabadar - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail
I am utterly disappointed in the way they made Anmol's character end up...When the show started off,she was my most favorite character for she came across as this girl with both guts and the brains and someone who stands by her word...But she just ended up being a very impulsive, bitter, directionless rebel...Not just that, she also turned out to be someone who turns away from taking the responsibility of her own mistakes...😒
Her sister is much more wiser and sorted than her...

I didn't find her lying to Mohid as wrong as her not taking the responsibility of that lie...So if her mom did not happen to overhear, she was planning on hiding such a key fact from her forever? I love her mom for being such a honest and fair person...I have always found her the best character in the entire drama...👏

Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faizabadar

I think I am the only one who wants to see this drama to end on a sad note. 😊 evil but don't know why i want to see anmol repenting and crying.😕

I think initially they planned a sad end but seeing the response they might go for happy one.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thoroughly disappointed. The same thing happened that I feared the most. That slap was tried to be justified again as 'because Mohid wanted to shut Anmol up'. I mentioned it before as well that it is a very wrong precedence. Someone mentioned Udaari here but there is no comparison between Udaari and Dillagi. In Udaari imtiaz has been presented as evil. What he did was established very clearly as evil and wrong. There is no question, no confusion, no ifs and buts. Here Mohid has been portrayed as this prince charming, who although has done wrong but no he is still a hero and he justifies his actions as well leaving the audience confused. Even on this same forum I have seen people justifying Mohid's slap.

I also do not agree with putting all the blame for this mess on Anmol. After all it was Mohid who started it. Wasn't he the one who interfered in Anmol's life first, he broke her engagement, he broke her sister's engagement. Where is Mohid's payment for his actions?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Thoroughly disappointed. The same thing happened that I feared the most. That slap was tried to be justified again as 'because Mohid wanted to shut Anmol up'. I mentioned it before as well that it is a very wrong precedence. Someone mentioned Udaari here but there is no comparison between Udaari and Dillagi. In Udaari imtiaz has been presented as evil. What he did was established very clearly as evil and wrong. There is no question, no confusion, no ifs and buts. Here Mohid has been portrayed as this prince charming, who although has done wrong but no he is still a hero and he justifies his actions as well leaving the audience confused. Even on this same forum I have seen people justifying Mohid's slap.

I also do not agree with putting all the blame for this mess on Anmol. After all it was Mohid who started it. Wasn't he the one who interfered in Anmol's life first, he broke her engagement, he broke her sister's engagement. Where is Mohid's payment for his actions?

I am disappointed in the way they turned Anmol's character into a sissy who turns away from taking the responsibility of her part...She after all turned out to be a paper tiger who couldn't even face the world with honesty...Very disappointing indeed...Once again they turned the male character into the ultimate martyr while making the female lead as a brainless bimbo who is a rebel without any cause...
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I am disappointed in the way they turned Anmol's character into a sissy who turns away from taking the responsibility of her part...She after all turned out to be a paper tiger who couldn't even face the world with honesty...Very disappointing indeed...Once again they turned the male character into the ultimate martyr while making the female lead as a brainless bimbo who is a rebel without any cause...

AGREE