Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
I REALLY REALLY LOVED LAST EPISODE
I was so sure this misunderstanding wud continue till the last epi and finally zulekha will give up her ego and tell mohid movie the truth but whoa all the stuff which I was hoping to see in last epi happened this week itself

To b honest I wasn't looking forward to this wk as I was sure it wud be a sad epi with everyone misunderstanding everyone

But this week's epi was one of the MOST EVENTFUL epis

SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED which I wasn't expecting

CLAPS CLAPS FOR FAIZA IFTIKHER

I loved mohid and mohids moms convo...i have NEVER seen such a sensible real mom son convo regarding the bahu in any show till date...

LOVED the level of trust and understanding yet good intention which mom.n son shares and how they do understand each other as well

Even the small scene of mohid and his sister was so heart touching as well

I always adored the bonding between these 3 mom son n daughter since epi 1

And the way they handled the Anmol situation through just honest dialogues and confessions to each other was BEAUTIFUL

in other shows this petty issue wud hv been dragged for weeks

But here the writer showed how thru honest dialogues and trust in each other we can get the true picture through our family itself

Coming to anmols house

THE BEST DIALOGUE WHICH PUNCHED ME IN THE HEART STRAIGHT WAS WHEN ANMOLS MOM SAID all teary eyes
If it was the son in law I wudnt have gotten hurt but my son said these things and hence it's hurting me more...she indeed used to consider mohid movie as her son and it indeed was way more hurting

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i was wondering why Anmol was not that mad with Mohid when he called her ..I thought she will shout so loud and won't hear what mohid was saying 😕😲😲
Shayyani thumbnail
Anmol is not angry at Mohid...she is hurt because she was trying to leave aside all her doubts and misunderstandings and then he did something that shattered her to pieces because she was starting to like him. I can't believe Mohid slapped her though...I'm glad Sabiha helped Anmol and Mohid out too not worrying about her own izzat.
Finally caught up!
The dialogues in this episode were tooo gooddd
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally caught up!

The dialogues in this episode were tooo gooddd

wow ..first time i heard you talking about same epi what we were talking about 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish they will eventually manage to give a strong positive message out of all that unnecessary slapping fiasco. Also Mohid needs serious .. serious redemption. Lets see how the writer has managed it.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

wow ..first time i heard you talking about same epi what we were talking about 😆

@Heavenlybiss and @nep3...sorry off topic, but are u guys watching Dhaani? I am quite liking it.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today might be the best episode of Dillagi. 😳
Mohid Anmol (MohMol). 😃

Originally posted by: MeraMann

@Heavenlybiss and @nep3...sorry off topic, but are u guys watching Dhaani? I am quite liking it.

Nope. No Geo shows for me after Teri Meri Bakwas Jodi. 😆
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

no i haven't ..but thinking about it 😛