[/QUOTE

Hayee! U are so lucky.

Word Count: 0

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nep3

han lagta hai fir se badam khana padega ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@nep πŸ˜† I guess MeraMann ne hi recommend kiya tha meine toh abhi tak koi episode nahi dekhi bas ost pe fida hu 😳
and thank you soo much for the link πŸ€—

@MeraMann omg yes I know the ost is love I've been replaying it non stop ❀️
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sorry off topic ..πŸ˜›
i am quite excited so have to share this ..going to watch Rahat Fateh Ali today ..and hope for Dillagi gazal 😳

wohh nice hope you had a good time a friend went too I saw in her snaps he sung Dillagi and I directly had to think of u πŸ˜ƒ tho it was that TSeries single version but still <3
it seemed like such a good atmosphere almost everyone was standing and clapping while dam mast qalander came
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

wohh nice hope you had a good time a friend went too I saw in her snaps he sung Dillagi and I directly had to think of u πŸ˜ƒ tho it was that TSeries single version but still <3
it seemed like such a good atmosphere almost everyone was standing and clapping while dam mast qalander came

πŸ˜†
it was really good ..enjoyed a lot ..yes Dillagi song was Tseries like classical but still good ..ya people were standing and dancing in a lot of songs ..later on security gave up πŸ˜†

Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Where did u see it?

Are you sure Anmol refused? It looked like that was an old episode when she refuses to go with him. It was her mom that told him they want nothing to do with him... Not that I expect her to go with him...
lets reach the second AT before the drama ends πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Actually that will be a good lesson for everyone who wants to forcefully pursue a one-sided love...Sorry to say, but I am still not able to empathize with Mohid for going after Anmol and leaving her with no other option other than to marry him...So what if he completely sobered down eventually as the damage has already been done...

I don't support the stories in which the road side romeos go after the girl and force her into a relationship and then the girl also eventually falls head over heels in love with them and the story turns into a dreamy love story by the end of it...πŸ˜•

Even i dont feel impressed by these stories, in fact i might be the only one i don't believe in first sight love at all, as fascinating as it may sound but in reality its just an infatuation...you cant really fall in love by seeing a person for few seconds..then you can fall out of love that easily tooπŸ˜† but even then Mohid is still better (except for slap) in my opinion then Anmol who created a mess by herself and now she is complaining and telling half truth to everyone to gain sympathies...she is horrible sorry to sayπŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

My problems is, why isn't she telling into anyone? She was very quick in jumping at Mohid's mom taunting her about what her son said/did, but how come she didn't say a thing about what she herself did?πŸ₯±

Exactly itne hi sachi hai to puri bat bata dey, why telling half truth and manipulating things in her favor...kher whatever lets see what happens now, but for me Anmol is very annoying now
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Then what about the flower showering scene on Mohid and Anmol and they both looking happy. I still have a feeling it will have a happy ending. This hope keeps me alive and kicking.

It could be a dreamπŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manicured haath hain..pyare to honge hi πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0