Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bdw i dont know why this scene caught my attention, I don't want to sound cheesy but Dastageer k hath kitne pyare hain...🤣🤣🤣
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Y do a feel that this is going to have a sad ending , something might happen to Mohid im feeling this

Actually that will be a good lesson for everyone who wants to forcefully pursue a one-sided love...Sorry to say, but I am still not able to empathize with Mohid for going after Anmol and leaving her with no other option other than to marry him...So what if he completely sobered down eventually as the damage has already been done...

I don't support the stories in which the road side romeos go after the girl and force her into a relationship and then the girl also eventually falls head over heels in love with them and the story turns into a dreamy love story by the end of it...😕
576281 thumbnail

I agree about what you said for Anmol, she is the one who started this misunderstanding...im against the hitting too, but i did not feel an ounce of sympathy for Anmol either

My problems is, why isn't she telling into anyone? She was very quick in jumping at Mohid's mom taunting her about what her son said/did, but how come she didn't say a thing about what she herself did?🥱
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Y do a feel that this is going to have a sad ending , something might happen to Mohid im feeling this

Then what about the flower showering scene on Mohid and Anmol and they both looking happy. I still have a feeling it will have a happy ending. This hope keeps me alive and kicking.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Too busy ..can't wait to watch tomorrow
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Too busy ..can't wait to watch tomorrow

Yes nep watch it asap. Its one of the best episodes.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I loved what Zulekha said to Mohid, even if she was talking without knowing the full story...

But Anmol has disappointed me yet again...She went and told her mom that Mohid just slapped her after raising a finger at her character...She did not tell her the whole story...And on the top of it she told lies about how accused her of having a relationship with another guy...😲..Isn't she the one who told Mohid that she loves Farid and is in touch with him even after the marriage? She is such a disappointing character...😔...I started this show with being fully in love with Anmol...But after they started showing the layers in her, my love and admiration for her character is slowly diminishing...She is trying to completely sidetrack the whole issue by making it into a man Vs woman thing...I wish she was more gutsy and told everyone the whole story...:(

And about Mohid, my stand remains the same...What he did to Anmol and her family in the beginning in pursuit of his so called love, even when Anmol kept rejecting him, showed how head strong he could be...He is only reaping what he has sown...I don't feel any sympathy for him!

This show has disappointed me by trying to make issues into Women Vs Men...Just because Mohid is a man, no one is listening to his point...And Anmol, who is the self proclaimed fighter for all this right, she just kept on lying about the whole issue without once talking about how she was the one who started this whole thing...If she is so gutsy, I want to see how she will face her own mom let alone anybody else, after she tells her about the whole story and how the whole misunderstanding happened,...Right now she is choosing to lie and bank upon somehow getting away with it by making the whole thing into a manVswoman issue...🥱

Bold: you just wrote what I felt while watching the episode... Anmol's conversation with Mohid's mom was a big disappointing, forget about the truth, she twisted the whole thing.
She was hurt because Mohid thinks she has relation with other man..wow! Isn't that she is the one worked hard to make him believe that she is having relation with other man 😲

Anmol's character is ruined for now 🥱
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

OMG,just loved the episode. Feeling bad for Anmol

One question - Woh letter kahaan Gaya Jo Anmol ne likha tha??
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anmol from the first epi I never really understood what she was about other than being egoistic and selfish .
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bdw i dont know why this scene caught my attention, I don't want to sound cheesy but Dastageer k hath kitne pyare hain...🤣🤣🤣

😆😆
manicured haath hain..pyare to honge hi 😉