Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

But Mishaal ne Mohid ko sab sach Bata Diya tha,iske baad bhi agar woh Anol par aise shukk karega aur sochega Ki woh pregnant hai toh koi bhi ladki hurt hogi

First of all, Anmol doesn't know that Mishaal told about Fareed and her to Mohid...Second of all, if you have been following every episode of the show, you should be knowing that that Mohid confirmed with Mishaal that she doesn't know everything about Anmol and that she doesn't know about Anmol meeting Fareed in Hyderabad...Third of all, Mohid saw with his own two eyes how Anmol met Fareed and travelled in the same car with him...Last but not the least, Anmol herself kept on telling him how Fareed is her lover and how she would do anything for him and how Mohid is lying about bringing Fareed to her - in other words, she wanted Mohid to think that she is in love with Fareed and can do anything to get him...

Now tell me why should she be hurt when he only asked her about what she has been trying to establish all through?
Can someoen explain to me what this whole misunderstanding is about
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People keep on mentioning here that why Anmol should be hurt when she herself mentioned Fareed...and my question is that why Mohid should be hurt when he himself was ready to bring Anmol's lover to her?

I mean when i think logically about the reasons that why a person would mind that his or her partner is cheating on him or her, for Mohid all those reasons were already there. For example one reason is 'my partner does not love me anymore' so yeah Anmol never claimed to love Mohid .. in fact she always claimed that she hates him. Another reason could be 'I am not enough for my partner', so yeah Anmol always said that Mohid is not enough for her... there were no promises... there was no intimacy. So what I don't get is ' why it was such a huge issue for Mohid'... at the end I can only think of that it might be the honor thing for Mohid? So that means he was worried about 'his' honor. But then again ...Mohid ki biwi ka kisi aur sai muashqa chal raha hai .. is sai Mohid kai honor ko koi farq nahin para ... par supposedly when Anmol 'ahem ahem' ... then he was like 'oh I am in such azaab'. And I do understand that it is a huge thing...religiously, ethically, morally etc. etc. but that is for Anmol. That is Anmol's faith, Anmol's morals and ethics that are in question ... why it was such a shock for Mohid?

Edited by Jaan-Jee - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

no we are only asking then why is Anmol hurt when Mohid ask simple question ? she could have said yes i am pregnant and hand me over to fareed ..why she made such a drama mere kirdar pe shaak kiya ..tum mujhe aisa samjte ho ..when she always said that she is in love with fareed ..🥱

Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think I understand and can relate to Anmol here more than Mohid. We know where Anmol is coming from... Farid was just a ruse for Mohid's sake so of course she wouldn't say 'hand me over to Farid'. Mohid is the one who always claimed to love her ... he was the one who broke her rishta ... he is the one who broke her sister's engagement... all because he claimed to love her. Anmol Farid Farid bolti rahi ... he didn't leave her. Then eventually when she starts falling in love, this happens. She must have thought kai yaar this guy claims to love me but he can still believe such a thing about me. Howcome? As I mentioned .. it shouldn't be a big shock for Mohid ... but it was a big question mark on Anmol's morals, ethics and faith. Matlab aap kaisay aisay shakhs sai muhabbat ka daawa kar saktay hain jiskay baaray main aap aisi baat soch saktay hain.

And what was Mohid thinking... that he would go ask Anmol 'bibi main nai aap kai baaray main yeh suna hai tou aap kia 'ahem ahem'' ... and Anmol usay haar phhol pehnai gi and would say 'aaiye sartaj main aap ko asal kahani batati hoon'... I mean keeping in mind the kind of character Anmol is... mujhey tou is baat par hairat hai kai Mohid ko tight wala jhanpar nahin para.
WabalMunni thumbnail
And personally I still have problems with 'slapping' in this drama and the way it is tackled. I would like to stick to my opinion that both slaps shown in this show were not justified, it shouldn't have been shown, this drama has a very callous approach towards abuse.

Hitting is wrong and I think it can never be justified but unfortunately lakhon loag who belong to different social starta and different mental level, they would not be taking the message that 'hitting' is wrong from this drama. I have seen so many people on different forums rejoicing when Anmol was hit and I was like 'whaaa?' .. then there are some people who are providing the lip service 'oh hitting is wrong but Mohid in that situation had to hit her to shut Anmol up'. So people from this drama up till this point have taken the message that there are some situations where hitting becomes necessary and then eventually people twist around this definition of 'some situations' as per their liking.. which is a very dangerous thing.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: nep3

no we are only asking then why is Anmol hurt when Mohid ask simple question ? she could have said yes i am pregnant and hand me over to fareed ..why she made such a drama mere kirdar pe shaak kiya ..tum mujhe aisa samjte ho ..when she always said that she is in love with fareed ..🥱

Agar Mohid ke liye uski feelings na develop Ho gayi hoti toh woh yeh bhi keh deti
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

I think I understand and can relate to Anmol here more than Mohid. We know where Anmol is coming from... Farid was just a ruse for Mohid's sake so of course she wouldn't say 'hand me over to Farid'. Mohid is the one who always claimed to love her ... he was the one who broke her rishta ... he is the one who broke her sister's engagement... all because he claimed to love her. Anmol Farid Farid bolti rahi ... he didn't leave her. Then eventually when she starts falling in love, this happens. She must have thought kai yaar this guy claims to love me but he can still believe such a thing about me. Howcome? As I mentioned .. it shouldn't be a big shock for Mohid ... but it was a big question mark on Anmol's morals, ethics and faith. Matlab aap kaisay aisay shakhs sai muhabbat ka daawa kar saktay hain jiskay baaray main aap aisi baat soch saktay hain.

And what was Mohid thinking... that he would go ask Anmol 'bibi main nai aap kai baaray main yeh suna hai tou aap kia 'ahem ahem'' ... and Anmol usay haar phhol pehnai gi and would say 'aaiye sartaj main aap ko asal kahani batati hoon'... I mean keeping in mind the kind of character Anmol is... mujhey tou is baat par hairat hai kai Mohid ko tight wala jhanpar nahin para.

I agree with you completely.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

And personally I still have problems with 'slapping' in this drama and the way it is tackled. I would like to stick to my opinion that both slaps shown in this show were not justified, it shouldn't have been shown, this drama has a very callous approach towards abuse.

Hitting is wrong and I think it can never be justified but unfortunately lakhon loag who belong to different social starta and different mental level, they would not be taking the message that 'hitting' is wrong from this drama. I have seen so many people on different forums rejoicing when Anmol was hit and I was like 'whaaa?' .. then there are some people who are providing the lip service 'oh hitting is wrong but Mohid in that situation had to hit her to shut Anmol up'. So people from this drama up till this point have taken the message that there are some situations where hitting becomes necessary and then eventually people twist around this definition of 'some situations' as per their liking.. which is a very dangerous thing.

In this also I agree with you completely.
Any girl would react in such a way. He questioned her character. It is definitely a heart breaking question. She claimed that She loves Fareed. Being in love doesn't mean that She gets pregnant. Anmol is not at all that type of woman.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

First of all, Anmol doesn't know that Mishaal told about Fareed and her to Mohid...Second of all, if you have been following every episode of the show, you should be knowing that that Mohid confirmed with Mishaal that she doesn't know everything about Anmol and that she doesn't know about Anmol meeting Fareed in Hyderabad...Third of all, Mohid saw with his own two eyes how Anmol met Fareed and travelled in the same car with him...Last but not the least, Anmol herself kept on telling him how Fareed is her lover and how she would do anything for him and how Mohid is lying about bringing Fareed to her - in other words, she wanted Mohid to think that she is in love with Fareed and can do anything to get him...

Now tell me why should she be hurt when he only asked her about what she has been trying to establish all through?

Agree with you, I have no sympathy for Anmol. She herself has ruined her character by doing all the nautanki, now all of sudden she has feelings for Mohid so her ego is hurt? Why because he asked her if she is pregnant? Yes it is sad that he had to ask her, but she is responsible for it, she is the one who was creating this whole love story with Fareed so why is she feeling bad? For me the slap was not required at all, no way man can ever hit a woman, I can never accept that 🤢Writer kind of ruined Mohid.s awesome character but I guess the way that came out , he had no choice, he just tried to keep the drama queen quite. It is sad that it was a slap. Wish he had kissed her instead, now that 'd been really shocking for everyone too😆Anyway jokes apart, I think she was over reacting with the whole nautanki in front of everyone, she could have solved this in the bedroom, or she could 've just left quietly, that'd been a big punishment for Mohid. God knows why writer had to keep this slap business in her story. IT is not at all acceptable in any situation. I think now she will refuse to go back, something bad will happen to Mohid, and she will come back running.. I really hope this drama has a happy ending..