Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Izna-

off topic can anyone tell me if there is a thread of DHAANI (GEO TV)??
I recently came across the ost and its love ❤️
also it has Sami who is great actor so I wanted to read some reviews and comments but cant seem to find any thread

Omg! Same here. Even I am finding the show funny and cute so far. Was looking for a thread too. Guess not many people r watching it. Me too in love with the ost.😊
I did make a thread on it. It must be on 2nd or 3rd page.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

that bold line just cracked me up Idk why tho 😆 I guess I just started to imagine it 😆
but yes you are right even I was thinking what else could he do to shut her up and I cant really think of anything ... he could manhandle her and forcefully pull her to the room but thats even worse than the thappad and Anmol would still continue to shout from the room
yes you are right in this way he took the blame and let her go ... hmm I still love Mohid maybe even more than before

😳😳
I love Mohid ❤️

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Omg! Same here. Even I am finding the show funny and cute so far. Was looking for a thread too. Guess not many people r watching it. Me too in love with the ost.😊

@ Izna and meraMann..it's dhani's link for you ..izana i think you told to me to watch this drama once ..so it's in my list ..whenever i get time i will watch it ..😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4669173

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

she is the one who is lying again and again...and she didn't tell him why she went to HB and mohid saw them together then she went to restaurant too ..then she took that much money ..so everything she sow it ..I remember her mom said once something about it when she asked fareed to come home for rista ..

I agree so much with you all... She is the one always pretended that she is in so love with Fareed.
She tried to create the paranoia in Mohid and when she became successful, now she cannot face the consequences, it became too heavy for her...
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

@ Izna and meraMann..it's dhani's link for you ..izana i think you told to me to watch this drama once ..so it's in my list ..whenever i get time i will watch it ..😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4669173

Maine bhi recommend kiya tha tumhe bhool gayi kya??? 😆 Thanks for the link.
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Maine bhi recommend kiya tha tumhe bhool gayi kya??? 😆 Thanks for the link.

han lagta hai fir se badam khana padega ..😆😆
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I agree so much with you all... She is the one always pretended that she is in so love with Fareed.
She tried to create the paranoia in Mohid and when she became successful, now she cannot face the consequences, it became too heavy for her...

But Mishaal ne Mohid ko sab sach Bata Diya tha,iske baad bhi agar woh Anol par aise shukk karega aur sochega Ki woh pregnant hai toh koi bhi ladki hurt hogi
nep3 thumbnail
^ but later Mishal said that Anmol doesn't tell her everything ..even mishal said she didn't know why she went to Haidarabad ,,she didn't tell me ..then Mohid found out Fareed lives there and same day when mohid went there he saw Anmol was meeting with fareed and she transferred money on his account ..
Anmol keep saying she loves Fareed and chahe kitne baccho ki ma bhi ho jaun tab bhi mouka milte hi main tumhe chodkar uske sath bhag jaungi ..
so if you lie again and again then it looks true and everyone believes it ..
I know she was hurt but she would have said that in their bedroom and leave Mohid and house for good ..bahar jake tamasa karne ki kya jarurat thi..she was going to say ..isne mere kirdar par shak kiya ..mera kisi aur ke satha chakkar tha aur main abortion ke liye gai thi ..think if she had said these thing in front of everyone then it was going to damage her own image too ..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The THAPPAR EPISODE TRPS PEAKED AT 5
Happy for team DILLAGI for finally reaching the 5 mark in trp chart