Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Do you believe in "kismat" "naseeb" or destiny?

She truly believed that Haadi was her "naseeb" and she couldn't do any better. She also knew that Haadi could do better, so she would bring him down by talking ill of Anushey and Uzma, so he doesn't go stray. She saw that the guy she liked, Waqar, duped her and the rich guy she trusted to let her free (her boss) wasn't any better. The best guy was the average guy her mom liked (Haadi) so even though she didn't like him, he was the best.

Manhoor is a spoilt brat who has never had to make much of an effort for anything, so when she couldn't get a good guy it angered her. So she decided she was going to settle, even though that guy deserved so much better. I know women like Manhoor, though I doubt they would go through all the trouble to settle for the average guy. Then again, these women hold themselves to a high standard and don't settle like Manhoor did. In other words, if even if they can't do better, they won't go back.

This makes sense.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Do you believe in "kismat" "naseeb" or destiny?

She truly believed that Haadi was her "naseeb" and she couldn't do any better. She also knew that Haadi could do better, so she would bring him down by talking ill of Anushey and Uzma, so he doesn't go stray. She saw that the guy she liked, Waqar, duped her and the rich guy she trusted to let her free (her boss) wasn't any better. The best guy was the average guy her mom liked (Haadi) so even though she didn't like him, he was the best.

Manhoor is a spoilt brat who has never had to make much of an effort for anything, so when she couldn't get a good guy it angered her. So she decided she was going to settle, even though that guy deserved so much better. I know women like Manhoor, though I doubt they would go through all the trouble to settle for the average guy. Then again, these women hold themselves to a high standard and don't settle like Manhoor did. In other words, if even if they can't do better, they won't go back.

Yes this could be the case, also i feel that Mahnoor was still in a position to keep an upper hand in their relation as she knew that Hadi loved her and she could easily manipulate him and snub him 😕 crazy girl 😆 wese i havent seen such a lady in real life
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hadi remained a coward. He didn't have the guts to say no to Mahnoor so he took revenge in the most cowardice way. If Hadi had gone back only to find Umardeen left for his village with Mahnoor then the ending would've been better. Mahnoor was immature, greedy but she didn't deserve this betrayal.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Hadi remained a coward. He didn't have the guts to say no to Mahnoor so he took revenge in the most cowardice way. If Hadi had gone back only to find Umardeen left for his village with Mahnoor then the ending would've been better. Mahnoor was immature, greedy but she didn't deserve this betrayal.

Oh yes she did!
Didn't she betray hadi by dating waqar?
I have no sympathy for her but I do agree with you about haadi being a coward.
I liked him better when he told her at the time of divorce that don't come back to me if things don't work out, if only he kept his word, if only.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Oh yes she did!
Didn't she betray hadi by dating waqar?
I have no sympathy for her but I do agree with you about haadi being a coward.
I liked him better when he told her at the time of divorce that don't come back to me if things don't work out, if only he kept his word, if only.

Totally agree! He should have kept his words and never come back to her!
Revenge was cowardly which I didn't expect from him ,
but Manhoor deserves betrayal, she broke their marriage for Waaqar and was dating with him while she was Haadi's wife..
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Contrary to popular opinion, I am actually very happy with the ending
She deserved every bit of the betrayal
She constantly bullied Hadi, badmouthed Uzma, she had no respect for anyone