Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

One thing I fail to understand that if Mahnoor wasn't regretful of what she did and was only doing halala to marry haadi even though she didn't love him, then why was she going through all this trouble.
She is a pretty girl and her divorce hapoened without rukhsati, she could have easily found another man. Why did she think haadi was her only option? It's not like she was old and grey.

Even I thought so. She has no remorse for what she did. Find their relationship suffocating and what not. Still she wants him maybe because she has seen the bitter reality of others and figured out that an obedient pet she wants in the name of husband is none other than hadi
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hallelujah ..happy ending πŸ˜† Mahnoor and Omer deen ...omg omerdeen's eyes and the way he was looking at mahnoor ewww..😭
but i liked it when he said ..saman bandho gaun jana hai πŸ˜ƒ but feel bad for mahnoor ..i think Hadi is a bit responsible for it ..I am not talking about his arrangement with Umerdeen ..but when waqar didn't turn up for wedding first time Hadi shouldn't agree for marriage..all this Halala fiasco happened after he agreed to marry her ..I know he loved her but some time you have to let it go ..

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

One thing I fail to understand that if Mahnoor wasn't regretful of what she did and was only doing halala to marry haadi even though she didn't love him, then why was she going through all this trouble.
She is a pretty girl and her divorce hapoened without rukhsati, she could have easily found another man. Why did she think haadi was her only option? It's not like she was old and grey.

All this halala thing and that too a wrong portrayal happened because the story had no grip ,it had no sar paoon.They were just dragging it for the sake of it.
But in the end whatever happened was justified.Except my confusion continues that was it Hadi who planned Mahnoor-Umar deen or he just wanted Umar deen to marry her and then leave her and also Hadi himself will not come back? Anyone?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2">All this halala thing and that too a wrong portrayal happened because the story had no grip ,it had no sar paoon.They were just dragging it for the sake of it.</font>
<font size="2">But in the end whatever happened was justified.Except my confusion continues that was it Hadi who planned Mahnoor-Umar deen or he just wanted Umar deen to marry her and then leave her and also Hadi himself will not come back? Anyone?</font>

At first when haadi talks to Umar deen for nikah to Mahnoor, it was according to plan, nikah divorce then marrying haadi. But after his talk haadi goes upstairs and hears Mahnoor and khalas convo.
I guess that's when he decides that he will fool Mahnoor and let her marry Umar deen and leave her with him.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At first when haadi talks to Umar deen for nikah to Mahnoor, it was according to plan, nikah divorce then marrying haadi. But after his talk haadi goes upstairs and hears Mahnoor and khalas convo.
I guess that's when he decides that he will fool Mahnoor and let her marry Umar deen and leave her with him.

Mujhe bhi yahi laga
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jo bhi tha but Maza agaya mahnoor ka anjaam Dekh kr. Hadi ne Kia Master Stroke khela. **So Sunar ki Aik Lohar Ki**πŸ˜†
Dhoke Mein Bari Taqat Hoti Hai,Ye Kabhi Marta Nehi,
Ghom Phir Kar Aik Din Wapis Apke Pas Hi Punch Jata Hai .Kyon Ke Is Ko Apne Thikane Se Bohat Mohabat Hoti Hai. (Sir Ashfaq Ahmed)πŸ‘

This quote is so apt for mahnoor😎
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

Jo bhi tha but Maza agaya mahnoor ka anjaam Dekh kr. Hadi ne Kia Master Stroke khela. **So Sunar ki Aik Lohar Ki**πŸ˜†

Dhoke Mein Bari Taqat Hoti Hai,Ye Kabhi Marta Nehi,
Ghom Phir Kar Aik Din Wapis Apke Pas Hi Punch Jata Hai .Kyon Ke Is Ko Apne Thikane Se Bohat Mohabat Hoti Hai. (Sir Ashfaq Ahmed)πŸ‘

This quote is so apt for mahnoor😎

Nice quote πŸ‘

I though revenge is not Haadi's forte but he proved me wrong LOL
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly... it was going in my mind too. If Mahnoor was never interested in Hadi, why was she looking for halaala after waqar left her.

This serial could have been much better if they had got rid of Gaiti and Anoushay's track. They had no ser paer and served no purpose. They only helped in dragging the already prolonged serial.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly she could have found any reasonable man without much effort...that point has confused me now that if she didnt felt anything for Haadi then y the hell she wanted to go back because all this while we were given the impression that she is regretting leaving Haadi and thats y want to go back πŸ˜•
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Exactly she could have found any reasonable man without much effort...that point has confused me now that if she didnt felt anything for Haadi then y the hell she wanted to go back because all this while we were given the impression that she is regretting leaving Haadi and thats y want to go back πŸ˜•

Do you believe in "kismat" "naseeb" or destiny?

She truly believed that Haadi was her "naseeb" and she couldn't do any better. She also knew that Haadi could do better, so she would bring him down by talking ill of Anushey and Uzma, so he doesn't go stray. She saw that the guy she liked, Waqar, duped her and the rich guy she trusted to let her free (her boss) wasn't any better. The best guy was the average guy her mom liked (Haadi) so even though she didn't like him, he was the best.

Manhoor is a spoilt brat who has never had to make much of an effort for anything, so when she couldn't get a good guy it angered her. So she decided she was going to settle, even though that guy deserved so much better. I know women like Manhoor, though I doubt they would go through all the trouble to settle for the average guy. Then again, these women hold themselves to a high standard and don't settle like Manhoor did. In other words, if even if they can't do better, they won't go back.