Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the ending. Waqar, Manhoor, and even Anushay deserved what they got! I was not expecting this... I mean I know someone mentioned Umer Din but I took it as a joke, so this twist was epic!
Haadi's letter was beautiful just wish this would've happened sooner. The last scene was the best with Haadi and Uzma. You know, where Uzma stops her wedding because whatshisface deserves true love and he was big hearted and understood. He didn't force her.

And then Haadi proposes, without saying that he loves her. Instead he validates her mohabbat and says he wants to learn from her. Truly, you should marry the one who loves you instead of chasing the person you are obsessed with.

My all-time favorite thing about this part was when Uzma shuts him up at first. She doesn't just melt at his words. Yumna Zaidi did an amazing job showing Uzma's expressions. Her excitement, hurt, and even mohabbat. Beautiful ending!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending!
Every characters got their proper ending.
I loved the last scene, Uzma and Haadi made my day, also
Umar Deen lightened my day too by asking Manhoor to pack fast..

Writer truly showed Karma in this show.. Waqar got one too!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't really comment too much on these shows but I have to say I was disappointed with the last episode.
I think Hadi needed to realise what Mahnoor was like but it should have been a gradual realisation that culminated in him making the decision that he didn't want to be married to her. Over hearing the conversation was the final nail in the coffin for him (rightly so) but I didn't like the way he reacted. His reaction really diluted his character for me. Pride and ego got in the way and he decided to avenge himself. He could have had a confrontation with Mahnoor and let her know he didn't need her in his life like that. Not everyone needs redemption, Mahnoor could have carried in being a cow - who kniws she might have found someone in her life who would make her regret her past actions. Hadi didn't have to get her married to Umer Din. It's not like she's going to stay with the guy.

Also Waqar being painted as getting his just desserts was a bit much. Yes he was a grey shaded character but he didn't make Mahnoor divorce Hadi, she chose to follow that path and in fact convinced Waqar that she'd been forced to marry in the first place. The worst thing about Waqar was that he looked out for himself over all others but I don't think he deserved prison for his self centredness.

It just felt like the writers wanted to tie up all the loose ends and they didn't really know what to do with the characters.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Any idea when this Mann Mayal twin is ending??😡

Sorry for late reply but it ended 😆 yaay party tym 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

How the story got messed up it shows that it is not written by him anymore. Maybe due to the bashing on the social media regarding halala issue handling furore KRQ.😭

But yeah these are assumptions the reason behind this will be best known to them.😕

But it's kinda disappointment that all potential humtv dramas got collapsed in the running

Yeah thats right, we dont know the actual reason so cant say much...and its really sad how the dramas get ruined after a while..now while starting a new drama i alwyz have this fear that it might go haywire after some episodes, and thats pretty sad
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Years of drama watching experience 😆

Reading these posts now,
Wao you guys guessed that right 😆 i have been watching dramas from years too but i never thought that they will actually get her married to Omar din 😲 i thought that she will be left alone...by the way i might be wrong but Haadi taking revenge was so out of his character , because the way he has been shown spineless throught out the drama, it was a surprise that he actually backed off...
Chalo jo bhe hai drama to khatam hua shukar hai, i think i have made a record of watching the worst 3 dramas back to back Pakeeza 🤢 Mann mayal 🤢 and this Zara yad kar 🤢
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what i loved was the change of tone of Umardeen with mahnoor pack up quick... lol loved it. the way she used to push Hadi around... she deserved it... 👏 but we know she will get the hell away from him...
waqar was selfish but not a evil so that was slight harsh... and his wife was plain ol stupid... did not deserve to die.
love for Uzma and Hadi met on their term with out force ...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally it ended! I think it was a paisa vasool episode! I'm so glad Mahnoor and Waqar got what they deserved.. But I have to say I was totally shocked at the Nikkah with Umar Deen, maine toh Mazak mein aisa socha tha, I did feel a little upset for Mahnoor but she totally deserved it.

The final scene with Uzma and Hadi was adorable!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
One thing I fail to understand that if Mahnoor wasn't regretful of what she did and was only doing halala to marry haadi even though she didn't love him, then why was she going through all this trouble.
She is a pretty girl and her divorce hapoened without rukhsati, she could have easily found another man. Why did she think haadi was her only option? It's not like she was old and grey.

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I have a feeling Mahnoor will end up with Omar deen.

Bibi Sayyien ap Kay Charan Kahan hain?😳👏