Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Really? How do you know??

It says on its FB page aakhri kisht.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I have a feeling Mahnoor will end up with Omar deen.

OMG! Shabz. Mahnoor did end up with Omar deen. How did u guess that? I had u in my mind all the while, when I was watching the show. 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

OMG! Shabz. Mahnoor did end up with Omar deen. How did u guess that? I had u in my mind all the while, when I was watching the show.😆

Years of drama watching experience 😆
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Years of drama watching experience 😆

No doubt 👍🏼
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ZARA YAAD KAR REVIEW PART 1
Its been a while i cudnt get time to write the feedbk
But today i want to give an overall review of the SURPRISE BLOCKBUSTER of the season ZAARA YAAD KAR

since last 10 epis HAADI received a lot of criticism...people called him coward spineless cant decide for himself ...not brave enuf to admit his love for uzma...
But my question is in so many doosri biwi shows we watch where many times we see the first biwi or gf forgives the man or the husband n takes him back in the end
In this show if HAADI WAS DOING THE SAME ...WHY IS IT A PROBLEM...in every other show we see this issue from a gals pov...some gals forgive n some dont ...
In here KHALIL UR QAMAR SHOWED A GUY FORGIVING the gals infidelity for a change and willing to take the gal back...coz he still is in love with her as she was his only definition of LOVE...we do say people get blind in love and the way we cant control for whom we "fall in" love...we also cant "fall out" of our true and only love so easily
And i LOVED how till the very last episode haadi was not shown saying ILU to uzma...coz that wud hv been a lie...he knew she loved him but he always respected that and NEVER took adv of that...and what they shared is a VERY beautiful friendship which can indeed occur between a boy n a gal...i hv read comments where people used to say i m waiting for HAADI UZMA LOVESTORY but deep down i used to enjoy watching their convos as friends over anything and everything...loved the fondness and adoration they had for each other...ZAHID YUMNA HAD BEEN TREMENDOUS AS HAADI UZMA from the very first epi till the VERY LAST EPIC scene...the dialogues given to them were fantastic...
Coming to WAQAR...for him it was karma...he got punished for the only sin he hasnt done ...THAT WAS A MASTERSTROKE KHALIL SIR
...the way he showed waqars fate...the moment i thouggt finally he got settled in life and indeed wanted to lead a good life...BAM the karma...he also needed to ZARA YAAD KAR what he did to the other gals

The POLITICS TRACK has also been very well handled...i wud hv loved it if gaiti was shown to not give up n try to change the system but again KHALIL sir showed the reality ...that its NOT possible for one person to change the system and hence she resigned instead of getting entangled further in this mess ...the gaiti waqar confrontation in the 2nd last epi was too good n much needed..

Saba faisal had been unbelievable as haadis khala and mahnoors mom...she literally played two characters in one role and aced bigtime...her dialogues we will always remember...claps khalil sir...never before a khala nephew bond had been so beautifully portrayed in any show as this one...zahid saba faisal were TREMENDOUS in haadi khala scenes...NOT to forget the little FARHAN who was EQUALLY good in the small scenes n dialogues he had...
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
REVIEW Part 2

coming to the LAST episode...i loved the UMAAR DIN twist and how the reason why haadi didnt come was shown later in flashback...the scene where umaar din tells mahnoor to pack her bags coz now she will hv to go to village with him gave me goosebumps...coz a few scenes earlier mahnoor was saying to herself...so what if its umaar din...she doesnt hv to stay with him forever...TOO MUCH GREED GETS U UMAR DIN mahnoor ...also in haadis letter to mahnoor the first few lines were the lines of the ost n that was so impactful given the situation...

Special mention also to uzmas dad...i hv seen this actor in many other shows too but this has to b his best role till date...LOVED his bonding with uzma and the affection he had for HAADI...their scenes were always so beautiful

I even liked the nano who was the owner of haadis new home and how she slowly formed a bond with haadi too

NOW THE VERY LAST SCENE...before coming to that i want to say that i LOVED each n every interaction between haadi n uzma...how their relationship also had ups and downs but the RESPECT n fondness n faith was constant...and THAT made the last scene even more magical as we hv witnessed each n every moment which finally inculcated to the last scene where haadi did not confess his love to her coz he is still yet to love her but he asked uzma to teach him love like her which is PAKEEZA YET SO STRONG ...and then in the end when uzma says MOHABAAT KIJIYE TOH DAATKE KIJIYE HAAT JORKE NAHIN...that dialogueS gave me goosebumps
SALUTE TO THE WHOLE TEAM
this will forever remain as one of the very dear shows of mine where the writer showed a different aspect of those men who can forgive a woman going astray n take her back but his patience also has a limit which the woman shud not cross
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
The ending felt wrong on so many levels
Yayy finally it ended
it had great potential but after divorce it get ruined n dragged .
Actors did good job especially zahid n saba faysal
Last episode was more than my expectations , glad to see happy ending .Mahnoor n waqar deserve this