Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol that was a typo

It's IMRAN ABBAS

shoot will start from next week...and show will start airing in the year end ...dont know about the channel though

U didn't watch pyaare afzal but watched sadqay

TU DOOBKE MARJA KAHI JA KE

Imran Abbas! Really.. I knew about Khuda aur Mohabbat 2 but this is new info for me.. So excited!
like I said, don't have time :P I will watch it though. Everyone is after me to watch Pyaare Afzal. After seeing ST I wasn't in the mood, but after seeing this, I just might. Also, I'm not a fan of Humza but I've been told I will after seeing that ..lol we will see.. haha, but i will see it.. eventually :P
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What took my heart away was the slight hint of light by a child's question "why does aapi has to do temp shaadi not haadi??"" Someone is trying to wake up society from this old women suppressing ,abusive ,useless and only beneficial to men kind of rituals and customs. At lest child had a question and all changes come from simple thought. Why does a women has to go through more emotional,physical,social torture to remarry ? Why is all of the punishment for her not for men??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

What took my heart away was the slight hint of light by a child's question "why does aapi has to do temp shaadi not haadi??"" Someone is trying to wake up society from this old women suppressing ,abusive ,useless and only beneficial to men kind of rituals and customs. At lest child had a question and all changes come from simple thought. Why does a women has to go through more emotional,physical,social torture to remarry ? Why is all of the punishment for her not for men??

Firstly halala nikaah is NOT a temporary shaadi

And it's not imposed by society

It's a deed of Islam

And this is a mental torture NOT for the women

IT IS A PUNISHMENT FOR THE MEN

If men were asked to do temporary shaadi again then they wud hv happily do it

But since usually it's the men who divorces the wife ...for fair and unfair reasons...in most of the occasions...hence he just can't get her back so easily after divorce

This rule has been given so that the woman gets a chance to 're start a new life...coz her previous hubby gave her talaaq anyways...if he really loved her then he wudnt hv given her talaaq in the first place ...and by this Allah has made the importance of talaaq more strong.. .women is not a toy whom u give talaaq whenever angry n bring her back when anger cools down...

Islam says after talaaq that woman is HARAM for the man
And hence this halala nikaah is a blessing in disguise for the woman to start a new life again and it SHUD NOT BE PREPLANNED the way it's shown in dramas...THATS NOT WHAT ISLAM SAYS...showing the actress preplanning the divorce is a HUGE BREACH of the rules of Islam

Islam says after the halala nikaah if the new husband dies or if divorce happens for any VALID reason...then she can go back to the first husband if he STILL wants her back

and in the show as well We can see haadi is dying every moment ...not the gal...so how is it a torture to women

But in this show the difference is HAADI DOES NOT DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT...coz unlike most cases it's mahnoor who forced him to give her talks and he didn't give it to her unfairly...so the true purpose of halala of testing the men's love for this talaaq wife that if he loves her enuf n wants her back that badly that even if she comes back from another men's home...STILL he is ready to accept her...only then that old wife again becomes HALAAL for him n he can get her back after talaaq

HALALA nikaah is NOT a joke the way the dramas portray it..giving the non muslim viwers a very wrong idea about the rules of Islam
But to bring the drama quotient every writer takes the credit to bend it
Even in the Indian dramas beinteha and qubool hain there were halala nikaah tracks and both were also shown PREPLANNED like this one

The ONLY pak show where halala was shown the way it SHUD be was sameera fazals KABHI KABHI starting Ahsan mehwish...
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago

Firstly halala nikaah is NOT a temporary shaadi

And it's not imposed by society

It's a deed of Islam

And this is a mental torture NOT for the women

IT IS A PUNISHMENT FOR THE MEN

If men were asked to do temporary shaadi again then they wud hv happily do it

But since usually it's the men who divorces the wife ...for fair and unfair reasons...in most of the occasions...hence he just can't get her back so easily after divorce

This rule has been given so that the woman gets a chance to 're start a new life...coz her previous hubby gave her talaaq anyways...if he really loved her then he wudnt hv given her talaaq in the first place ...and by this Allah has made the importance of talaaq more strong.. .women is not a toy whom u give talaaq whenever angry n bring her back when anger cools down...

Islam says after talaaq that woman is HARAM for the man
And hence this halala nikaah is a blessing in disguise for the woman to start a new life again and it SHUD NOT BE PREPLANNED the way it's shown in dramas...THATS NOT WHAT ISLAM SAYS...showing the actress preplanning the divorce is a HUGE BREACH of the rules of Islam

Islam says after the halala nikaah if the new husband dies or if divorce happens for any VALID reason...then she can go back to the first husband if he STILL wants her back

and in the show as well We can see haadi is dying every moment ...not the gal...so how is it a torture to women

But in this show the difference is HAADI DOES NOT DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT...coz unlike most cases it's mahnoor who forced him to give her talks and he didn't give it to her unfairly...so the true purpose of halala of testing the men's love for this talaaq wife that if he loves her enuf n wants her back that badly that even if she comes back from another men's home...STILL he is ready to accept her...only then that old wife again becomes HALAAL for him n he can get her back after talaaq

HALALA nikaah is NOT a joke the way the dramas portray it..giving the non muslim viwers a very wrong idea about the rules of Islam
But to bring the drama quotient every writer takes the credit to bend it
Even in the Indian dramas beinteha and qubool hain there were halala nikaah tracks and both were also shown PREPLANNED like this one

The ONLY pak show where halala was shown the way it SHUD be was sameera fazals KABHI KABHI starting Ahsan mehwish...

totally agree with you .
There are only 1 or 2 dramas in which true concept of halala is shown .
I had watched a long play In libaas Series on Geo staring shahood alvi And others that shown right way of halala.
There were some serials in which They planned Halala but halala did not happen as the girl Lived happily after her 2nd marriage like in dil chata hai and some others
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@divanholic...EXACTLY
HALALA nikaah is NOT a test for the gal

It's a lease of fresh life for her

Cos when a man talaaq his wife he isn't worthy of her anymore

And it's not the end of the world for her that she HAS to go back to him

Since men has the upper hand to give talaaq they are also the one who has to bear the bigger punishment to get the wife back ...its harder for a man to see his wife ( he apparently wants back ) to b with someone else and IF HE INDEED WANTS TO TAKE HER BACK THAT BASLY.. ..then he will hv to accept her after the halala nikaah which is again very hard for the man

And if the 2nd husband is good then the gal DOES NOT have to return to the first hubby

She can happily live with the 2nd one

Islam has given respect and rights to women

Also another thing which is SO HIGHLIGHTED in all the dramas is how the daughter in law has to abide by each n everyone of the hubbys family...how she has to look after everyone...listen to what they say...latest example the pathetic tum KAUN Piya

BUT IN ISLAM THE DAUGHTER IN LAW HAS NO SUCH OBLIGATION
...the word KANYA DAAN which is so highlighted in each n every Indian drama that it has seeped in our mind as well that after wedding the father has to KANYA DAAN TTHE DAUGHTER TO THE IN LAWS...where the in laws will hv the upper hand on her from now on amd she has to look after everyone like an adarsh bahu which is the basic concept of all Indian soaps

BUT IN ISLAM ...NEITHER THE GALS PARENTS B.C. TO KANYA DAAN THEIR DAUGHTER...neither the bahu has to sacrifice n compromise to abide by the in laws

ISLAM SAID ALL U SHUD EXOECT FROM THE DAUGHTER IN LAW IS RESPECT...nothing else

If she happily does something that's different ...n most welcome..but it's NOT HER DUTY TO DO THE CHORES OF HER IN LAWS...which is the main criterion of an adarsh bahu

ISLAM even says it's the husband's responsibility to give privacy and safety to the wife and hence if it's a joint family and the wife is getting a bit uncomfy n lack of privacy.. .then it's advised in Islam to get her a separate home where she has peace of mind

The daughter in law is NOT BOUND to stay with a bunch of dewar nand jethani devrani the way it's shows in serials

ALL SHE HAS TO ABIDE BY IS HER HUSBAND...she can do his chores as he has also taken responsibility of her...but that also doesn't mean the husband can force her into anything.. .THE PATI PARMESHWAR concept is also VERY MUCH NULL N VOID in islam
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..wateva..

Hi, I just started following ZYK. Its a interesting plot and is exciting to see how things will unfold.

I know that Mahnoor is the culprit for all the things at present but.. Don't you guys think Hadi is doing a blunder by saying( or by just nodding for what he asked to do) that he will marry Mahnoor after the Halaala when he is so uncertain and confused of everything. It will be terrible if Hadi backs out after Halaala(if it ever happens). Let me know your thoughts.

I guess ur right...Hadi should not have said yes to all this fiasco, because he himself is not sure what he wants in life
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

Mygrandmotherfalldue to weakness and shebrokeher hip (onetwice<font color="#545454" face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">) and leg 🥺she is in bad condition</font> please pray for her

I hope your grandmom is fyn now...may Allah give her health soon ameen
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Watched the episode right now and still in awww seeing Manhoor so happy for her nikah with that pervert boss.

She was all glowing while buying new dress, and asking him if he is going to take back Jewellry and cloths after divorce...this girl crossed all the boundary of greed.

She is not even sad that she will sleep with another guy, she is more excited about designer dress, jewellry and dreaming about London, Paris...

She got a good one, Thappar on cheek and chappal on head.

Now she wants to marry waqar...

If still Haadi loves her, he must be a back boneless namard..

I can feel Uzma's pain in my heart...

Mahnoor was actually looking cringe worthy enjoying all the shopping nd stuff
fairi_88 thumbnail

@divanholic...EXACTLY

HALALA nikaah is NOT a test for the gal

It's a lease of fresh life for her

Cos when a man talaaq his wife he isn't worthy of her anymore

And it's not the end of the world for her that she HAS to go back to him

Since men has the upper hand to give talaaq they are also the one who has to bear the bigger punishment to get the wife back ...its harder for a man to see his wife ( he apparently wants back ) to b with someone else and IF HE INDEED WANTS TO TAKE HER BACK THAT BASLY.. ..then he will hv to accept her after the halala nikaah which is again very hard for the man

And if the 2nd husband is good then the gal DOES NOT have to return to the first hubby

She can happily live with the 2nd one

Islam has given respect and rights to women

Also another thing which is SO HIGHLIGHTED in all the dramas is how the daughter in law has to abide by each n everyone of the hubbys family...how she has to look after everyone...listen to what they say...latest example the pathetic tum KAUN Piya

BUT IN ISLAM THE DAUGHTER IN LAW HAS NO SUCH OBLIGATION
...the word KANYA DAAN which is so highlighted in each n every Indian drama that it has seeped in our mind as well that after wedding the father has to KANYA DAAN TTHE DAUGHTER TO THE IN LAWS...where the in laws will hv the upper hand on her from now on amd she has to look after everyone like an adarsh bahu which is the basic concept of all Indian soaps

BUT IN ISLAM ...NEITHER THE GALS PARENTS B.C. TO KANYA DAAN THEIR DAUGHTER...neither the bahu has to sacrifice n compromise to abide by the in laws

ISLAM SAID ALL U SHUD EXOECT FROM THE DAUGHTER IN LAW IS RESPECT...nothing else

If she happily does something that's different ...n most welcome..but it's NOT HER DUTY TO DO THE CHORES OF HER IN LAWS...which is the main criterion of an adarsh bahu

ISLAM even says it's the husband's responsibility to give privacy and safety to the wife and hence if it's a joint family and the wife is getting a bit uncomfy n lack of privacy.. .then it's advised in Islam to get her a separate home where she has peace of mind

The daughter in law is NOT BOUND to stay with a bunch of dewar nand jethani devrani the way it's shows in serials

ALL SHE HAS TO ABIDE BY IS HER HUSBAND...she can do his chores as he has also taken responsibility of her...but that also doesn't mean the husband can force her into anything.. .THE PATI PARMESHWAR concept is also VERY MUCH NULL N VOID in islam

Woahh, you said it all so well...the way they show women in dramas is pretty much depressing...
Ur so right about the rights of a bahu, but unfortunately what ever is shown in dramas is reality too...i have seen bahus living like maids in their in laws
But about halala i am actually very angry the way they show in dramas, never ever i have seen halala happening in real life, NEVER EVER...like literally, whatever you said in your previous post was so bang on...if the husband gives divorce first tym then he is not worth it to have a wife back again...and intentionally doing halala is not even allowed in islam...dont knw y the hell drama makers give a wrong interpretation about this issue...now im imagining what would the non muslim community think about this by seeing the dramas...sigh !
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Hadi will realize his feelings for Uzma when she will tell him she is getting married.