Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

A lot of girls hate this trend. It’s symbolic of Meerab losing her entire identity and being reduced to just Murtasim’s wife. Which I found to be a really nice touch. It’s what she was mad about - losing everything including her name and identity and just being his wife

Yeah, it was clearly shown. Her biggest fear was losing her identity n also the fact that people including her mom n dad threw her out of the house for not agreeing to marry murtasim . When murtu asked her why was she suddenly alright with the marriage n she replied that she became orphan n doesn't have any one . That was 💔

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I don't think that would be a problem bcoz, even during s1 yumna was shooting bhaktawar n TB, wahaj was shooting for mpht n TB. That won't be a problem.

As for TB2, I think they will spend very well on it considering it's their hit product. Yes, smd visuals are really good and TB's were good too. Siraj will surely make sure visuals are good .

I’m I the only one who did not like the visuals so much. It has the orangish tint all over. Its there in Ishq Hua too. Its irritating to eyes. I hope TB2 won’t be like that.

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I thought it was deliberately done for Meerab. Because of how important her pehchaan was for her. It would have stung her even more to be wearing a duputta with his name on it and not hers. That’s what I mean

Yea in the show, it was done deliberately. Identity issue was the main plot and they did not give a good closure on it.smiley21

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I’m I the only one who did not like the visuals so much. It has the orangish tint all over. Its there in Ishq Hua too. Its irritating to eyes. I hope TB2 won’t be like that.

It's Siraj. So he's definitely gonna use the same orangish tint. I didn't have much problem with that except a couple of scenes where it looked super bright..lol

I can take anything but, the gloomy dark themes. It looks quite boring.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I'm okay with anything, just give me Meerab & Murtasim hehehe.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Even fitoor was big budget . So including that, this is his third project with kadwani n co.

yes but that was before tb. After tb kadwani treats wahaj as his own brother for the success and sun mere dil is the next project after tb which is signature project of 7th sky so kadwani is super hyping the show with wahaj. Wahaj as bilal Abdullah in teasers gave him that good response which kadwani wanted and mahaj pair is being loved by neutrals. So seeing initial response of teasers made kadwani happy. I’m glad krq is kept silent as of now and focusing on wahaj and wahaj maya in teasers.
WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Sure. But for me Yumna’s acting and expressions did the job. She brought her A game to the show and has admitted that it was one of her most challenging roles ever

Each and every single expression tells you how Meerab feels for him. This is why good actors can drastically elevate a script so much

In my opinion, too many dialogues can kill the thrill also. Something should be left for audience interpretations and analysis too. The fun is in discovery. Yumna nailed the role just with expressions. Her dialogue delivery was very good too. So thankful that she was chosen as meerab.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think that would be a problem bcoz, even during s1 yumna was shooting bhaktawar n TB, wahaj was shooting for mpht n TB. That won't be a problem.

As for TB2, I think they will spend very well on it considering it's their hit product. Yes, smd visuals are really good and TB's were good too. Siraj will surely make sure visuals are good .

yes that’s right wahaj is free from July first week . He is more than ready for the tb shoot. Not sure why is tb not started yet. Visuals of smd remind me of Sanjay Leela bansali. Too good visuals haseeb did very good job in that along with dop and production team. Every frame on smd teaser looks fantastic . Even the dance part of bilsad in teaser they carefully and fantastically done .
WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It's Siraj. So he's definitely gonna use the same orangish tint. I didn't have much problem with that except a couple of scenes where it looked super bright..lol

I can take anything but, the gloomy dark themes. It looks quite boring.

Nosmiley13. Then TB2 would look totally different from how TB1 was. The dark themes makes the show look very depressing.

Edited by WinterBreeze - 2 hours ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: an hour ago

Finally humayun is promoting SMD With it's JEJ Edits I hope kaddu too promotes his dramas smiley27smiley41

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sixxsigmaplus/3461260630444831639?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=dmp3ZmsyMG85ZmJn