Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I want to ask something are waqar and the politician girl in a live-in relationship? Sorry if i'm wrong but from the naked eyes it looks like that. They eat, sleep and wake up in a same flat,why it is so? Why the girl is not living in her own house ? Have i missed something please do let me know.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

I want to ask something are waqar and the politician girl in a live-in relationship? Sorry if i'm wrong but from the naked eyes it looks like that. They eat, sleep and wake up in a same flat,why it is so? Why the girl is not living in her own house ? Have i missed something please do let me know.

No, I think they're just sharing the flat. They live in two different rooms or they wouldn't use their phones to contact each other. From what I remember, she knocked to enter his room and proposed. Unless I missed something too..lol
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

No, I think they're just sharing the flat. They live in two different rooms or they wouldn't use their phones to contact each other. From what I remember, she knocked to enter his room and proposed. Unless I missed something too..lol

But my question is still the same why are they sharing the flat? She has her house he has her flat why can't they live respectively.The only scene where the girl was shown to be at her own house was when she called waqar when he was about to get beaten up LOL
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail

But my question is still the same why are they sharing the flat? She has her house he has her flat why can't they live respectively.The only scene where the girl was shown to be at her own house was when she called waqar when he was about to get beaten up LOL

good question... she's in a different city waiting for him (went with her political party leaving him to do other work?).. honestly, not sure. I'm sure they said something or other but I don't focus on waqar and geeti too much... sorry couldn't be more of a help...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Coz technically Waqar's house is her or rather her father's house. Also I dont think she stayed over, bas spends a lot of time there.😕
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
No geeti is not staying at waqars flat
She just came over his house to visit
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly, Mahnoor is not only selfish, but dumb as well...she cant understand the gravity of the situation...by marrying the boss she will definitely land in trouble...in the ost she is shown to be physically abused, may be its by the boss...
Im all exicted to see Mahnoor suffering 😆 meanwhile Haadi should wake up too nd realize what kind of a woman Mahnoor is, she is not worth it!! 🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font size="2">I want to ask something are waqar and the politician girl in a live-in relationship? Sorry if i'm wrong but from the naked eyes it looks like that. They eat, sleep and wake up in a same flat,why it is so? Why the girl is not living in her own house ? Have i missed something please do let me know.</font>

Dont know y but i also felt that way 😕
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Dont know y but i also felt that way 😕

Yea... but as every one said I think she is just spending a lot of time in his flat. Where I felt they wake up in a same flat was the scene where she was waiting outside his bath to come out and get ready. But again it doesn't tell that it was early morning it may be some other time and even it was early morning she may had come from her place to his flat that early and was just waiting for him 🤔
brainychild92 thumbnail
Did anyone see the promo video (it was uploaded on facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/humtvpakistan/videos

(its the first video)

What does he say after Aneesa's but before Manhoor's dialogue. "Agar tumhare paas SOMETHING SOMETHING ka haq hai, tho yeh haq uske paas bhi hai" what is something something?