-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am missing aneesa begums thappad.
Mahnoor needs them badly.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hadi's pain while having to let go his current place(home) was wonderfully done by Zahid Khan.
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uff zalim Haadi Chaand Rat ko bhi rula dia humein :( fab superb acting by zahid ahmed <3 i can feel his dard :(
Edited by Saki24 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ZAHID AHMED TAKE A BOW
till now all i used to say is how awesome sana javed is as mahnoor...how amazing YUMNA is as uzma...how saba FAISAL is killing it ...how good mazher is as waqar

ZAHID had always been good n very natural as haadi but there r some few selected scenes where he literally BLEW ME AWAY
...First 2 times were when he was sitting in mahnoors bedroom and talking about talaq n the next epi same room finally giving the talaaq ...I LITERALLY clapped after those 2 scenes

And then last week when he goes to uzmas house to ask her if he wud go ahead with MAHNOOR n also asked uzma what did mahnoor tell her for which uzma is asking her to leave the house...the way he kept saying he doesn't want to leave as this house is home to him n finally he had no other option left was so AMAZINGLY SHOWN BY ZAHID...we cud sooo feel the helplessness n sadness that's killing him inside

And today toh HAAD HI HO GAYI...I never thought leaving a house can be so painful if not for this show...I salute those actors who can pull off emotional scenes so convincingly and only a few in pak indstry can do that and zahid is one of them and he had been nailing emotional scenes since mehram...in alvida and sangat also there has been quite explicit n even more challenging emotional scenes with a lot of crying and he pulled those off with flying colors keeping me in awe...
And today the way ZAHID showed HADIs pain was unbelievable. ...it's one of the BESTEST emotional scene enacted on tv n that also over a house for a change...NOT for a gal but the impact was still huge ...i m sooo thankful to Allah he got offered this show ...I can't imagine anyone else as haadi now

..I LOVE how small small things has been highlighted so beautifully in this show...like subah ka nashta...office se pick n drop or lift Dena...these r such mere issues but how these small things can create misunderstandings n how these small gestures can create beautiful bonds has been amazingly Intertwined by the writer...

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Zahid was killer today. Never would I have thought it to be so difficult to leave home, especially for the renter, that too a room but this was so much more. He was even willing to let go of the food just so he wouldn't have to let go of the small roof over his head. I got so mad at Uzma but I understand her predicament too.
This Manhoor is ughh. Now she's going to go after her boss. Does she really think he will divorce her that easily? Has she even looked at him?! II love her mother's words. Hats off to the writer as well as actor for the way she delivers them. I swear, we could be best friends--me, Uzma, and Aneesa-ji! lol

Will Waqar get caught now? Why did the son beat him up? Is he looking for his sister and why? As much as I want to believe it, I don't think he was in his "protective brother" mode. Either way, I hope Geeti gets a lil suspicous and snoops around. After all, she's a today's girl from abroad. Use your instincts girl!

What was the precap? I didn't catch it. Anything Interesting?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In the car scene with Manhoor I said I don't like weak Hadi character anymore, but convo with Uzma requesting her that he doesn't want to leave made me love him all over again.
I badly wants that boss marry Manhoor and don't give talak or she gets pregnant... big punishment for her!

I'm loving dearly Uzma's character, she loves him so much but how she is controlling her emotions and let him go... what a comparison of two female characters side by side.
SaraFatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Hadi's pain while having to let go his current place(home) was wonderfully done by Zahid Khan.

isnt his name zahid Ahmed? he did say he was not pathan nor khan.
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

isnt his name zahid Ahmed? he did say he was not pathan nor khan.

Oopsies! I think u are right. Sorry abt that.Galti se mistake ho gaya 😆
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is there any Halala condition if you get divorced before rukhsati? 😕 It doesnt make sense if there is such a big loophole in the story... some one please elaborate this I am not aware of Sharia' laws on this matter! Aren't they associating wrong misconceptions about Nikah and Talaq
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zee_k

Is there any Halala condition if you get divorced before rukhsati? 😕 It doesnt make sense if there is such a big loophole in the story... some one please elaborate this I am not aware of Sharia' laws on this matter! Aren't they associating wrong misconceptions about Nikah and Talaq

EXACTLY THEY ARE INDEED ASSOCIATING MISCONCEPTIONS

And not just this show...i hv seen in happen in multiple pak and Indian Muslim shows as well

Which is pretty unfortunate

The ONLY show where halala was shown happening situanionally n not pre planned was in sameera fazals KABHI KABHI starring Ahsan n mehwish
Even though the show has other issues but at least the writer didn't give a misconception of the halala concept