Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nai that time they both had a lot of friction. Tab sirf yeh dream sequence ho sakta tha 😂

You are rightsmiley36 but in the car they both were in good moodsmiley43 May be masthi karke aa gaye waapis and then she got kidnapped..

anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 minutes ago

These two scenes – one of my favourite parallel scenes of TB! These are those trivialities that make TB such a heartwarming journey for me. smiley27smiley1

The fact that both these scenes are same-same, but different is the best part - in both these times, she needed help, and it was him that she seeks and trusted first and foremostly, and that too in both cases, for a marriage talk (first hers and then her sister-in-law’s)!

Both times she went straight to lion’s den with a pot of tea – first time on the insistence of his mother, next time – by her own. Before marriage, she went on with full attitude with just one cup of chai and refused him any (after giving him a full show of chai making!) and demanded that he should go and refuse the marriage. And look how contrast ‘Meerab – the wife’ was – all coy and soft, unleashing all her charms, knowing that her husband won’t be able to refuse her when she was offering him the chai she so lovingly made. smiley42

He was smitten all right (Oh, the two different ways he showed the ‘amusement + confusion + adoration’ through his eyes in both times!). In the second scene, he was gazing at her with so much love and softness…and there was this one close-up of his, without her on the screen; the way his eyes moved with her movements letting us know what she was doing without actually showing her, was just so beautiful! smiley9

And of course, the two different ways she mentioned that they were mismatched – arrogantly in first one, and in the second scene, softly trying to smooth the blow not to hurt him; and the way he responded to her ‘mismatched’ comment – before marriage he showed nonchalance and gave it back to her equally; but of course, ‘the husband’ did not like it a single bit, was sooo hurt (so much so that, after this scene he went on to recite ‘Devdas-type’ dialogues smiley36 - oh! Murtasim, the drama queen!)

But my favourite part was the way he asked ‘tum khush ho?’ from her and the way she nodded her head in agreement, without even missing a beat. The man was ready to lay the world at her feet, if she was happy with him! Oh, how badly I miss them!smiley27smiley9smiley42

P.S. Also, the subtle way Siraj used to hint that these scenes are akin by bringing similar colour tones with their clothes cannot be a coincidence too!

Edited by anu41982 - 10 minutes ago