Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wouldn't have mind it if she was genuinely sorry and used to love hadi but got carried away but it's not the case ..she is only regretting it coz wakar left her and she has no options left and the way she is using Hadi's feelings and emotions is really bad ..
so is she going to marry that Boss so she can do another nikah with Hadi ?😕😲😲
-shabz- thumbnail
By the way, I urge anyone who is interested to know about halala to check out zakir naik short video on this subject on YouTube.
You will be surprised that halala is not what we see on tv. Indo Pak has screwed up the religion, no offense to anyone and I don't want a debate, I am just informing and now I am done. :)
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just started watching this show. I am kind of confused how Nikaah is different from Shaadi. If they go around saying they are Husband Wife..Why isn't she staying with him?
How exactly does that work? Please help.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim.

Just started watching this show. I am kind of confused how Nikaah is different from Shaadi. If they go around saying they are Husband Wife..Why isn't she staying with him?

How exactly does that work? Please help.

Again this is something practiced in indo pak, in realty once nikah is done you are husband and wife, you can live as a couple and enjoy being married. But in the subcontinent sometimes ppl give to much importance to the Rukhstati. It's just a cultural thing. If hadi and Mahnoor wanted, they could have consummated the wedding, but in Pakistan it's looked down upon unless Rukhstati is done. (Rolling my eyes)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When did Hadi say yes? I mean, throughout this show, Manhoor has made all of the decisions and Hadi just goes with it. Dude, for real?! ughh!!!
BTW According to wikipedia, Yumna Zaidi is playing Uzma/Falsa. Who is Falsa?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Again this is something practiced in indo pak, in realty once nikah is done you are husband and wife, you can live as a couple and enjoy being married. But in the subcontinent sometimes ppl give to much importance to the Rukhstati. It's just a cultural thing. If hadi and Mahnoor wanted, they could have consummated the wedding, but in Pakistan it's looked down upon unless Rukhstati is done. (Rolling my eyes)

True! Nikah means couple became husband and wife, but it is so embarrassing in this subcontinent if someone gets pregnant before Rukhsati..😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
An article posted by HIP Pakistan site...appreciating the show and it's pretty beautifully worded ...so had to share it

Zara Yaad Kar
has become one of our all-time favourite TV shows for three reasons. Firstly, it has an excellent cast comprising of the talented Zahid Ahmad, Yumna Zaidi and Sana Javed. Second, the simple approach used by director Amna Nawaz Khan is commendable; the entire feel of the play is so realistic that you are immediately drawn to it. And third, with its take on human relationships and the issue of divorce, the storyline is unique; it has been penned down by Khalil ur Rehman - a writer who has the capacity to speak volumes with just a few profound words.
As far as performances are concerned, Zahid Ahmad is a natural - his mannerisms and dialogue delivery are spot on and he has restored our faith that there are indeed actors in our country who focus on their craft more than just on their looks. No other actress could have played the selfish Mahnoor better then Sana Javed and Yumna Zaidi is in a league of her own - brilliant is the word.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh hadi plz don't disappoint us :( realize mahnoor or what she is..i mean he has such a classic example of strong vs weak morals right in of him..uzma vs mahnoor.. uzma who has feelings for him, AND despite him being available since refuses to get a lift from him, would do anything to keep her character clean.. for every weak character aspect mahnoor shows, uzma shoes the stronger aspect..especially since we are seeing mahnoor and uzma simultaneously, we can see how uzma is setting the real definition of "kirdaar".. so why can't hadi see this??????????????
i know dramas are dramas, but it is dramas like these that you should learn from... uzma's character is one i'd love to mirror...she is such a beautiful example of how a girl's character should be...i wish we get to see hadi realize this soon!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think i have liked a female character this much in any other drama before...maybe because i can relate to uzma so much - the fact that she fell for this guy who was already married, showed how we are not always in control of our feelings..but then the way she caught herself, showed how we can still control our actions...so beautiful! any other drama, and the girl would still be thinking about him in flashbacks every now and then lol 😆 i love how they showed uzma just harden her heart! 👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

i don't think i have liked a female character this much in any other drama before...maybe because i can relate to uzma so much - the fact that she fell for this guy who was already married, showed how we are not always in control of our feelings..but then the way she caught herself, showed how we can still control our actions...so beautiful! any other drama, and the girl would still be thinking about him in flashbacks every now and then lol 😆 i love how they showed uzma just harden her heart! 👏

Khalil ur qamar is the king of writing strong female leads n moms

And uzma is just another masterstroke from his pen

Initially she got a lot of backlash for having feelings for a married man but the way she was shown growing as a person I loved it