Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The story of this show is really nothing new but the treatment and the dialogues makes it wroth watching everyone is doing a good job
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Oh God
New fans r joining the forum everyday
This is too good man
The more the merrier

And YES AGREE WITH EACH N EVERY WORD U SAID
but unlike u I ALWAYS liked yumna...as i watched a lot of dramas of hers ...not just this one
The one with ahsan khan was called mausam...yes she was grey there but she has many shows with positive roles too
Since u r a yumna zahid fan...u shud watch jugnoo...that's their first show together...this is the second one and I agree there is a very cute chemistry between them

ZAHID sana javed is FIRE...

And yes AMAZING DIALOGUES. ...no wonder khalil sir is called the dialogue king of pak drama industry

And plz watch BESHARAM...it's another SUPER HIT SHOW of zahid running in ARY every tues
It's too good as well

hehe wow someone is happy with my comeback ahha thank youโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
yay slowly slowly people are joining this thread,
drama hi aisa hai ke i couldnt resist to coment,
i been reading your comments after each episode ๐Ÿ˜†
yay actually after i saw mausam i went in pak for big holiday thats why i couldnt get time to see yumna dramas anymore , infact koi bi drama nahi dekhne hua , life is too busy in pakistan,i realized ,, u just dont get time for urself drama toh raha door, ๐Ÿ˜†but its fun there

OMG they already worked together? ๐Ÿ˜ฒGOD damnit i no nothing about it
i was like disappeared frm tv serials
i think i missed alot here

i will definitely watch them
, When both get with each other like yumna get the breakfast for him or when he get To Her Door, i be like ,,Yayyy grab some popcorn but then no its HARAM I M FASTING ๐Ÿ˜† its just i really really enjoy the scenes between yumna and zahid

It's great to have someone to talk to about ZYK
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I know the OST has other characters but I'm not sure they will be paired with Uzma or Hadi. I'm not sure though but I think eventually Hadi and Uzma will end up together and Mahnoor will try to get in the way of their relationship while Waqar will end up with Gaiti. I think Mahnoor is so childish though and Uzma is a sweetheart. Hadi/Uzma also seem more comfy with each other since the beginning...I think someone mentioned they've worked in another drama before so that's why they're more comfy. Sana looks a bit too old with Zahid but it's ok but I like Haider/Mishal more than Hadi/Mahnoor.

tumhare mou main briyani aur pizza but oh no u might be fasting ๐Ÿ˜†sorry
i want that to happen uzma and hadi ๐Ÿคช
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Phew
FINALLY IT'S TUES

ZYK N BESHARAM DAY
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For the first time today I actually felt angry at Hadi.
Grow a backbone dude!
And aneesa was so right when she called halala bay hayae. Halala doesn't just mean nikah,it means spending time as husband and wife, it means consummating the marriage. God has made it difficult so ppl think before they take a step as divorce. What difference will there be between Mahnoor and prostitute. Prostitutes do it for money, Mahnoor for haadi.

I am hoping hadi will not go forward with this because as we have seen in the ost Mahnoor might marry the creepy boss. I guess she will use him for halala.

Come on hadi don't dissapoint me, whatever happened to mera dar will not be open for you priyey. Stick to your guns!
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Grow a backbone dude!
And aneesa was so right when she called halala bay hayae. Halala doesn't just mean nikah,it means spending time as husband and wife, it means consummating the marriage. God has made it difficult so ppl think before they take a step as divorce. What difference will there be between Mahnoor and prostitute. Prostitutes do it for money, Mahnoor for haadi.

I am hoping hadi will not go forward with this because as we have seen in the ost Mahnoor might marry the creepy boss. I guess she will use him for halala.

Come on hadi don't dissapoint me, whatever happened to mera dar will not be open for you priyey. Stick to your guns!

I agree with every words u said ..i love haadi but today i felt he needs atlest one slap from aneesa aunty ...
Today's episode was just OK for me .today I only liked Aneesa ,whatever she said that was very true .I just hope hadi would use his brain .
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Grow a backbone dude!

bold. My thoughts exactly.
MeraMann thumbnail
Mahnoor: Hans kyun rahi hain aap? Yeh koi hasne ki baat hai?
Aneesa: Waqt par ro liya tha maine isiliye bewaqt hans rahi hoon.

I really want the pen with which Khalil Sir wrote this drama.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That spaghetti waqar was cooking looked more like khichdi LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago