Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Mahnoor 🤢 This girl has seriously no self respect!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mahnoor kuch sharam hoti hai kuch haya hoti hai
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Selfish Manhoor deserves a big slap Hadi
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Manhoor is so selfish ..an no sharam at all ..as soon as she realized flat wala left him ..she came to Hadi knowing he used to love her a lot ..but she hasn't changed a bit ..only pretending to be goody goody ...and precap ..😔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I loved the uzma mahnoor confrontation scene a lot
Both YUMNA and sana javed killed in that scene

I says wanted to see the 2 gals together

Thanks to khalil sir for writing that amazing scene

Also the haadi uzma scene in the end was good too

N i found it really cute when mahnoors kid bro farhan whispers in haadis ear to say mahnoor came to say sorry...that part was sooo cute

Agree mahnoor is selfish and trying to mend things but the fact that she is trying to mend things itself shows she is so immature coz she doesn't even understand talaaq happened n now there is no going back
Now it makes even more sense why she even thought of leaving hadi in the first place
Immature n selfish is the worst combo someone can hv in a persona and it ruins others around her as well
And that's exactly what khalil sir is showing with mahnoor and how haadi n get mom is getting affected for this nature of her...she isn't evil but very selfish n immature n ungrateful
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mahnoor is extremely ungrateful and selfish by nature.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all im new here. If u see typos plz dont mind im writing on cell and big thumbs is my only justification for thaaat😛
So I just started watching this show last week and binge watched all the episodes and geeti is such a baaad actress n she doesnt even look innocent im not into her character I usually skip her scenes with the mental user reatiotionship abuser.

Firstof zahid ahmed is hooottt and a fine actor so diffetent in besharam and zyk. Woahhh im blown away. Crushing on him these days. I think he has what it takes to be the next fawad khan.

So im finding the plot unpredictable and that is the interestimg bit. Uzma is cute bout time she pairs with the hero. The other girl is too selfish beyond repair.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Hello all im new here. If u see typos plz dont mind im writing on cell and big thumbs is my only justification for thaaat😛

So I just started watching this show last week and binge watched all the episodes and geeti is such a baaad actress n she doesnt even look innocent im not into her character I usually skip her scenes with the mental user reatiotionship abuser.

Firstof zahid ahmed is hooottt and a fine actor so diffetent in besharam and zyk. Woahhh im blown away. Crushing on him these days. I think he has what it takes to be the next fawad khan.

So im finding the plot unpredictable and that is the interestimg bit. Uzma is cute bout time she pairs with the hero. The other girl is too selfish beyond repair.

Hey welcome

I m glad u r watching both besharam and ZYD

ZAHID was already a hot property last year but these 2 shows just took his stardom even further to a new milestone
People r living him with sana javed yumna and saba qamar

Not sure about being the next fawad khan but no newcomer had SUCH a big impact n success in pak industry the way zahid did and that also in a year

I hv been crushing on him since Sept 2014 when his first show mehram aired

And the rest is history

Do post in besharam thread too

Wud luv to read ur reviews on both

Don't worry about the typos

Even I write from mobile so I understand

And coming to this show...the politician gal is not a good actor agree...But it's her first show...so let's cut her some slack plus I don't find her that bad either
I know u hate waqar but I LOVE the actor who play waqar so effortlessly

I never liked him in any show but he won me over as waqar

Last but not the least the script of the show is very rich thanks to khalil sirs golden dialogues screenplay n characterization

priya185 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

zahid is a good actor quite scary in alvida
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
After three years finally a good year for Pakistani dramas.
Watching three shows dillagi, udaari and zyk and loving all three
Yumna Sana Zahid all doing fab job