Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I want Hadi and Uzma to end up together, Mahnoor doesn't deserves him I really hope those two doesn't end up together after what she did.

We are not even sure about Hadi and Uzma ending together or not because going by the ost there are two more characters that are about to come..one guy and one girl so they might be paired with either Hadi or Uzma ..i love the fact that the ost hasnt given away anything ..it just makes the drama more intriguing 😃
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahnoor is one hell of a disgusting lady 🤢 shameless women doesnt realize ho cheap she looks taking lifts from Haadi now...wese i was just thinking that is drama ka nam Besharam hona chaye tha cuz Mahnoor is really besharam in a literal sense ...and Besharam ka nam Zara yad kar ho sakta tha...cuz Haider aur Mishal ko yad karna chaye k unho ne shadi ki hi keun hai 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever happened Hadi & Mahnoor shouldn't end up together. Mahnoor is a foolish girl she doesn't deserves Hadi.
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like the story isn't moving forward...kind of felt like the last 2 episodes were filler episodes!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zahid and Sanam look gorgeous together...unfortunately mahnoor is an pathetic loser
I wish zahid sana get to work in another powerful.script together as leads. Zahid looks good with all of his leading ladies...he and Sanam also looked lovely in Alvida
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Zahid and Sanam look gorgeous together...unfortunately mahnoor is an pathetic loser

I wish zahid sana get to work in another powerful.script together as leads. Zahid looks good with all of his leading ladies...he and Sanam also looked lovely in Alvida

Sana and Zahid share great chemistry, I also wish to see them as a couple in a new show. Sana is doing a great job, her facial expressions are on point.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really don't care about the end now
I m more interested to see how the story unfolds

I love the scripting of the show

I like waqars character too

He has bigger ambitions

He wants to do something for his birth village and hence trying to influence the politicians daughter in a positive way so that she indeed does something good which was never possible in her dads era and the village remained backdated as ever

I really wish with the help of the politicians daughter he can indeed achieve something good for his village

I m really thankful to khalil sir for putting the politics aspect in this show

Unlike u all i like watching the scenes of the politician gal and waqar

Waqar really doesn't hv time to waste on mahnoor

I like how his character has been written

He is basically good with a dash of grey shades and hence VERY VERY REAL
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So I watched one episode of this last to last weekend I have to say I really liked it. Planning to watch it from the beginning but only if you guys tell me it's worth my time. Seriously, I have so many shows lined up, I don't want to waste any of my time watching something pathetic. So how's this one?
Btw, again the typical KRQ plot? That's his second show which has an innocent guy and the girl is the one who betrays. No matter how typical, at least different than seeing guys ditching girls all the time. 😆
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

So I watched one episode of this last to last weekend I have to say I really liked it. Planning to watch it from the beginning but only if you guys tell me it's worth my time. Seriously, I have so many shows lined up, I don't want to waste any of my time watching something pathetic. So how's this one?

Btw, again the typical KRQ plot? That's his second show which has an innocent guy and the girl is the one who betrays. No matter how typical, at least different than seeing guys ditching girls all the time. 😆

watch it from the beginning than you will understand properly hadi -mahnoor-waqar and uzma relations..this is one of my 3 best drama currently on the air ..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

It's FAR from pathetic

It's not a big budget show but still giving tough competition to the biggies based on only rich written content and of course Amazing Acting of the 4 leads
It's one of the top 5 serials currently running in tv alongwith dillagi...besharam...udaari and mann mayal...one of khalil ur qamars BESTEST WORK

Plz watch it from the beginning asap

I love reading ur reviews