Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i really want Zahid to get recognition for this show...and this serial has showed me a new side of sana's acting.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

i really want Zahid to get recognition for this show...and this serial has showed me a new side of sana's acting.

Yaar plz plz plzzz start watching besharam

I love reading ur reviews

Plz yaar

It's amazing n very different and everyone is going bonkers watching it
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mahnoor is regretting her decisions but she still hasn't realized her mistakes. In today's episode, when she was talking to Hadi, she said sorry very hesitantly. As if this was the first time she had become aware of her insulting behavior towards Hadi. From what i've seen in BTS and promos, she is going to suffer a lot in the future. Only then she will change it seems. I am very confused about Uzma though.
Best thing about this episode was no scenes of the politician's daughter πŸ˜†
The promo for next week looks good!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arrey koi merey sawal ka jawab day do :(
Why did hadi leave the key in the Taala and why was Uzma happy to see it.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Arrey koi merey sawal ka jawab day do :(
Why did hadi leave the key in the Taala and why was Uzma happy to see it.

I guess Hadi is disturbed with everything and forgot the key but don't know why Uzma was so happy to see it πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This week has to be the BEST TUES FOR ME
AS BOTH BESHARAM AND ZYD were kickass

Today I was pleasantly surprised to see HADI MAHNOOR scenes

Even though I don't like mahnoors character I like sana javed chemistry with zahid a lot as it's very fresh n has a charm to it

And I was kinda sad the divorce happened coz I thought that way u won't get to see him with her much

BUT THANKFULLY TODAY'S EPISODE WAS FULL OF THEM

I loved how their scenes and dialogues are crafted by khalil sir and zahid and sana are just MINDBLOWING as hadi and mahnoor

The way they acted those scenes last epi...it was just a simple scene of two people sitting in the car and talking
But given the written content and actors BEING SO RICH IT FELT LIKE GOLD

And the tension between hadi and mahnoor gets even more fuelled by the sizzling chemistry between sana n javed

Even when zahid just looks at her or she just looks at him says sooo much

Last week's epi was kinda filler so I wasn't looking forward to today's epi much and last night I watched besharam on loop

But today I was pleasantly surprised that HOW GOOD TODAY'S episode was

I even loved the HADI UZMA naasta chai scene in the beginning...what i love is the equation and chemistry with both the gals r spook different yet so strong...that u want to see him with both of them

And I kinda got it last night

I realised I so BADLY missed sana zahid together after watching yesterday's episode

I literally gulped each n every frame

BEST TUES EVER
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

her dialogues are really good but some time I get confused is she being sarcastic or she is genuineπŸ˜•

She is a mixture of sarcasm and genuine-ness πŸ˜† but when she was confronting with Mahnoor at that tym mostly she was sarcastic...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Started watching this show and have completed watching 9 epis.and am liking it. Just wanted to make a few observations.

IMO the biggest strength of this show r it's dialogues, but looking back, though the dialogues are very heavy duty and impactful ones, but in reality many of the dialogues don't make sense. Like when the mother is giving Mahanoor the cheque, she says that she and Mahanoor's Abba ne'maaf kiya' all the expenses dey had paid for, for Mahanoor's upbringing. But according to my understanding, isn't it the duty of the parents to do this? As far as my knowledge goes, yes the mother does not have the default right to spend Mahanoor's earnings, but what she spent on Mahanoor is her obligation na?πŸ˜•

Also Uzma's dialogues on love and what ishq/ pyaar is all about, sounds grand and poetic, but not at all realistic.

U re right , even as far as i understand it the duty of parents to spend on their children...
Most of the dialogues are realy good but some of them are a bit too dramatic in my opinion πŸ˜† but anyways they do fit well with the situations
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Hadi and Uzma to end up together, Mahnoor doesn't deserves him I really hope those two doesn't end up together after what she did.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Can someone explain the lock and key scene, I didn't get it.
Why did haadi leave the key in the lock and why was Uzma happy seeing it?

Mahnoor badi kameeni hai
Now she wants hadi back, such s looser.
I loved how hadi told her he will not give her a ride anymore.

Even i didnt got that key scene...it was confusing πŸ˜•