Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i hope that Waqar gets juta and chappal from her dad and brother ..😡 selfish kanhi ka
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The drama has great dialogues! Acting is not bad either but gotta say mahnoor is shameless lol Haha. Well you reap what you sow so it's gonna come back n get her!
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone else think that latest episode was sort of dragging?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Did anyone else think that latest episode was sort of dragging?

Every show drags in this stage and then later picks up again

That's the common trend of every pak show

But I m glad even the mid epis of this show r tolerable n not so unnecessary n story is moving
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Abby I went for this one instead of Dillagi 😆
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Started watching this show.. Cuz was hearing loads of praises about it but never got attracted to it. Recently saw an episode on TV which kind of seemed a good one so thought of giving it a shot.
Episode 1-2

I really liked the beginning of the show.. I mean the intro thing. Hadi is the kirayedaar at Uzma's place, nikah-fied to Mahnoor. I found Uzma so weird. I mean she knows he is married and still she is like Yes I am writing letters to you 😳 matlab koi sharm hoti hai koi haya hoti hai 😆. Uper se uske abba chale jaate hain unko akela chor k ghar mein.. Itnaaa trust bhi nai karta koi ab xD. But the thing I loved is Hadi's behaviour.. So decent.. He KNOWS he is married and he shouldn't be taking all that stuff from Uzma.

I loved Hadi's character in these 2 episodes I watched. I mean, I saw so many things in him reflecting his character. He loves his wife. He is loyal to her. The way he shows Uzma's letters to Mahnoor says it all. I was really impressed. This is what should be done between all hubbies n wifies.. To maintain their trust level.. Agar aisa ho toh kabhi koi shadi toote hi nahi.. Then, he is ready to do all what Mahnoor demands.. Like I would have said kaisa nahi hota real me n all.. BUT, Hadi's character is of that kind.. Jo aisa kar sakta hai.. Iss tarah k larkey hote hain bechare shareef se.. Jo ACTUAL me pyar karte hain but unki qadar nahi karta koi.. And this is what Mahnoor's doing.. God !! She got soo irritating ! In the beginning she was cool with Hadi but ahista ahista she started showing how selfish she is ! She claims to love him but she doesn't .. Koi EK kaam aisa nahi hai jis se yeh saabit ho 😕 Man, she was laughing when Hadi showed her Uzma's letter..I mean usey koi farq hi nai parta.. Her laughing all the time at every single thing is really annoying especially when she laughs at Hadi when woh bechara brings her Gol Gappey having an accident -___- Felt soo bad for him.

Zahid did That accident wali acting so well. I mean I actually could feel his pain LOL.

Though, It was a bit uncomfortable to watch Uzma doing stuff for Haadi. I mean I get she likes him and it was really sweet of her to take care of him like this since no one was there to do so. And she actually did it like his wife should have done it. I appreciate that. But knowing that she is no one to him made it a bit awkward to watch 😆.

Mahnoor badtameez ! Getting annoyed on knowing how Uzma took care of him but idiot didn't even notice how bad Hadi's haalat is.. I mean he was standing in front of her and usko bas complaints karni arahi thin.. How pathetic !

But but but.. Mahnoor is funny too.. LMAO.. That Waqar guy.. The neighbour.. I laughed so much at their scenes. When she gets to know that he is Urdu teacher.. She is like.. Achaa tabhi ' shukriya ' aur 'takleef k liye maafi' ka wird kar raha tha 😆 !

And also when Hadi is coming over and her Mom is like uss k aney ki khushi tum bhi kuch karlo.. Aur kuch nahi toh lipstick hi lagaa lo .. This made my day 🤣🤣

A good show.. Dialogues are very well written. I see this show has potential.. Agey jaa k kuch acha hoga.. Mahnoor wants money I guess.. She is more towards that than Hadi.. I feel like I will feel really bad for Haadi in future episodes .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG ASH u STARTED WATCHING this
YAYYY

plzzz watch more

U will love it

Zahid is amazing as hadi here and haider in besharam

Both the shows r super popular now and has taken his popularity as solo lead hero in another level altogether

I m just so damn happy and proud of him

And coming to the show khalil ur qamar is killing it here with his signature dialogues and kickass characterizations

Like u others also had issues with uzma first 2 episodes but later that gets fixed too n that also in the most real way possible

U will love uzma in the upcoming episodes

And I loved same javed zahid chemistry in the first few epis

God they look so damn good together
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Started watching this show and have completed watching 9 epis.and am liking it. Just wanted to make a few observations.
IMO the biggest strength of this show r it's dialogues, but looking back, though the dialogues are very heavy duty and impactful ones, but in reality many of the dialogues don't make sense. Like when the mother is giving Mahanoor the cheque, she says that she and Mahanoor's Abba ne'maaf kiya' all the expenses dey had paid for, for Mahanoor's upbringing. But according to my understanding, isn't it the duty of the parents to do this? As far as my knowledge goes, yes the mother does not have the default right to spend Mahanoor's earnings, but what she spent on Mahanoor is her obligation na?😕

Also Uzma's dialogues on love and what ishq/ pyaar is all about, sounds grand and poetic, but not at all realistic.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The worst dialogue were about the helmet hard ball lol, even Farhan was like huh???
But the rest are gems, especially the mother daughter about talaq ones.
I enjoy this show a lot and I am glad we didn't have to wait till the end to see Mahnoor regretting.
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I recently started watching this show and it's absolutely amazing. Although the story is nothing out of the ordinary of what Pakistani showed have to offer, I believe the dialogue of the show are extremely powerful.

This is really what I'd call a real drama. It follows all the conventions of the genre with minimal reliance on props and stage.

It almost seems like each dialogue has been well through and written with great care. Dipped deep in poetry, the dialogues have a lyrical feel to them, which adds to the drama and impact of the overall show.

The actors also seem to be a doing a great job with their respective roles. I particularly love Hadi's character. His stoicism adds a certain charm to this otherwise plain character.

Kudos to the writer.