Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nep3

wonderful epi ..loved it
poor mahnoor ..and her boss ewww..
love dahi and doodh wala dialogue
and what's wrong with uzma ..just giving lecture pe lecture πŸ˜† i can understand she doesn't want to sit in car but poor guy but i liked hadi's reply πŸ‘

I know she was super annoying today, I was praying for her lectures to stopπŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

in the OST was mahnoor expecting when that lady pushes her while she is all dressed up???

Omg that is her boss standing next to her πŸ˜† wth is happening
Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

wonderful epi ..loved it
poor mahnoor ..and her boss ewww..
love dahi and doodh wala dialogue
and what's wrong with uzma ..just giving lecture pe lecture πŸ˜† i can understand she doesn't want to sit in car but poor guy but i liked hadi's reply πŸ‘

i think uzmaa dnt trust herself ..maybe becz of her feelings for hadi i mean he is single now so πŸ˜‰
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zahid is brilliant as HadiπŸ‘πŸΌ esp the last scene where he says he wont say anything to uzma even if they r in same house.
uzma could have explained samething politely to him but why she lashed out at him...he just offered her help...ofcrx why will he stand such insult.
even sana is doing good...now mahnoor will pay for her deeds.
waqar and that british accent girl's scenes are so boring.
i really love mahnoor's mum's dialogues esp the one in precap...doodh ko dhai ni bna sakta one.
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Hmm maybe Mahnoor wont get married to waqar but instead to that creepy boss 😳 That would be a twist πŸ˜†
Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Hmm maybe Mahnoor wont get married to waqar but instead to that creepy boss 😳 That would be a twist πŸ˜†

that would be fun to watchπŸ˜† how mahnoor will get a dose of her own medicine.
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Episode was little dull, but the great thing about KRQ dramas is track keeps moving. Story never gets stalled. After divorcing Mahnur, Hadi was shown restricted to his room and came to Uzma's place upstairs being hungry. Again there was sum reality in drama as how the society treats divorced man/woman. Uzma's sympathies are gone for Hadi and his every move to talk to her look like advances. If he is trying to act normal its disturbing for her. This is the most worst time for any individual but people in society treat them like losers. The pathetic Mahnur has gone into bechari mode within 1 episode. Opportunist Waqar feels that he has a chance with Bilawal Zardari like boring clone, and dumped Mahnur immediately. Whe she arrived at office her boss getting to know that she is divorced was flirting with her, thinking of her as 'easy' prey who can divorce her long-term relationship for a guy who gave her lift in his expensive car for a month.

Mahnur's mom who was warning her before now has gone mellow understanding that her daughter made the decision she can't do anything about anymore. Most of the viewers like me will feel indifferent to Mahnur. Though don't think she deserves to suffer but what she is going through is her fault only. Such people exist in our real lives who make choices showing their 'independence' due to viewing ore reading foreign sources don't know the extent of the loneliness of those societies. By choosing science over relations and seeking help from psychiatrists does help them and the pharma industry with the amount of prescription drug abuse rampant there, but still there is only one solution to loneliness, and that is people around you who care. Such decisions only produce disaster as relations even friends don't interfere into such independent people and their decisions knowing the person liek this one only cares about themselves and their decisions.

Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
-sakeena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

that would be fun to watchπŸ˜† how mahnoor will get a dose of her own medicine.

some sayin she will marry waqars naukar ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tho he is good person 😊
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saki24

some sayin she will marry waqars naukar ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tho he is good person 😊

I guess she will marry everyone through the drama 🀣...
-sakeena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I guess she will marry everyone through the drama 🀣...

etnaa b bura nahi hona cchahye bechari k sath πŸ˜›