Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice episode and very sad too.
Zahid was amazing, his smile and cry together was amazing, he is doing great in this show.
I'm so happy to see Manhoor's failed attempt to reach Waqar..it was treat!
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tragic show quite an emotional episode but again it continues to move the viewers. It was slow but the divorce track was amazingly captured, and extremely real. . Hadi although resigned to fate still was willing to give Mahnur one more chance and asked her to think even at that point where she was destroying his life thats how much he cared about her. Mahnur showed no remorse and did'nt hesitate. Just being greedy on the basis of knowing a person for 1 month she took such a huge step and always in a hurry. Now Waqar will treat her the way she deserves. Mahnur murdered 3 relationships and left Hadi alone to face the aftermath.
The way ppl in our society treat both men/women after divorce, we saw a bit of that reality we saw that when Uzma's father goes to ask Hadi about the divorce knowing fully well that he went today for this very reason and is going thru tough situation. People stop to ask and bleed them the other wish he was better off dead.

Zahid Ahmed [Hadi] and Saba Faisal [Mahnur's mom] again were superb in this drama. Both of their performances are the hightlight of the drama. I doubt we will see them together again for a while.
Waqar gaitiara earlier scene acted as a distraction. The politician daughter is plain boring.
Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
Nice episode
Saba faysal and zahid are doing great job.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ksdfjz

The only criticism I have from this show is that they are trying to portray as a fully negative character while in the beginning she was a grey shaded character who was money minded. Now she is unnecessarily being shown too evil, which i am not liking.

Who is fully negative

No one is shown fully negative yet

Neither waqar nor mahnoor
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER ZAHIDS expressions when he was signing the divorce papers
DIALOGUE OF THE DAY WAS

when mahnoor tell him this divorce was the last way he cud humiliate her and then zahid says ...when was the first time...when i married u...ISSSHHH

that part was gold

And also when he asks her to rethink even in the very last moment but ultimately sign a it with a smiling face...GOD ZAHID KILLED IT IN THAT SCENE...WE CUD LITERALLY FEEL WHAT HAADI WAS GOING THRU

the last two hadi mahnoor confrontations has been amazingly acted by zahids and mindblowingly written by khalil sir

NEVER SAW PARTING AND DIVORCE OF A COUPLE in any show before the way they showed in this show...just sitting face to face...mahnoor in bed ...hadi in chair...no over dramatized...no faltu chikhna chillana. ...no fake rona dhona or blame game...

HATS OFF TO THE TEAM FOR EXECUTING HAADI MAHNOOR SEPARATION...in such a simple yet IMPACTFUL way

Maaza as gaaya
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really like this show. So realistic as are most pakistani dramas. 👍🏼
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the edit of the tragic scene from Zara Yaad Kar episode 11 which I did to be posted on fb page its the complete highlight of the tragic divorce scene.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8vXJ0LIDVs[/YOUTUBE]

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I heart heart heart Zahid Ahmed and his acting. This last episode was so heartwrenching, but so well executed by the actors!
Still can't get over the "woh mujhe zakhm de rahi thi, main zakhm kaa raha tha. Woh talak maang rahi thi aur main muskura raha tha" dialogue...there's a melancholic bitter-sweetness to it 👏

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ALSO have you guys seen the full OST video? We get to see Waqar's family in it and Mahnoor being treated badly by them 😳😛
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: burgerchaap

ALSO have you guys seen the full OST video? We get to see Waqar's family in it and Mahnoor being treated badly by them 😳😛

Means he lied about not having a family then ...🤬