Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Dis scene gone viral on social media Its b/w Haadi & Mahnur whn she asks him 2 settle the divorce in 10th epi. Writing by KhalilurRehman Qamar & dialogue delivery by actor Zahid getting gud response.

vdo clip here : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4bot7x

Edited by digiblues - 8 years ago
digiblues thumbnail

Zara Yaad Kar episode 11 promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEGGOxrDNG4[/YOUTUBE]
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: digiblues

Dis scene gone viral on social media Its b/w Haadi & Mahnur whn she asks him 2 settle the divorce in 10th epi. Writing by KhalilurRehman Qamar & dialogue delivery by actor Zahid getting gud response.

vdo clip here : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4bot7x

This scene got me by surprise too

It's only possible in pak dramas where just a simple scene of hero and heroine sitting face to face in a simple room in simple attire with no make up and STILL HAVE SUCH A HUGE IMPACT JUST BASED ON THE RICHNESS OF THE DIALOGUES ACTING AND EXPRESSIONS

I was SHOCKED the way zahid pulled off this scene just sitting on a chair and casually talking to mahnoor

Khalil ur QAMARS amazing dialogues in his super sexy voice and natural dialogue delivery js just gold
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This scene got me by surprise too

It's only possible in pak dramas where just a simple scene of hero and heroine sitting face to face in a simple room in simple attire with no make up and STILL HAVE SUCH A HUGE IMPACT JUST BASED ON THE RICHNESS OF THE DIALOGUES ACTING AND EXPRESSIONS

I was SHOCKED the way zahid pulled off this scene just sitting on a chair and casually talking to mahnoor

Khalil ur QAMARS amazing dialogues in his super sexy voice and natural dialogue delivery js just gold

Could not said it better myself 👍🏼
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally found this Zara Yaad Kar ost with sum more footage [new for many] which the Hum channel did'nt upload on the internet. The channel ppl uploaded a 3 min. ost version which had repeat scenes. Thankfully some viewer recorded it from the TV & put it on the net. There is a third female character which looks like Hadi's colleague yet to be introduced. Footage wise Waqar had less of a presence, guessing his role mite not be that broad-based that we were expecting. Knowing fully well this is a Khaleel ur Rehman drama, lets hope it stay the way its going till now and the plot does'nt drift making way for cliched stuff.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A3blDkmSr8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The scenes pass by quite fast in the OST so can't figure out properly. But I think saw a new guy in the OST apart from Hadi and Waqar. It could be that both Hadi and Uzma might get married to different people. Just a guess.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The ost is just love

Tumhe Umar bhar ki saza milli
Tera jurm jurm e farar tha
Tera bhi dil beqarar tha
Zara yaad ker

Seems like there will be another guy for yumna and there is another girl also. At 1:05, I don't think it's the politician girl.
Mahnoor will get more thappads, seems like wAqars family.
MeraMann thumbnail
^^Also Waqar could be shadi shuda from before. Who knows...
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksdfjz

Are zahid and sana, cousins in this show?

Yes, Mahnoor is Hadi's khala ki beti
digiblues thumbnail

Gr8 2 c hum channel finaly acknowledge ZYK. It has startd catchin up 2 ManMayal

Yestrday fb page which promot Pak media & dramas postd feedback question comparing wich iz better ZaraYadKr or ManMayal. Tagged both directors of those dramas + actors. Response was staggerng. Almost all bashed ManMayal & praisd ZYK. Happy & Surprisd actrs frm ZYK thankd da posters 4 da response.