Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Im hating Mahnoor's character at the moment, she iz so manipulative...the way she was laughing at Haadi was cringe worthy

But i love the way her mom tacklez her...what an amazing mom she iz...she iz so far the best character of this serial
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh gosh mahnoor is just 😵 the way she stood there laughing at hadi🤢 that was just embarrassing lol. I really wanted to slap mahnoor in that scene. but looks like her mom will do it finally
also I liked uzma a lot in today's episode. she was so upset when she touched his hand. and then she was so hesitant about sitting in the car even though her dad was going too. this is the same girl who used to write hadi love letters. her character has grown a lot.

I love mahnoor's mom too! saba faisal is amazing

digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As expected its getting darker. Zahid-Yumna had been paired before in drama jugnu & I very much liked the pairing of Sana Javed-Zahid Ahmed but their relationship was short lived [not even 2 episodes] as the neighbour started giving her lift and showing a married girl getting close to an opportunist neighbour was'nt enjoyable for me.
Todays episode had zero scenes of the foreign returned politician daughter, the concentration was on the 2 tracks of Hadi/Mahnur. Today the neighbour suggested to Mahnur to take divorce. She completely ready will go for it. Its extremely sadistic but real how ppl ruin their lives & never recover.

Those who feel their manipulations r working as per them end up being manipulated themselves.

It has good dialogues and great actors but the concept is'nt a happy one I was comparing this with Mann Mayal earlier. Mann Mayal is still is better in its treatment and u see some positives plus the visuals, production value is better compared to this drama.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

oh gosh mahnoor is just 😵 the way she stood there laughing at hadi🤢 that was just embarrassing lol. I really wanted to slap mahnoor in that scene. but looks like her mom will do it finally

also I liked uzma a lot in today's episode. she was so upset when she touched his hand. and then she was so hesitant about sitting in the car even though her dad was going too. this is the same girl who used to write hadi love letters. her character has grown a lot.

I love mahnoor's mom too! saba faisal is amazing

She was laughing as a hysteria patient. And she was lying to her teeth. This kind of girls are very light character without any depthness in their character.

I'm so looking forward for the next episode to see that tight slap.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Each and every characters NAILED it
This drama is amazing and actors r playing their respective parts really well

Zahid looks good with both

And mahnoor also looks good with both

I luv mahnoor waqar scenes too...they hv a different equation and I like it

No one is fully white or fully black

Saba faisal is just MINDBLOWING in this show
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just watched the episode ..loved it ..
ahhh Mahnoor's laugh 🤢🤢
Mahnoor doesn't love her husband at all...I think now she feels she is trapped in this nikha with not so romantic and controlling husband who always says don't put on lipstick and don't do this -don't do that ...then Waqar come with wealth and a bit charm so she falls for it ..in our society we have all kind of girl but most of them controls their feelings and scared what other will say ... i don't think tight slap will change her ..
and Waqar was lying about his car ..and he will dump mahnoor
both of them are selfish and made for each other ..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't hate waqar and mahnoor ...i like the bond they hv from their very first lift wala convo
I kinda like the fondness they hv for each other which may b selfish but genuine...their convos are beautifully worded by khalil qamar

I liked the seaside scene a lot

And zahid yumna and her dad is an adorable trio...I luv the PAKEEZA aspect in their relation ...the way both of them was happy seeing the car was exactly the reaction haadj wanted to see in mahnoor but alas

And those who were blaming yumna after last epi saying she INTENTIONALLY was giving wrong advice to advice to break them up hopefully hv the answer after today's epi as she got tensed when haadi was talking about leaving his bike a d she thought he was talking about mahnoor and got tensed...she also told him to name the car mahnoor which I again found super cute

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@those who can post pics here
ZAHID POSTED A FEW PHOTOS from hum awards in his fb pg
Can someone plz post them here
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

" />
Neel_M thumbnail