Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Sure. But for me Yumna’s acting and expressions did the job. She brought her A game to the show and has admitted that it was one of her most challenging roles ever

Each and every single expression tells you how Meerab feels for him. This is why good actors can drastically elevate a script so much

I think that's one of the factor what pulled the audience. Their eyes did the talking. They need to start with shooting soon if they want the fandom to remain loyal.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think that's one of the factor what pulled the audience. Their eyes did the talking. They need to start with shooting soon if they want the fandom to remain loyal.

Even if they leave they’ll be back for the next dose don’t worry smiley36 everyone is eager to see them again

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

A lot of girls hate this trend. It’s symbolic of Meerab losing her entire identity and being reduced to just Murtasim’s wife. Which I found to be a really nice touch. It’s what she was mad about - losing everything including her name and identity and just being his wife

Hmm. But I would love to replicate something like this in my own life somedaysmiley36. Not exactly these words but being a wife of a good man who is gonna be your protector forever is not something to be ashamed of. Marriage is a partnership imo. I’m kind of traditional thinking. But yea I can understand if one is disinterested towards marriage or if its forced or a compromise you know.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Hmm. But I would love to replicate something like this in my own life somedaysmiley36. Not exactly these words but being a wife of a good man who is gonna be your protector forever is not something to be ashamed of. Marriage is a partnership imo. I’m kind of traditional thinking. But yea I can understand if one is disinterested towards marriage or if its forced or a compromise you know.

I thought it was deliberately done for Meerab. Because of how important her pehchaan was for her. It would have stung her even more to be wearing a duputta with his name on it and not hers. That’s what I mean

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

In this age where every content you see has so much physical romance, over sexualisation that romance became so boring. Thats why meerasim romance felt so different. Breath of fresh air. It was all eyes, dialogues and emotions.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

In this age where every content you see has so much physical romance, over sexualisation that romance became so boring. Thats why meerasim romance felt so different. Breath of fresh air. It was all eyes, dialogues and emotions.

That's why people are attached to Meerab & Murtasim. Girl, I even bought a Murtasim shawl.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Even if they leave they’ll be back for the next dose don’t worry smiley36 everyone is eager to see them again

hahaha me too. Hopefully they start filming in November.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

So only wahaj is ready as of now to shoot tb where as others like yumna , seraj director are doing other shows. Can they shoot tb simultaneously along with other shows because it’s getting delayed by them if the script is ready. Anyways want wahaj as bilal Abdulla to shine and bilal sadaf chemistry and love story to attract audience and smd loved by all. All the visuals of smd are so good looks like kadwani has spent good amount of money on production. Hope tb 2 is as grand as tb1.

I don't think that would be a problem bcoz, even during s1 yumna was shooting bhaktawar n TB, wahaj was shooting for mpht n TB. That won't be a problem.

As for TB2, I think they will spend very well on it considering it's their hit product. Yes, smd visuals are really good and TB's were good too. Siraj will surely make sure visuals are good .

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAJAtFIiTcD/?igsh=MXU0NDJucGVmNThnMg== kadwani look super happy and is hyping sun mere dil and it’s wahaj second biggest project with 7th sky after terebin. They all are looking excited for smd release and happy with response. If this also become hit show like tb then kadwani wahaj asad trio will be considered as hit trio with all the projects ishq jalebi fitoor tere bin and now sun mere dil

Even fitoor was big budget . So including that, this is his third project with kadwani n co.