Happy Birthday why don't you try rollerblading ⭐️⭐️😳

Thank you Franco :)
I'll start now.😆
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Happy Birthday to the girl whose name I love the most! Kifah 😳

May Allah Bless you with health and happiness.
xox
talk soon :)

You love only my name?? 💔 I thot you love me 😭
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curlylocks

Happy birthday Kiff 🤗 Have a wonderful day and a super year!!

Thank you love ❤️
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

I'm ready to party now.

Anyone else up for it??😆

Word Count: 0

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shy_

Happy BIrthday

BeinCumberbitch aka Mrs.Paul Walker

"It may be that many think of birthdays as another day of the year, but for me they are much more than that, especially if it is the special day of one of my closest friends. I am dedicating you these lines so you know how important you are to me, because I have never met someone as good as you, so willing to give your unconditional friendship and advice, although I am not very good following them. I love you and I hope that you have a great one".

I want to give you my heartfelt greetings in this important day, perhaps the most important of the year: your birthday. Keep in mind how much you mean to me and continue paddling forward, because life does not wait for anyone. Happy birthday, I love you, my friend".

Thanks for making me laugh, for staying with me when nobody does, for making me feel good, for not being a judge and for supporting me
I love you and I wish you a great, happy, nice and unbelievable birthday. I will be with you to celebrate it.

Shylock, Shylock, Shylock.
You made my day really special EVERYWHERE you cld, and I love you for the that.
The thrd is beyond beautiful, and i can see you put a lot of effort into it, that means a lot.
Thank you very much.

Coming to your sweet sweet words, I'm not all that but I'll take it coming from you (since it doesn't happen everyday 😆😆
I'm glad that i still have you in my life, and despite everything we here for each other.
Not many get that actually.
Thank you for always being there.
I'll always cherish you.
❤️❤️❤️
🤗🤗🤗

P.S. the parts i picked is my favs from the thrd.
wonderful thrd btw
Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KIFFY!! Lots of love to you ❤️🤗

My lovely lovely behna, let me start with I love you so much.
Your letter really touched me beyond i can tell you, as i mention before..I'm not that wonder and all, but you see me like that cuz you've pure heart, you see good in people.
I'm glad to have you not only as friend but as a family, I'm damn lucky actually.
I don't wanna say thank you and mess this beautiful wish up but I'll say I love you very much.
I like to blv that our friendship was special ryt from the start, not a lot of people can start with arguing and end up as close as we are.
I also love the fact that we were sharing our problems and worries right from the start.
we were at ease being arnd each other and sharing right from the start, although we started our relationship arguing abt celeb.
And no, you shldn't be giving me the whole credit for that, you played as important part as i did.
For you I won't even get offended if you bash Paul, Salman doesn't even come close.
Although i don't like to get personal with people unless they throw the 1st punch, and you, you're too special to be bashed for celebs.
And god knew that, that's why we started from where we did, which was never getting personal with each other.

I love you behna 🤗🤗
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelygirly

many many happy returns of the day Kiffu!! may God bless you always and may you always get what all your heart wishes for! 🤗

and its not just on your birthday that i wish you this my dear... these are true heart felt wishes for the most crazy, usually insane, mostly confused, hardly sensible, rarely sober but always so caring and concerned person i met on IF!! ❤️

BE AS YOU ARE!! HAMESHA!! 😛

we love you that way and we are kinda used to it now 🤔😆

Happy Birthday Love 🤗
Be Happy and God Bless ❤️

... and yeah Pablo wishes you too.. ummm and loves you too 😛😳

Although I'm pissed with you for leaving me all alone (yes i told you to go but itna toh dimag hona chaiye that you know i don't mean, I really missed you a lot, you put up so with my Paul jaap, probably no does as much as you do, actually Shylock does too but i feel more comfy eating your head with that particular sub)

I was saying?? yeah, you cracked me so hard that i almost fall, you get me so well, I'm all that you said 😆 And that's why I love you.
I can show you any color of mine but you will still be here.
Love you for that, I don't think i fought any of my friends as much as i fought with you, said some really horrible things to you, but you never took them to heart or showed me a face other than the one you showed the very 1st time i met you...And that's cuz you actually know that i don't mean the hurtful things i say when I'm upset, you know I'm impulsive and i mostly react without processing it...The closer the person is to my heart the crazier i get with them.
You reflect true friend Lovely, friends are not those who grow apart if they don't talk daily, friends are not the ones who stop talking and throw the friendship away the min things tough.
friends are who stay after you been thru all that mentioned n more, friends are those who tell each other how they feel when they fight, without being afraid of losing the friendship.which we did and we are.
I can go on and on talking abt how wonderful you're but probably the world will end and i wld still have something to say.
So, I will end it with I love you wholeheartedly, whether you here or far.

Abt Pablo loving me, of course he does, inta obsession bina reward kaise chalega?? 😆
You actually called him Pablo, I love billion times more if possible.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Happiest Birthday Partner ❤️

Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are and may all your wildest dreams come true..
You are one of the bestest person i knw :*
Eat lots and lots of cakes and chocolates..
Stay awesome
Imiss you so much
And i love you ❤️

Partner my Simi you wanna make me cry kya??
I haven't talk to you in years and you say all these wonderful things.
Thank you so much Partner. 🤗🤗

I miss you a lot too.
Before you were the busy one, now i also get busy, not good.
We shld get a way to communicate.

I hope everyone is keeping well at home.
Give Nani my love and regards plz.

I love you Simi.
🤗❤️
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

msg from SS

dear kifla 🤗 happy birthday
thanks for loving me so much .. I remember you and koolie took so much pain in solving my difficult clues in the start ...I was so rude to all of u (pagal family) still u kept talking to me, sending me pms to sort things out. it really touched me... even tho u r not active here nowadays and we don't talk much u still check my statuses and show ur concern whenever I post smthg depressing. I love that about you

jaldi jaldi phir se active ho and solve my never ending neha dhupia clues and also post ur karishma wala clues okay 😡😡🤬

"
koi jhalak na dikhlaye nowadays toh bohot busy busy kehlaye ☢️
meri nazar se tum dekho toh BeinCumberBitch mein bhi my kiff nazar aaye" ❤️

luv u kiff

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_hsEtVu8Y[/YOUTUBE]

Sunshine, my pyaari si behna, (yeah, most people don't know we are sisters, so i share this bit info here 😆)
friendship is not to talk everyday or be arnd each other daily. (tho we shld talk more often) it's abt caring for each other, i can go on without talking you for so long but i will count on you when i need you, a lot more than some i talk to everyday.

Rude and you? Never.
Well, not from where i stand, yes we had n will in future our share of differences and i might be the 1st to msg if i wanna sort things out, but does not make you rude.
you talk so little and you're serious type of person for the most part, but that's why you're sensible.
you're one of those people who are true to if you don't have anything nice (sensible in ur case) to say, don't say anything, and i love that quality of urs a lot.
Your clues were headache ut I'll do it all over again, what a beautiful memories were those days

I'll come more often (mostl for you hehe) i promise.
I love you more.🤗🤗

BTw you're the only who remembered Lolo, even on Fb.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wishing you A Very Happy Birthday !! And have a great one !! 🤗