Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Although I'm pissed with you for leaving me all alone (yes i told you to go but itna toh dimag hona chaiye that you know i don't mean, I really missed you a lot, you put up so with my Paul jaap, probably no does as much as you do, actually Shylock does too but i feel more comfy eating your head with that particular sub)

I was saying?? yeah, you cracked me so hard that i almost fall, you get me so well, I'm all that you said 😆 And that's why I love you.
I can show you any color of mine but you will still be here.
Love you for that, I don't think i fought any of my friends as much as i fought with you, said some really horrible things to you, but you never took them to heart or showed me a face other than the one you showed the very 1st time i met you...And that's cuz you actually know that i don't mean the hurtful things i say when I'm upset, you know I'm impulsive and i mostly react without processing it...The closer the person is to my heart the crazier i get with them.
You reflect true friend Lovely, friends are not those who grow apart if they don't talk daily, friends are not the ones who stop talking and throw the friendship away the min things tough.
friends are who stay after you been thru all that mentioned n more, friends are those who tell each other how they feel when they fight, without being afraid of losing the friendship.which we did and we are.
I can go on and on talking abt how wonderful you're but probably the world will end and i wld still have something to say.
So, I will end it with I love you wholeheartedly, whether you here or far.

Abt Pablo loving me, of course he does, inta obsession bina reward kaise chalega?? 😆
You actually called him Pablo, I love billion times more if possible.

happy birthday once again love 🤗
i hope your day until now has been the best and wish your rest of the day be a great one and so the rest of your life!! and may u live healthy happy and successfully a 100 more years 😛

and regarding what all you said kiffu .. nothing in this world is one sided babes! i have received an equal or maybe more amount of love care and affection from your side.. there have been times kif that i thought our friendship is over and wont be the same again and while i was trying to accept this fact , you were there sitting on the other side of the world writing down your emotions in a PM or in a chat window and telling me how important this friendship is to you.
you have never stayed behind in saying sorry and taking the first step after we both pout during an argument.. where we both get hurt and not just me.

so yeah.. on your birthday i give you the credit baby 😉
rest of the year its all mine 😛 😆

lol i can go on and on about how sweet you are but the bottom line will always be that it's your birthday so i dont have a choice but to speak nice about you 🤬

hahahaha😆

no kidding baby i love you loads.. and all those fights and arguments always resulted in one good thing... MAKING UP 😛
so totally worth it 😎

offo!! kya birthday pe senti baatein leke baithgayi.. chalo party karo 🥳

edit:
thank you for loving me so much .. i dont know whether or not i deserve it but since i have it , i'll take it 😎

and please dont tell how good i m in your reply because it's your birthday.. save something for my birthday!! 😡🤣
Edited by lovelygirly - 8 years ago
Hazardous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Love you forever Kiffy ❤️ So what if you hate Katrina Kaif??? My love for you is unconditional. ❤️ 😆 😳
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy belated birthday Kiff. Hope you had a great one.🥳

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

Happy Birthday BC! (feels weird calling you that, though I'm not sure what to call you)

Have an amazing year ahead, wish you the best of everything you truly need in life. And keep being YOU!!

thank you love.
Call me Kiffy.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: .HandsomeBanana

Happy belated birthday Kiff. Hope you had a great one.🥳

Still alive??
You completely disappeared 😡
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Love you forever Kiffy ❤️ So what if you hate Katrina Kaif??? My love for you is unconditional. ❤️ 😆 😳

Awww
Tera mera rishta purana hai, we don't talk much but feeling is mutual.
I love you too 🤗 ❤️
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ladki badi anjaani hai
Sapna hai sach hai kahani hai [:D/]
Dekho yeh kifla bilkul na badli
... Yeh toh wahi deewani hai
Ho o oo o ... Ho o oo o
Ho o op ooo oo ho o oo o
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

Ladki badi anjaani hai
Sapna hai sach hai kahani hai [:D/]
Dekho yeh kifla bilkul na badli
... Yeh toh wahi deewani hai
Ho o oo o ... Ho o oo o
Ho o op ooo oo ho o oo o

Kuch kuch hota hai 🤣
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is not GG
guess nahi karna hai 🤣
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

this is not GG
guess nahi karna hai 🤣

that's what I thought at first 😆

You know you celebrated with me the most??
Hugsss