Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

How mean is that..

I never liked her and I don't care about what other people think of her.. So I'll just say what I want to 😆

Lol calm down baby, you are free to say what you want. I don't mind at all. I was just saying that in jest.😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol calm down baby, you are free to say what you want. I don't mind at all. I was just saying that in jest.😆

I was jookinggg Umzieee.. You know me better than that..
Baby I'm calm calm calm..😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hahahabhah...just wish zindagi forum people don't waste theirb time and energy here
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol i was afraid of this... 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hahahabhah...just wish zindagi forum people don't waste theirb time and energy here

it's okay Abby, pallo has her own opinion just like everyone on this forum and zindagi, if she doesn't like Sanam why should anyone try to convince her, just like no one tries to convince you about junaid, gohar and Amna Ilyas, we joke about it but we never try to convince you, right.
This is too much Pallo

Originally posted by: -shabz-

it's okay Abby, pallo has her own opinion just like everyone on this forum and zindagi, if she doesn't like Sanam why should anyone try to convince her, just like no one tries to convince you about junaid, gohar and Amna Ilyas, we joke about it but we never try to convince you, right.

Every Pak celeb is Abbys rishtedaar, didnt you know that by now shabz?😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I do, but ab toh aadat si ho gai hai panga Lainey ki
Muskaan00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok, I loved Sanam Saeed in ZGH, se did that role so convincingly well, she aced it there for me. That one show is enough to challege any other actress in terms of acting IMO.
Never watched any of her other dramas.
I like her. Infact after watching many of the bollywood actresses , i can say i like her acting too.

Mahira khan ,she is so awful without make up, a very bad actress. She ruined Humsafar for me

Edit: Yes sanam is overtly annoying in DeD, and so is Maya in some of the scenes. Sanam is just better of the lot
Edited by Muskaan00 - 8 years ago
Mahira is unbearable. The End. 😆