What's with Sanam Saeed

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
She's so annoying..
One: Her Urdu is hideous, no voice modulation.. she cries, laughs, gets angry, gets happy, gets emotional all in the same freakin tone..

Two: Her acting besides the voice If I keep that apart is also not the next big thing.. she's mediocre to say the most.. Maybe not even mediocre..

Three: She looks fine.. Not quite a stunner either..

Four: She thinks she's this next diva in her interviews.. Well, Helloo!! reality check.. you suck! why's she so proud

Why the hell does she keep getting shows.. She's so damn irritating to watch.. I'll keep her with Sumbul whatever her last name is.. Her and Sanam one of the most annoying actors ever.. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are so right. I always felt that she is monotonous with same expressions of annoyance on her face in every scene. I don't find her as a pretty face from any angle. I think people got mixed up of her characterization of kashaf as a perfect role for her vs her acting skills and good looks. I have watched few of her shows and I honestly dislike her acting more with each show. It's not her Urdu but her nasal voice which is irritating.
I was afraid of hurting people's feelings by voicing my opinion but glad to follow your lead Lol

I feel same with Mahira khan I can't seem to find her good looking from anywhere. Lux awards she looked skinny to the point of anorexic , face is less than pretty. I only saw humsafar so not able to comment on acting skills so much.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

You are so right. I always felt that she is monotonous with same expressions of annoyance on her face in every scene. I don't find her as a pretty face from any angle. I think people got mixed up of her characterization of kashaf as a perfect role for her vs her acting skills and good looks. I have watched few of her shows and I honestly dislike her acting more with each show. It's not her Urdu but her nasal voice which is irritating.

I was afraid of hurting people's feelings by voicing my opinion but glad to follow your lead Lol

I feel same with Mahira khan I can't seem to find her good looking from anywhere. Lux awards she looked skinny to the point of anorexic , face is less than pretty. I only saw humsafar so not able to comment on acting skills so much.

Glad, I'm not the only one..

totally agree with you on Mahira too.. I don't like her..

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is this another dare???
Seems like it. 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahem ahem ... waiting for the fireworks to start! 😆
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Sanam Saeed doesnt know how to act, then rest of the industry actresses dont know "ABC of acting".I'll exclude Baloch and Qamar though.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tum ko achanak yeh khayal aaya kyun? 😆
Kya khwab dekha tha?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pallo is just a shit stirrer.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
No, this is no dare.. I happened to catch up on DeD episodes.. What a terrible actress
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Pallo is just a shit stirrer.

How mean is that..

I never liked her and I don't care about what other people think of her.. So I'll just say what I want to 😆