Saga of two burned hearts.....An ArDi SS(Chapter 26 up!)

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello my friends... I'm in IF from sometimes ago... and read many OSs in this forum... and also loved it... inspired by u all, i dared to write something on ArDi... I mainly dared to write seeing the writings of krisnaa di, shriya di, angela di, yagya di, navu di and laxmii di... if i forgot anyone then plz tell me!πŸ˜› Plz bear me!πŸ˜† all criticisms welcomed...πŸ˜ƒ

INDEX:

Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail

credit: makers

PROLOGUE:

FIRE ENGULFS EVERYTHING. BUT FIRE BORE SOMETHING; WHO DESTROYS, CREATED SOMETHING...CREATED FOR DESTRUCTION, CREATED FOR LOVE...FROM THIS FIRE, A NEW RELATION FORMED, AS PURE AS FIRE; A NEW LOVE, DRAUPADI- ONLY FOR ARJUN...
Edited by naturelover33 - 9 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing prologue!! πŸ˜‰
Waiting for the update
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

PROLOGUE:

FIRE ENGULFS EVERYTHING. BUT FIRE BORE SOMETHING; WHO DESTROYS, CREATED SOMETHING...CREATED FOR DESTRUCTION, CREATED FOR LOVE...FROM THIS FIRE, A NEW RELATION FORMED, AS PURE AS FIRE; A NEW LOVE, DRAUPADI- ONLY FOR ARJUN...

So nice. Waiting to read another thrilling presentation on ArDi.Good luck.
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Amazing prologue!! πŸ˜‰
Waiting for the update

Tnx for the appreciation, di! It was my first try, so i hope that it was as your expectations... surely, i will update!!πŸ˜ƒ
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

So nice. Waiting to read another thrilling presentation on ArDi.Good luck.

thank you, di. surely i am inspired by ur ones...πŸ˜› I know that it will not be as good as, but i will try...πŸ˜ƒ plz correct me wherever i am wrong... i need ur accuracy...πŸ˜ƒ
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome prologueπŸ˜ƒ

thanks, nonie di! i hope that i will be able to please u all!!πŸ˜ƒ
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Hellow! This z Moumita...the protologue was so Nice,though short but expressing a lot..well done and waiting for the main update.update soon.:-)

hello, moumita di!! this is aanvi!! thanks for the appreciation!! 😳ya, it was short, even i was not so satisfied... but will try to make it bigger!! i will update soon!πŸ˜ƒ
aanvi98 thumbnail
CHAPTER 1: PART 1
Welcome to the world

She felt herself in an orange flame. She was looking like a dark flame; like a fetus... She felt herself, her body, on the flame. It was nor hot, nor cold; it was as warm as womb of a mother. The flame was holding her as mother holds her child; the flames were caressing her hair as father caresses his daughter... When she opened her lotus eyes, there were many curious gazes;but not as bright as hers... There were chants of vedic mantra as she appeared,and welcomed this divinity... As she put her lotus like pure and lucky feet on the soli, Devi Vashundhara welcomed her as she welcomed Mata Sita; to this completely new world-- or to the world of misery...

phew... had a long time to think... hope that i was able to fulfill ur expectations...πŸ˜ƒ all criticisms welcomed...😊