Posted: 8 years ago
Chapters 2 &3:
What a beautiful description of Panchali Anu 👏👏
I am waiting to read Krishna-Krishnaa's first meeting 😳
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathiinduru

Happy independence day anu😊,nice update dear⭐️,loving drisht more,poor arjun drisht s nt going to leave him soon😆,the little moment between ardi r super,I am getting scared of swayamvar,because I know what going to happen😭,I hope they spend more time before the so called division of kunti😡,update soon

Thanks for commenting!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww! ArDi were so cute in this one! Loved their little scene at the end!

Thanks for appreciating!!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Beautiful chapter Aanvi😃

Thanks!

Word Count: 1

aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Chapters 2 &3:

What a beautiful description of Panchali Anu 👏👏
I am waiting to read Krishna-Krishnaa's first meeting 😳

Thanks for ur views!!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Chapter 26

Will you wash it???

The whole Panchala group arrived at Kampilya just before the sunset. Sun emerged itself in dark red drowing in the soil. The parked their chariots near the royal gate of Kampilya while Shrikhandini stood smiling before them. Her eyebrows crooked seeing a new charioteer parking Draupadi's chariot. Draupadi happily went out from the chariot and hugged her sister. She cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead while Dhrisht also forwarded for one. She smiled and pushed him to his father.

"Your love reserved for your dear father. Don't take all even I have some parts!"

Drupad nodded lovingly and hugged the trio. Arjun sighed remembering how his father used to hug them. But all was lost in the high mountains of Shatashringa. Srikhandini took the drape Draupadi was wearing which was now spoiled with mud.

"What is this Draupadi? How it got smeared with mud?"

She remembered her drape was dangling outside the chariot and bit her tongue.

"Sorry! It was my fault. Thanks to this guy for seeing. Otherwise I would've lost all my teeth till now."

"What? Why? How?"

Dhrisht jumped from other side.

"Don't worry nothing happened. I just didn't notice! Now all okay!"

She gave assuring smile. He kept his hand behind and took the drape.

"I think you can clean it. Can't you?"

Arjun along with all stood in disbelief.

"I don't see anything to deny! These is the laundry, go wash it and give it to my sister."

He smirked. Arjun had now understood he was just roasting him. He sighed and took cloth. Draupadi looked at him sympatheticly and went to her chamber while Arjun to the laundry. Dhrisht and all had retired to their rooms for the day. Draupadi strolled around the Palace with sounds of her anklets. She looked down to the Castle at the south,where she saw Arjun sitting confused. She looked around and saw almost none was present now. A smile appeared on her face.

-------------------
Arjun's Voice
--------------------------

I really had no idea what more was left to do. It was almost evening and now I wanted my freedom. But really don't know how to wash them out! I had some leafs, ashes, a rubber and some other things which I even don't know. I didn't knew what to use and what to not. Suddenly I saw something unusual. All the servanta started leaving the area. Then I discovered it was Princess who had come. I sighed. Finally someone to rescue. Her veil on face interrupted my view. It was good also. I would look like a fool in front of her! In rigid voice she said,

"Give me the cloth, Brahmin."
"But what about His Majesty?"

I looked innocently at her. Shemybe smiled under veil and replied,

"Don't you understand he is roasting you? He just got bored with constructions so just for a change. He will forget tomorrow. I think you should go now."

"Who will clean it then??"

"Don't ask like a fool. There are so many in Palace. You go home."

She started her walk. Her hair swayed along with her. She looked back and said,

"Don't forget to attend the Swayamvara!"

What she wanted to mean! It was so small time to understand her. Her captivating smile indeed captured me. I was now left staring at the blur vision!

Draupadi's Voice
-----------------------------
It was finally evening now. I saw Arjun going out of the castle peacefully. Sometimes end of unwanted troubles gives you unwanted happiness! Blessed we are. I hold the drape which I brought from him. Dhrisht is such a jerk I say.

It was only 8 days left for Swayamvara. The swayamvara would continue upto 1 week I guess. Pitashri had invited almost 100s of kings for this huge Swayamvara. As it was coming past, unknown fears grasped me. Who would be my future, where would I bump, how would I adjust, all these summations never calculated in my mind. I saw the bow being constructed, and for last few touches, the gorgeous bow; and the toughest target. People said light would elliuminate from the arena at night. They would say Vishwakarma was blessing it's progress. I don't know how much true it is, but Pitashri would definitely penance for Mahadev's blessing on it and make it a Shiva bow, the inevitable. I had faith in him, He would definitely show up when time comes. What He stores, Lord of Kailash!
-

------------------------------------------------
Arjun came to his house exhausted for the day. He had though all would retire by the time, but saw all gathered near a bonfire. The potter had retired. He saw his mother sitting tensed at a corner. All if them looked back seeing him coming.

"Putra glad you are back. We have something to say."

"What?"

He stood still in confusion.

"Duryodhan will arrive anytime here Arjun. He won't take time to recognize us!"

Yudhishtira stood up and said. Arjun sat near the fire and sighed. Finally the plays of destiny started.

"Then we have to leave, Jyeshth."

Nakul, Bheem and Sahadev blinked their eyes in disbelief.

"But Bhrata..."

Sahadeva went to say but got interrupted.

"We can't stay here, Sahadev. That's our destination. None is waiting for us there"

"Are you sure?"

Sahadev asked again. Arjun signalled him not to talk more and they decided to go for Naimyasharanya the next night.

"Nakul, I dont what he is doing. Is he really serious! Don't you think we should tell to Mata?"

"Even I don't know Bhrata. He is mad I say."

Nakul and Bheem whispered among themselves and Kunti called them to sleep.

"Lord give him wit please!"
Bheem muttered

"Hope not like you..."
Nakul also muttered under breath. Bheem looked at him moving his head slowly to him holding his neck.

"What did you say?"

He jittered. Nakul clasped his hands and shutted his eyes while the rest trio laughed on the floor.

"No...nothing... i... was just praising!"

"Really?"

Bheem narrowed his eyes.

"I wil see you tomorrwow I am sleepy now."
Suddenly he left his neck. Nakul sighed and massaged his neck in pain. All laughed and went to their sleep after the comedy session. But Arjun's eyes couldn't catch sleep. He restlessly waited for the next to come.

"You HAVE to come Parth, for the sake of right, for justice and the future of Aryavarta."

Krishna lit a lamp near the window and blew it's ashes away, to the future of the nation...

TBC...

A/N: This is maybe the last update It am giving for one month, i guess. All must be forgetting, but this SS is soon going to be one year old!😳 One year is a big thing and thanks for all the supports you all gave! Well exams are giving me disasters, hopefullt will be able to come on its bday, till something goes on to spoil the plan🤢 whether its anniversary or not, you all are going to get mega updates for swayamvara! If I can manage😆 hope for best! And res people, mercy me, dont give reses for God's sake!🤢Love you all!

~Aanvi~
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved how Draupadi rescued Arjun from Dhrisht!
The ending of the chapter was beautiful!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 4:
I love this chapter 👏👏
Panchali's accomplishments, and Parth feeling it far far away
Well written Anu 😳
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update anu⭐️
I always loved panchal siblings bond in this story