Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
God! She thought of bashing him? Bless her! I'd really like to see her shyly 'bashing' her to-be-best friend.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER: SIX
THE MEETING!!
He laughed at her statement. "I know, sakhi. I know, everyone misunderstands me, but i know, you will be one of those who will understand me the best. Believe me , Sakhi!"
He that mysterious, mischievous, magical and magnetic smile on his face as an adornment and proceeded towards the chamber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" How can anyone be like this! How can anyone THINK this! Who is he to give suggestion for MY life!"
" Okay, okay, my fiery queen, now calm down!" tried dhrisht to calm his sister
" I AM NOT ANY QUEEN!!! DON'T CALL ME QUEEN! INFACT, I WILL NOT BE ANY QUEEN!" yelled Draupadi. Draupad smirked internally hearing the statement." Yes, my beloved daughter! You will not be any queen, but your luck will be better than any queen! For which every queen dreams of!" On the other hand, he smirked, " Yes, you will not be only mere queen!" and proceeded towards Draupadi.
" I think that anger is always on tip of your nose, Princess!!"
" Again that irritating mysterious man! What does he wants now?" His presence only fumed her more. Keeping her eyes closed, she thought of giving a big bashig to the mysterious Vasudev. And keeping her eyes like that, she turned around and started, " Who the hell are you to say that! Do you me..."she stopped in the middle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She had seen the best face ever in this whole world! His face was like a chandrima, and sparkling like Dhruva tara in sky. His eyes were like lotuses. His curly hair was flowing against the wind. And that mischeivous smile! That was the most divine smile she had seen! She was awestruck seeing such a beautiful and charming creation of god and had formed a smile of satisfaction. As she was safe. "no, no... he is not charming, he is divine, and maybe there is no man in earth competing him in charm." she thought. But little did she knew, the most charming man next to him in three worlds was her luck!
" Control your thought, krishnaa. Why are you acting like a typical girl thinking who is the most charming man! You should slap yourself! You can't be so sweet in front of this foolish man." And controlled the smirk.
" Okay, okay... I am sorry. I forgot that...that you are our guest. I should not have behaved like that. Please forgive me..."
" No, no! Why sorry! I think you have a little childish nature! It's okay!"
" Okay... okay ... I am going now. Pitashri, please continue your disscussion.I am sorry that i interfered." and started walking. While going, her eyes went on the mukut. "Morpankh! Isn't it the same morpankh i got! How can it be possible! Same to same! I must go now and check! said and went to her chamber hurriedly.
" Nilanjana! Nilanjana! Uff!!!
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Thanks! Yes, i will keep all of them happy before and after*tht*thingy and before *tht* thingy... 😳 don't want to take it's name... And yes, i hv some janmon ki dushmani with arjun, so i make him irritated like hell with questions... by draus...😈 just like your ones!πŸ˜† You need to wait a smaller time GoLi, and a little bit larger time for ArDi...πŸ˜† Plz keep reading and giving your reviews!πŸ˜ƒ

aree bechare mere Arya se Kya dushmani hai ? πŸ˜†
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update !
Loved Krishna and Krishnaa 's relation 😳
Continue soon . Let's see their bonding and of course ArDi 😳 and yes please make the update longer next time please .
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM, just read all chapters in one go and this story is amazing. You write so beautifully and the story is progressing really nice. Please update the next chapter soon and thanks for the great read.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

aree bechare mere Arya se Kya dushmani hai ? πŸ˜†

Kynki unhone mere draus ko bohot pareshan kiya hai... apne maunvrat se!!πŸ˜† Aur uske hajaaron kshmaon se... Bechari Draus thak gayi hogi sun sun ke, isile iss baar Draus usse thaka dege!!!πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful chapterπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! plz keep reading!😊
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

God! She thought of bashing him? Bless her! I'd really like to see her shyly 'bashing' her to-be-best friend.

Yes, she thought. After all who will be the fiery queen haan!πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Nice update !

Loved Krishna and Krishnaa 's relation 😳
Continue soon . Let's see their bonding and of course ArDi 😳 and yes please make the update longer next time please .

Thanks!! Surely continue soon. And there will be lots of Goli and ParAv. So don't be irritated, haan!πŸ˜† yes, yes, of course you will get bigger!πŸ˜ƒ And plz plz plz don't be so lazy!!! update your FF!!πŸ˜’
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babloo_mka

Thanks for the PM, just read all chapters in one go and this story is amazing. You write so beautifully and the story is progressing really nice. Please update the next chapter soon and thanks for the great read.

Welcome!!! I am very glad to know that you liked my story!! Will pm you when i update. Plz keep reading!!πŸ˜ƒ