Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey anvi that's really a nice story dear👏,draupadi s unique in this story yaar,she s childish and stubborn,and I dnt know after reading all this I would ever like post marriage firm,serious draupadi😕,her entry s beautiful yaar the way u explained she s shakti , lakshmi , saraswathi s just divine😊,the way u compared her with sati s beautiful yes that's true she s frm same fire where maa sati sacrificed herself,her entry s lovely,her relationship with her siblings drisht,shikhandi s very cute😳, the first krishna krishnaa meeting s adorable and divine,I always loved drau platonic love towards govind,this s something so pure and serene, pandavas as usual r amazing brothers in this sad time also,arjun already felt there r some one for him,and arjun and drau already started feeling for each other😉,drupad s one loving father,all panchalas r one loving family,drisht seems to be very protective brother dnt how he s going to bear the future unfortunate, krishna made her agree to marry,now the game begins🤢,my drau s going to be heart broken in future😭,she seems to be very stubborn,firm lady,dnt know how she s going to accept the injustice towards her,and swayamvar preperations seems to started already,arjun and drau at same place again😉,u write very well anvi,I am loving this story very much,update soon ,pm me dear😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hmn ... found it very interesting ! Aanvi you sent the intimation a bit late I feel , after 25 chapters now you introduced me your beautiful writing ? Not fair madam !
Have to read the back chapters . Always love to read about Draupadi , a fascinating woman with many shades , and most importantly , was not a silent spectator like Sita for her suffering and for the happenings there after , she participated in every decision the Pandavas has taken after that Dice game , involved herself in the war , in the helm of affairs and faced bravely the consequential sufferings . A strong character who yielded only to Lord Krishna and his advises , and ruled the lives of Pandavas .
Will read the previous chapters and definitely express my emotional feelings 😊
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was lovely! Loved how Kanha reminisced about his childhood. Draupadi and Dhristadyumn's convo. was nice as well!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anu, prologue and chapter 1 are epic 👏👏
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pranipraa mata Chitra , did I get it correct ?😆
Very short update . Yeh kya hai mata ..
Mera bhi short comment 🤣
So Draupadi in a pre marriage confusion . Don worry ap shadi unn rakshak se nahi hoga. 😆 this makes me remember the part in Star Bharat where Drau cries saying she is married to a rakshak 😆
Dhris and Drau part was very cute . And loved Madhava .
Please update soon . And a long one please please please . I am going mad , I want a ArDi Milan . That too private one 😉
Love
Sam
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks for the pm

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathiinduru

Hey anvi that's really a nice story dear👏,draupadi s unique in this story yaar,she s childish and stubborn,and I dnt know after reading all this I would ever like post marriage firm,serious draupadi😕,her entry s beautiful yaar the way u explained she s shakti , lakshmi , saraswathi s just divine😊,the way u compared her with sati s beautiful yes that's true she s frm same fire where maa sati sacrificed herself,her entry s lovely,her relationship with her siblings drisht,shikhandi s very cute😳, the first krishna krishnaa meeting s adorable and divine,I always loved drau platonic love towards govind,this s something so pure and serene, pandavas as usual r amazing brothers in this sad time also,arjun already felt there r some one for him,and arjun and drau already started feeling for each other😉,drupad s one loving father,all panchalas r one loving family,drisht seems to be very protective brother dnt how he s going to bear the future unfortunate, krishna made her agree to marry,now the game begins🤢,my drau s going to be heart broken in future😭,she seems to be very stubborn,firm lady,dnt know how she s going to accept the injustice towards her,and swayamvar preperations seems to started already,arjun and drau at same place again😉,u write very well anvi,I am loving this story very much,update soon ,pm me dear😊

Thanks for ur reviews dear! So glad to know u liked my pattern. These are just my words and how i look upto them. Will surely PM u!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

fantastic chapter Aanvi😊

Thanks nonie!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hmn ... found it very interesting ! Aanvi you sent the intimation a bit late I feel , after 25 chapters now you introduced me your beautiful writing ? Not fair madam !
Have to read the back chapters . Always love to read about Draupadi , a fascinating woman with many shades , and most importantly , was not a silent spectator like Sita for her suffering and for the happenings there after , she participated in every decision the Pandavas has taken after that Dice game , involved herself in the war , in the helm of affairs and faced bravely the consequential sufferings . A strong character who yielded only to Lord Krishna and his advises , and ruled the lives of Pandavas .
Will read the previous chapters and definitely express my emotional feelings 😊

Yep i know its late but better late thn never na! Hope to see ur reviews on previous and further chapters!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Anu, prologue and chapter 1 are epic 👏👏

Thanks shru! But why i feel i dont deserve it on those chappy😆 as i did much more better in the recent updates!