Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Great chapter Anvi. Too good. Waiting for ARDI moments. Update fast.

Glad you liked it!!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was so cute! Kanha does really know his stuff! Poor Arjun, always busy getting pranked by people!

Thanks for commenting!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saishree-

awesome yaar!! Arjun Abhi se doesn't like his eklauta brother-in-law!! *LOL* arya if u impressed ur BIL then patni also impressed!! so acchi tarah se impress Karo drisht ko! *LOL* there where Drau says "he was running bcoz girls were after him and u don't even have girls running after u" that was a epic one!! *ROFL* update soon...

Glad to know you liked it!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Chapters 2 & 3:

Amazing description of Panchali's birth and Panchali herself 😳
I loved the touch of how her guide embraced her before anyone else did ⭐️
And the Pandavas are intrigued
Parth ❤️

Thanks shru!!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Amazing update Anvi . This is evoking an interest to read back chapters , love your special style of writing . 😊

Thanks for your appreciation!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Thanks for commenting!😊
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

wow!!
it was amazing, superb update
eastern Ly waiting for d nxt one..

Thanks for your appreciation!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Chapter-27

In the Divided Land

Arjun's Voice
---------------------------
The crazy group of Panchal had now arrived to it's another part. The part which I feared. Ashwatthama was really not so gentle except with us. And being Drupad and Drona enemy, it was hard to digest. Well it was good all resolved now. But I don't think King Drupad's grudge have gone still. But I hoped it would go soon and they would be just like before Acharya had told us.

This time my fear was Acharya's eyes may not decieve this time. Though I was merged in beards, but it wouldn't be tough for him to recognize me. As we were going through the Ahichatra, we had passed through the forest of Hidimbasur. I had seen my nephew waving his hands at me and smiling. I also gave a smile back.

I quickly emerged myself in the troop of King Drupad. I couldn't take any risk. But the attraction for Princess was always putting me delimma. But I was not that selfish to put myself with those monkeys again! This battle was totally myself and I still couldn't decide what to do. I could see Princess a little confused with my activities. But it was necessary. I had decided to rest with the troop but that crazy Prince decided not to leave me at all.

"Hey you potter! Come here! You are going with us. I can't afford you to flee away! There is still more time!"

I slapped my forehead. What was my luck! Mahadev! Where was I stuck! Slowly the Princess also descended from her chariot with her bemused look on face. Maybe she was seeing this place first time. This palace was indeed different from Kampilya and more prosperous with support of Kauravs. This was the cause only Ashwatthama was stuck to them like a tail. Guru Drona them with flowers and Mata Kripi stood there with a platter for Aarti. I so wanted to go and hug her! Tell her I am Arjun! But Arjun had died in the fire of Lakshagraha. I wondered what must be going on in my house and Mata.

-------------------------------------------------
Sahadev returned to their house in the noon with cart and all alone. He kept them aside with his gloomy face. Kunti came out smiling and it faded away not seeing Aejun around.

"Dear, where is Arjun? Didn't he go with you?"

"He is taken..."

Sahadev sat on the chair and facepalmed.

"What happened?"
Sahadev narrated his brothers, mother and the potter how they had landed in the royal picnic and how Krishna decided to punish him Arjun.

"Kanha is here..."

Kunti mumbled."Don't worry, Lady! Your lad will all be safe. Prince Dhristydhyumna is a very pious heart and very happy person. He won't anything that will harm him."

The potter assured them.

"I hope so!"

Yudhishtira looked at his tensed mother. He smiled at the potter and took jer to a room.

"Mother, what happened?"

He made her sit on the bed and himself sat on the floor holding her hands.

"Putra, Kanha, of whom I had told about is here!"

Her voice choked.

"How I wish to see him! I hope Arjun wouldn't do anything wrong. He is my sensible boy. But I really want to meet Kanha!"

"If luck has store for it Mata, it would definitely happen. We should wait! But first of all we should think to go out from here."

He sighed and looked at the drum beatings.

"Why?"

"This is why."

He brought out his mother and saw Madra Raaj Shalya entering Kampilya.

"So many kings here, we can't hide here long, Mata."

Kunti looked at the royal chariots advancing for the Swayamvara.

"You are right, let Arjun come now. We can't be here long."

-------------------------
Draupadi's Voice
--------------------------------
I saw the huge palace of Ahichatra standing firmly. It was built recently only. The Palace was beautifully decorated and designed. I saw Guru Drona, his son and and wife waiting near the gate. I gazed the Prince who was now merged in the queue but Dhrisht brought him out. Poor him. He was never spared. The people of Ahichatra gathered around. The servants brought a curtain and fixed it in two sides of mine. They kept walking as I walked. This was to prevent any evil gaze. But I knew, the right gaze would pentrate even through the curtain. I smirked. He was so close to me. But I had to be neutral. Let the destiny work it's magic, Krishnaa. Guru Drone stood in front of me with caring smile. Dhrisht ordered to remove the curtain and i took my veil in front of my exposed side of my face. I was soon to be married, so I had to be protected. I touched feet of Guru Drona and Mata Kripi. They blessed me keeping their hands on my head.

"You made it late, girl. You would be leaving soon. I would have taken care of you."

She cupped my face. I greeted Ashwatthama. He also greeted me with a warm smile. He seemed to be a good soul. Guru Drona's smile became bigger when he saw his pupil and Keshav standing beside me. He blessed them also and took us inside the palace. Prince Arjun sternly walked behind us with irritation. He was actually looking funny with a 10 feet long stick. Bow suited him the most. We strolled around the beautiful garden of the palace. There were roses, marigold and jasmines whose captivating smell intoxicated everyone. Arjun looked rather smitten by the smell. Maybe he liked it. It was a short trip along with invitation.

"Would you like to join the competition, Ashwatthama?"

Govind handed him the invitation letter.

"I can't think about it! She is like my sister. Of course I can attend, but work like a brother!"

Guru Drona assured him.

"We would definitely attend it, Keshav. We are so excited to see her in the Swayamvara!"

Mata Kripi apologized to us that she can't. She informed she would be going to the Ashram again. She handed me a small statue of Shiv-Shakti.

"Hope putri, you may get the best of man!"

My cheeks flushed and I smiled. She giggled and bid adieu waving her hands. She was really caring. Prince looked relaxed when he saw us going to chariots. It was only two more Prahars for his duty. He would be free. We agin started out journey. This time I was alone in my xhariot as Dhrisht went with Ashwatthama. Even he decided to come over. He would also meet his best friend Duryodhan in the Swayamvar. I just hoped he was not two faced like all.

----------------
Arjun's Voice
-------------------------
As we went the deeper of Panchal, the roads were getting coarse. The horses were stumping over the uneven soil and it was really difficult to drive further. The clouds rambled in the sky. It was purely sign for rain. I struggled to control the whip.

"Having difficulty, Brahmin?"

Vasudev asked beside me. He was so mysterious being. His smile could charm anyone in this world. Anyone. I also smiled and nodded I can handle. But I think Princess was having a bad time as I heard her jewelleries jingled each time we bumped. I looked back to the chariot and asked her lowering my gaze if she was alright. She didn't answer. Maybe she nodded and I couldn't see. I saw her drape coming outside the doors of the chariot. It was soon going to be in the wheels and we can be in great trouble. I stopped thw cart immediately. For the first time today I heared her voice.

"What happened Brahmin?"

I went out from my sit and knocked the door to be opened. She opened slowly veiling her face.

"Your drape, Princess. It is dangling outside."

I took the soft material and handed over it to her. Shock went to my spine with her little touch on my hand. She took back her hands immediately.

"Thank you."

She kept her drape inside shutting the door. I didn't know what was in her, but now I can't help going in Swayamvara!

TBC

Happy Independence Day!!!😃

swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Happy independence day anu😊,nice update dear⭐️,loving drisht more,poor arjun drisht s nt going to leave him soon😆,the little moment between ardi r super,I am getting scared of swayamvar,because I know what going to happen😭,I hope they spend more time before the so called division of kunti😡,update soon
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww! ArDi were so cute in this one! Loved their little scene at the end!