Thank u!😊
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER-24
The story!-Part 2

Draupadi's voice
----------------
I had waited for the whole day to know. Well, still now Nilanjana is not talking to me and I am sticking like a glue to her. I know it will not be that long! She will be good by her own. Now my first concern was Gurumata.

First of all, she was coming to me after long time, and second of all, I AT LAST can know about him! Don't know why, my each and every pore is saying he and he, both are same. Why the heck people keep millions of names! To confuse people... Grr... Well, even I have so many! Panchali, Yagyaseni, Krishnaa and so on... But I love the name Krishnaa so much! I always wanted people to call me with that name! But none calls me except Keshav... :( You know what, I want my husband just to be reflection of Govind! I don't know whether it's in my luck or not...

well, where were we? Yes, on parth. I was excitedly waiting for Gurumata. But she gave me surprise today! I called her after dinner, but she popped up before and with dinner! How I missed her hands! She gave a sweet grin at my surprised face.
"Surprised, sweety! Time to dine! By the way, don't worry, I took permission from The King!" A smile of relief came to me automatically.
"Hope Dhrisht won't get burned in jelousy and barge in chamber!" We both giggled.

I smoothened my bed with hands and sat beside Gurumata folding my legs. I ordered the Dasis to remove the blue lotus fragnant as it interrupted my smell appetite. She took small bites from the Chapati and landed it in mouth.
"Umm, now start. I am soo excited to know!" I could feel my stomach fluttering in excitment.
"Not long ago, there was a Yadav Chief Srurasena, grandfather of Vasudeva Krishna. He had a daughter named Pritha, whom you were asking for. In that case, Keshav is his nephew. He gave his child Pritha, to his childless cousin Kuntibhoj. And from onwards, she was known as Kunti of kingdom Kunti Bhoj."

My heart skipped a beat. I remembered all those words which Keshav told to me.
"You were born for Raj Kumar Arjun, son of Kunti, Krishnaa!"
"Now I just want my daughter to marry your Partha as soon as possible!"
"Parth, now who is he!"
"Son of Pritha!"
"Now who is pritha!"
"Pritha was named Kunti onwards." That meant I was right in all the way! Govind just played with me! My cheeks flushed with heat in embarrasment.
"Happy riddle solving!"
His evelish grin came in front of my eyes. Everyone was right. He IS a world class Prapanchi, can't be found in the whole Trinity. When I was lost in my own web world, Gurumata snapped in front of my eyes.

"Panchali, where are you lost?" Her voice brought my conciousness.
"Nowhere Gurumata!"
" You foghot to take your bite dear!"She put the bite in my mouth.
"Umm, I don't want more. I am done. Can I please lie down?" The dinner plate was almost finished and I was full. Actually my all hunger wept away with this new revolution.
"Are you sure?"
She asked and wiped her hand asking the available Dasi to take the platter.
"Yes I am! Can I now change my dress and wear a robe?" My neck ached with the heavy jwelleries though I kept most of them aside.
"Sure!"

I went to the changing side with my silk robe. My mind till now been occupied with his thought, so-called Raj Kumar Arjun. He was not any Prince, he was a slayer. I had heard about his bravery millions of times from my cousins. But I was not a fool to just fall for bravery. I worship trust, not bravery. While seaching in my waredrobe, the set of bangles came across which I had almost forgotten. Floods of memories rushed and his smile came in front of me. His gaze, his care, everything. Now I hoped that some how, some how he is safe!I belueved it, Govind had told me!

Arjun's voice
-----------
The stars twinkled in the sky as I looked at them. Her eyes also twinkled. She wanted to say something, to express something. My heart more anxious about Shri Krishna even than her. What magic he had! Where he was actually? He was right near me, my instinct told. My curiosity was increasing at every second to see him and if this continues, I can't stop myself to go to the Swayamver. Tricky fact.

"You are a fool to run away like this. You won't gain anything." My conciouse told.
"None is waiting for you there. You are dead. You are only Parth. No Arjun."
"You can't change the facts. Someday you will be revealed."
"I will not."
"Names cant change personality. Denying facts won't help to remove what is destined."
"I want to stay away from those demons"
"Learn to fight them"
"Can't afford my family"
"Save them"
"She won't escape from their lust"
"Then break their eyes"
"What if I am helpless?"
"Don't picture the future, you don't know it."
Well, my mind was defeated against my conciouse. It was right. Don't picture the future. I don't know it. A big sigh escaped.

"Har Har Mahadev!"
I could feel a hungry voice.
" Is there any devotee of the Lord who can feed this hungry sage?"
I raised myself so that none is disturbed. His face was so pityful and clothes full of dust. I couldn't figure out why anyone didn't bother to mercy him.
"Are you hungry,O' pious soul?"
"Yes, I am. For sake of my Lord, please give me something!"
"Please sit here, sage. I will bring something."
"Don't you have any woman in the house, youth?"
"We have, our mother. Can I give instead of her?" He smiled a bit. A mysterious smile. Just like that person who had said me about the Princess.
"No need to bother her!"
"I have work only with you..." I could hear his whispers.
"Did you say anything, sage?" He was maybe not expecting it. He stammered a bit.
"No,no! I was just thanking my Lord for the meal. Nothing else."
He was still suspicious. His gaze was twinkling here and there.
"All praises to the Lord of Trident..." He murmured and sat on the bamboo bed. I didn't tell him even we lived by alms. I didn't want to disappoint him. I brought whatever I could. One piece of bread, some rice and little lentil. That's what we had. I placed them in a leaf and gave him. He ate them like he never had before. Hunger was like that. Be it of food or lust. A small smile escaped. I stared at his innocent face. The sage looked like a kid. Or, like someone else. Maybe I knew him, or maybe not. His sparkling eyes hold something else.
"What do you do, youth?" The sage asked me while eating.
"Umm, we are potters."
"Lying, aren't you?" I could see a glint of naughtiness passing by. Maybe I heard this naughtiness before. But there was nothing left for me other than embarrasment. Yes, I lied, what I hated. I actually started hating this life full lies. I want to get out from here. Forever.
"Umm okay you caught me... You are right. We are not potters. We are refugee here working for potters. We came Ekchakra Town."
"Hmm... I had heard Bakasur was killed in Ekchakra somedays. I think you were present there. How did he looked?" His curiosity was looking like a beaming flower. I couldn't stop chuckling.
"Yes, I saw. Not a creature I want to see at least. It looked like as if it eat everything in front. And he did also." His face became pale hearing my description.
"Okay... I don't want to see any demon in my life now..." He gulped and continued eating.
" Can I get water please?"
He pleaded.

After finishing his meal, he started walking away. I felt like the most satisfied person in the world. How strange it was! Some moments before I was thinking about something else, battling with myself and now I am here standing satisfied with my life, my existance. Thousands bows to this man. Didn't I wished someone like him, who will wipe away all my pains and silly thoughts? I wished. I wished my soulmate, my part. Where is he! I needed him.

"You have given me food to eat, I can atleast give something which will help a life to lead!" He looked back and said.
"Don't haunt over the past, nor stress over future, live for today, and wait for the next day!"
I jolted at his words. Wasn't I praying for a lead? This is it! Who was he! He gave a mysterious smile and went away. I loved it, and wished I could hold it forever...

----------
TBC
aanvi98 thumbnail
Author's Note

Ok I don't know after how many days I am updating...πŸ˜† *hides in a blanket*. Hope you all will like it!πŸ˜ƒ My Putra Keerti do you need more bigger update? This time I won't promise to be regular... I am very bad at it...πŸ˜† I always promise I will give give give but my lazyness wins...πŸ₯± Besides these days some dramas and popcorns are keeping me busy...*wink at sayu*πŸ˜† This reminds me I haven't updated my FF... god...*vanishes in thin air* Don't worry it will be updated soon!😊 Now give your honest reviews about thw story! No kanjoosi! :P
Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This update was awesome! Loved how Gurumaata fed Krishnaa, and Arjun fed Krishna! Draupadi's exasperation when she finally understood Kanha's tricky words was amazing!
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ummm...res

Unres

Husshhh...chutri keeji pehle aap taunt Marti ho aur phir hamare haath dokhe piche pad jaati ho... Hamse ek number badi hone ka aisa pratisod le rhi hai aap keeji 😭 hum aapki shikayat arya se karenge...u toh wait n watch now! Haan haan pata hai inn dino popcorns tustus ke aap b fluffy ho gyi ho 🀣 okay ab naraz mat hona mazak tha...

Chlo coming to update

Yaar short tha...we want more long updates πŸ˜‰

Gurumata and panchali part was soo cute...chlo uski shanka dur ho gyi...but yeah those times people had thousands names! Uska mann jaan sakte hai yaar...

Arjun and govind part was also beautiful...

Aur thank god! Hamare bhudduram ki b shanka durr ho gyi...thanks madhav! Aap nhi hote toh pats nhi iska kya hota...

Overall everything was nice!! πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon...
Edited by -Saishree- - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Res di maa di!!!!!😑😑
aanvi98 thumbnail
So we completed half century by my world class gali... what should I say... marvellous!🀣
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Mata ... gosh I don remember which mata ab kya kare pita shree ki itne mata hai na πŸ˜† anways coming to the update ! Finally you updated na . That too a long one yeah yeah . But mata hi this isn't so long also . Still improving πŸ˜† very well .
The Draupadi Wala part was so funny . So true . people at that time had many names na
Gurumata feeding Panchu was amazing
and so Krishna did came to visits his nephew didn't he . Arjun and Krishna part was beautifully described . Especially Arjun's inner turmoil .
Continue very very soon 😳
love
Sam
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter AanviπŸ˜ƒ