Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Oh yeah that's true, he does have some bad photos. I think many times it's due to his health issues. During all the Khoobsurat promotions I thought he looked pretty bad so it's not just old photos but new ones as well.

I think the photo you posted is actually after his surgery. His son was born in 2009 and he got his nose job sometime after his son's birth I believe.

ohhh I didn't know he had got his nose job...
Yeah I miss his dastan zgh and humsafar look a lot :( I hated his khubsuraat look..but I guess it was mainly because of diabetes he lost weight.. And also he worked on his body for Bollywood.. But oh I wish we could get back his old look. :(
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grey23

ohhh I didn't know he had got his nose job...

Yeah I miss his dastan zgh and humsafar look a lot :( I hated his khubsuraat look..but I guess it was mainly because of diabetes he lost weight.. And also he worked on his body for Bollywood.. But oh I wish we could get back his old look. :(

It's a really good nose job. Check him out in EP's Waqt's music video and compare. He looked good but the nose job made him look better (Although it wasn't really needed).

Yeah his health seemed to be down in the Khoobsurat days but he looks good now, back to normal it seems.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

He looks ten years younger, what difference good hair makes.

Please add before and after of mehvish, Ayesha khan and others.

Lol Mehwish has done so much to her face. Along with these two lets get humaima and Sarwat (her nose job's pretty great too). Loads of models look like completely new people. I think Sohai Ali Abro has done something to her face as well. I am not sure but she looks different these days; her face appears bloated to me at times.
Edited by canuck-umz - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Are you kidding me? Fawad was always hot. I have been watching him since he first appeared on Jutt and Bond, and then started singing. I know a lot of people like me who were a fan of his over a decade ago. Only difference was he was younger, had longer hair, and a hooked nose. In Dastaan I couldn't even tell that something was different about him then I realized that his nose was straighter. I am pretty sure that's the only surgery he has gotten. I would love to get his plastic surgeon's name and number, it was a good rhinoplasty.

Exactly Fawad was always beautiful

Yes there has been changes in looks due to different styles of hair beard or weight loss but he always looked beautiful

May be the bad pics grey saw were just a few of those bad days

But Fawad was always very attractive
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Nope, I don't see any other surgeries. Hair transplant obviously and weight loss. Weight loss can do wonders for a person's appearance. A quick search on weight loss transformations on youtube (check out the actual documented ones not images) will show you how much it changes a person. With exercise induced weight loss your face also changes making the jaw becomes more prominent.

So true apart from hair transplant a d weight loss there is nothing he has done ...and weight loss indeed can change ur facial features drastically ...I hv seen it with many of my cousins and friends
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Apple: I think he only had hair transplant but Im totally with you in not liking him.. And I didn't even watch Mehram Lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Apple: I think he only had hair transplant but Im totally with you in not liking him.. And I didn't even watch Mehram Lol

Dub maaro tum dono
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣

Word Count: 0

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tumhe kyun na duba dein?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail