Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I don't think you have to tho.. Fawad ke saare deewane to aajkal "Zindagi" jee rahe hain..😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alas..!! No khoon kharaaba here...
Pallo you posted porani news here.. dhoka diya tum nay 😆
LMAOOO
for once a transplant that went well
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am glad he worked on his look and transformed himself. He looked pretty old before. He looks smart now 😊
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grey23

even FK's before pics r also shocking 🥱 (i m running away 😈

Are you kidding me? Fawad was always hot. I have been watching him since he first appeared on Jutt and Bond, and then started singing. I know a lot of people like me who were a fan of his over a decade ago. Only difference was he was younger, had longer hair, and a hooked nose. In Dastaan I couldn't even tell that something was different about him then I realized that his nose was straighter. I am pretty sure that's the only surgery he has gotten. I would love to get his plastic surgeon's name and number, it was a good rhinoplasty.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it more of seems he had many surgeries...
just hair transplant doesnt explain this drastic change and re-evolution!

i always thought he is totally a newbie and debuted like Shehryaar n Hamza... but he seems to be there since very long...

and i guess am 1 of those v.few people on Pakistani forum who DOES complain his over-dose.. i liked his character in Mehram n Alvida.. but post that i cant even bear 1 glimpse of him for now...😆
Edited by -AppleOfMaEye- - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

grey23 thumbnail
@canuck I was talking about some particular pics in which fawad looked kinda like old zahid..but I m unable to post those here..above pic is not the one which I wanted to post..
I know fawad is always handsome but sometimes pics may come out as disaster
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

it more of seems he had many surgeries...
just hair transplant doesnt explain this drastic change and re-evolution!

i always thought he is totally a newbie and debuted like Shehryaar n Hamza... but he seems to be there since very long...

and i guess am 1 of those v.few people on Pakistani forum who DOES complain his over-dose.. i liked his character in Mehram n Alvida.. but post that i cant even bear 1 glimpse of him for now...😆

Nope, I don't see any other surgeries. Hair transplant obviously and weight loss. Weight loss can do wonders for a person's appearance. A quick search on weight loss transformations on youtube (check out the actual documented ones not images) will show you how much it changes a person. With exercise induced weight loss your face also changes making the jaw becomes more prominent.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

@canuck I was talking about some particular pics in which fawad looked kinda like old zahid..but I m unable to post those here..above pic is not the one which I wanted to post..
I know fawad is always handsome but sometimes pics may come out as disaster

Oh yeah that's true, he does have some bad photos. I think many times it's due to his health issues. During all the Khoobsurat promotions I thought he looked pretty bad so it's not just old photos but new ones as well.

I think the photo you posted is actually after his surgery. His son was born in 2009 and he got his nose job sometime after his son's birth I believe.