Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wanted to focus on Sherry but I couldnt get my eyes off of Humaima. And not in a good way 😕
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He's more interested in directing as told by him.. hence he's been working as an assistant director/producer to Asim Raza.

That's good because I dont see any longevity in his acting career, to be honest. However, guys like Fawad and Hamza are also more interested in working behind the camera. Then who is going to work in the front? 🤢
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Humaima has done so much to her face that she has to force herself to emote and she comes out looking like "why so serious? Lets put a smile on that face."

Sherry has the looks but he severely lacks in his emoting and dialogue delivery. He should take some time off and do acting workshops. He comes from a wealthy, influential family, which was his ticket to acting without any other credentials.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Humaima touched her face for no reason. It's kind of sad. She looks really scary now. She had a really nice smile before..that seems ruined now.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I had missed the "if" in the title and like Whaaat? He's still so bad? 😆 He is related to the HumTv clan no?Starkids have that bad acting quality inbuilt in them mostly. 😆

He looks way better with the beard,yes. But he is a terrible actor 😆 Cannot emote at all.

He still needs to work on his acting..who knows maybe in HMJ, he has improved? though I kind of doubt it. 😆

In ZGH, I loved the character Usama..but Shehryar couldn't portray him well at all.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I actually liked him in APL & looking forward to his character in HMJ.
Humaira.😲 Dara dia mujhe.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know i m sounding like stupid but still...isn't he the guy who played zaroon's friend in zgh??? 😲 he looks so different and handsome here...i have not seen him in any other shows!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usko chodo! What the hell has happened to Humaima! Chudail ki nani lag rahi hai.. Why does she have her eyes widely opened in every pic?

Anyway I do agree with you Shehryar has the ability to shine but bechare ko acting ki A bhi nehi aati.. Seriously he needs to polish up on his acting skills because other than that he has quite good screen presence
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

i know i m sounding like stupid but still...isn't he the guy who played zaroon's friend in zgh??? 😲 he looks so different and handsome here...i have not seen him in any other shows!!

Yup, he played Usama in ZGH.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I so wish he comes bk to dramas
I LUVED him in all his dramas

I prefer his clean SHAVEN look more

I LUVED his work in mere dard ko zubaan miley
zgh
kahi unkahi
asmano pe likha

He was very good in all these shows

Even hamza announced that he is taking a break from films and will do a drama which will air by end of this yr

I so wish sherry does it too

I want to see him with arij Sumbul n all other new heroines