If Shehryar received a crash course in acting..

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If Shehryar could receive a crash course in acting somehow, he'd stand out so much more. I was looking at his recent pictures..and he looks really good. I like him with the beard. If only he could act 😆...he has that x-factor. Apart from Kambakht and HMJ, doesn't seem like he has signed anything else?

On a side note - Humaima looks scary.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He's more interested in directing as told by him.. hence he's been working as an assistant director/producer to Asim Raza.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Oh dear god what has happened to Humaima 😳 I really hope she doesn't look like this in DMPS.. actually looking forward to that film.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He's more interested in directing as told by him.. hence he's been working as an assistant director/producer to Asim Raza.

He probably knows he'll be better off behind the camera..😆...but the guy's cute. I don't think he has stopped working as an actor though.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

He probably knows he'll be better off behind the camera..😆...but the guy's cute. I don't think he has stopped working as an actor though.

He better not stop working.. he's so good to look at 😆 with more work, he'll improve imo.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He better not stop working.. he's so good to look at 😆 with more work, he'll improve imo.

I hope he improves..he should with time. He has the face to be a lead actor.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Humaima looks like a witch :/
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I had missed the "if" in the title and like Whaaat? He's still so bad? 😆 He is related to the HumTv clan no?Starkids have that bad acting quality inbuilt in them mostly. 😆
He looks way better with the beard,yes. But he is a terrible actor 😆 Cannot emote at all.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is related to the president of Hum TV Sultana Siddiqui.
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I so want Shehriyaar to come back on TV with nice projects.. He is so cute.. without beard of course because with this look he looks older.. I like both..
Acting wise.. I agree he should improve.. In Asmano Pe Likha, he was good as a cute sa guy.. N it suited him too.. Will be waiting for his character in HMJ as I suppose it will be a bit different as per his look.

P.S. Ye Humaima ko kia hogaya