Is Sanam Saeed versatile?

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Iam just askinga question and throwing it open for discussion because members of this forum give a very mature and unbiased opinion and I enjoy reading the comments
So Is Sanam saeed versatile or monotonous?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think she is versatile and natural actress...but sometimes her roles become repetitive...but i personally feel she can do any kind of roles effortlessly
.Sunrise. thumbnail
How can u say she is versatile apart from that malecharacter in that tele film. I always find her roles similar, or her style with which she does them same
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
she is always told to b repetitive but I didn't find her work repetitive
she was an obedient respectful wife in SHUKK which was very different from kashaf

She played negative character in both Daam and kadurat but still was different

And in diyar e dil she is shown as a living wife who can't stand her in laws for a valid reason n who may turn. negative in future

I thought she can't b a romantic heroine as she always has a serious look on her face but she proved me wrong in diyar e dil where she is so natural in the romantic scenes with mikaal

everyone keeps telling she does only kashaf type roles but except for mere naseeb anD ek kasak reh gayi

Also in talkyan she plays a woman of two kids n a very type of role

In firaaq she played an introvert n shy gal very convincingly

So all n all she has a huge variety if work in a much short span of career which is commendable

Other actresses shud b jealous of her body of work

She is talented agreed but very lucky as well to get so many good shows bk to bk

But I can't complain as she did justice to them alL

I m not her fan

I m not of a Saba qamar Sanam baloch ayeza fan but I can't ignore the fact that Sanam saeed us one of the most strong actresses of pak industry

And I salute her for that
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Abby yes aby she has done some good shows
But I have always found some similarity in the way she plays them
Kashaf Shazia, Saniya, Paymaan etc I mean there is no real contrast though the characters are different.
Maybe she should start by experimenting with her looks for her characters.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Sanam lacks versatility. No change in the way she delivers dialogues, no change in voice, no change in expressions. She is another actress that I find seriously overrated. Also, I have said it before that I think she needs to improve her Urdu. Sometimes she butchers Urdu grammer so bad that it makes you flinch.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
expression I don't know
But her voice modulation is indeed poor and yes she has herself admitted that her Urdu is very weak
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree that there is similarities the way she delivers her dialogues..other than that she is good
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not a Sanam Saeed fan.. I really liked her in my first ever show of hers Mera Naseeb as Shazia.. The way she delivered her dialogues, her body language.. Everything was just perfect for that role.. That's why I really liked her..
I have never seen any work of hers as a WHOLE later.. But saw her in a few.. N I have to admit that the way she speaks is the same.. I would say same as Shazia.. TO ME.. Shazia's role DEMANDED that tone n that style of dialogue delivry.. N Kashaf as well may be ? ..

But I have also seen her work in Firaaq as Paymaan... N there.. The same it was.. I m again talking about her DIALOGUE DELIVRY n NOT her acting.. But I feel this is a very important part of acting.. The change in style of talking n expressions..

I like her..
But for me yeah.. She lacks that thing of change in style.. According to the roles...

#MyPOV
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ageee her voice modulation is the same and so is her voice but isnt it the same for every actor

How many times does the actor change voice

I dont think saba qamar sanam baloch sanam saeed sanam jung ayeza khan changes their voice for every role

They sound the same in every show but jus acts well for every character

So why singling out sanam saeed only for delivering the dialogues in the same way whereas all actors are more or less sound the same

And how can kashaf be equal to paymaan

They are so different from each other