Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Hina for u :p
Zahid Ahmed Official It's a romantic comedy.. Iss mein Haqeeqat dhoondna sehat k liye muzir hai. Vazarat-e-zahid
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ His statuses just make me crack 🤣

Okay so guys finally I am going to watch the episode number 1. Dil thaam ke bethiye 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

^ His statuses just make me crack 🤣

Okay so guys finally I am going to watch the episode number 1. Dil thaam ke bethiye 😆

LMAO

Word Count: 1

Okay so finally I managed to watch the 1st episode so far & as I am not good in giving big revies so as usual I will write a small one 😉

The episode was simply hilarious & the location (By OST) is too refreshing. One thing I loved about this drama is no rona dhona aur saas-bahu saazish, no dusri biwi drama. It is a hatke project. Yamna just nailed it. She was too hilarious throughout the whole episode. I love her convo with her mother & criticizing Khala Jahangi & kissho (Still, naam samajh nahi aaye mujhe 😆). ZGH touch was amazing. That guy who is playing Imran urf Immu 😆 is good too. I liked him, the way he was ghoomofy after Jugnu. & when she invited him to bring rishta for her 🤣 Zahid's part was not shown much but he was looking dull. Maybe a part of his character. Still 6 episodes to go so can't say anything about his character. The OST is so soothing. I just loved it

Isse ziada I can't write although ye bhi samajh na aane wala likha hay. 😆
The first half ka bhi half part I watched, I was laughing so hard so my mom asked, what are you watching ? I thought to make her watch it as well toh shuru se lagaya & watched it with my mom & now she is watching episode number 2 as well 😆 But I will watch it on daily basis toh I will be catching this Friday's episode with you all 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Thank god ur mom is watching too rushar
Me too watch all shows with my mom even though i hv to take the trouble of downloading the epis and put. Hem on pen drive and play it on tv but it's all so worth it coz it's double the fun

And yeah zahid is hardly shown in first Epi...u 'll see more of him
^ You won't believe she is on episode 3 now 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

^ You won't believe she is on episode 3 now 😆

Why only she

Aren't u in Epi 3 as well