Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

So, how do you know that Fawad wasn't rude though? just because he was nice in all of his interviews that he gave with Sonam, in India? where initially, no one had any idea who he was? Fawad is one of the most diplomatic actors Pakistan has at the moment. His answers are the most obvious answers you can find in the book. Sanam Saeed however is as straightforward as one can be for a celebrity. If Sanam Saeed speaks of being friendly with her other coactors at events, then why is it any different for her with Fawad? There must be something that makes her feel that way towards ONE actor in specific? She specifically mentions how if she sees an Ahsan or an Imran...they make eye contact, they say hey, how are you etc. Why is it different with Fawad then? She also spoke nicely of Mohib and Adeel and of her relationship with them offscreen..but once again, not with Fawad. She specifically brought up an incident where at LSA, they didn't even greet each other. I don't care if Fawad talks nicely about Sanam Saeed after ZGH aired in India, while promoting a film of his. If he's really what he portrays himself to be in interviews, then I'd think there's needs to be some consistency in his personality where he has the decency to go up to one of his female, former costars at an award show where they BOTH won an award for the same exact show (after he returned from India). Here, Sanam Saeed has the upper hand because she has never had anyone call her rude or arrogant in any way or form. She has never had anyone say or write about how she has snubbed someone for no apparent reason. Fawad however has countless such rumors attached to his name. If at an award show, two people who won an award together can't look eye to eye, or ignore each other..then there's something wrong and no candyfloss interview for the press can make it seem otherwise. Now, if I were to say who probably didn't wanna say hi or have anything to do with the other..then, I'd say Fawad.

If you like to think otherwise, that's fine. Sanam Saeed already talked about all of this..it's out in the open for interpretation...but, I'd like to think that ignoring someone who you've worked with for days and nights over a period of a few months..is considered rude. The fact that Sanam Saeed brings it up shows that it mattered to her in some way. If not, she wouldn't have brought it up at all.

And how do you know he was rude? Again based on XYZ stuff out of which you made your own assumptions. I have seen the HSY show and SS didnt make it sound like he was out of the way rude to her. Rather she said they have no equation offscreen and made it seem like they behave in the same manner with each other. We can always say so what Fawad didnt speak to Sanam...Sanam could have gone and spoken to him. Why is Fawad not speaking to Sanam rude and viceversa ok? Why is the onus on Fawad only? Did Fawad refuse to speak to her even though she went up to him to speak to him?
And what makes you think Fawad was praising Sanam or Mahira for the heck of it in India or in Pakistan? He has worked with other costars too but specifically took their names. There must have been SOME amount of respect from his end to take their names over the names of other costars with whom he has worked with. Mahira toh gushes about Fawad. Sanam is not that sort and yet he took her name.
And anyways why are you raising such an hue and cry about Fawad's rudeness. Rude or not what matters to us an audience is Fawad's onscreen performance. However big a brat he is offscreen, onscreen it hasnt impacted anyone's performance. Sanam praised Fawad as an actor and thats a huge compliment coming from someone like her.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

And how do you know he was rude? Again based on XYZ stuff out of which you made your own assumptions. I have seen the HSY show and SS didnt make it sound like he was out of the way rude to her. Rather she said they have no equation offscreen and made it seem like they behave in the same manner with each other. We can always say so what Fawad didnt speak to Sanam...Sanam could have gone and spoken to him. Why is Fawad not speaking to Sanam rude and viceversa ok? Why is the onus on Fawad only? Did Fawad refuse to speak to her even though she went up to him to speak to him?
And what makes you think Fawad was praising Sanam or Mahira for the heck of it in India or in Pakistan? He has worked with other costars too but specifically took their names. There must have been SOME amount of respect from his end to take their names over the names of other costars with whom he has worked with. Mahira toh gushes about Fawad. Sanam is not that sort and yet he took her name.
And anyways why are you raising such an hue and cry about Fawad's rudeness. Rude or not what matters to us an audience is Fawad's onscreen performance. However big a brat he is offscreen, onscreen it hasnt impacted anyone's performance. Sanam praised Fawad as an actor and thats a huge compliment coming from someone like her.

Oh yes, Khoobsurat was releasing..ZGH just finished airing, and Humsafar was about to air in India..and Fawad praised Sonam, Sanam Saeed and Mahira - how special of Fawad.

The fact that you're here arguing over how Fawad could not have possibly been rude based off of his past interviews when we're clearly talking about a personal encounter Sanam is sharing, that just recently happened is laughable..but you only care about how Fawad performs onscreen?..right. I shared my thoughts in regards to what Sanam said..you clearly had a problem with what I thought, otherwise you wouldn't be here arguing right now.

And, Sanam Saeed praises everyone because she genuinely does that all the time. She said one nice thing or the other about Mohib, Adeel, Aamina Sheikh, Sanam Baloch, Samina Peerzada, Ahsan Khan and Imran Abbas all in one interview. So, no..her praising Fawad is just Sanam being Sanam. She has always done that in the past, and probably always will...which is why to me, it's Fawad who has these random brainfarts where he behaves however he wants to. It's one thing to go by random blinds and whatnot..it's another when one of his own costars makes it a point to share how they don't meet eye to eye.

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

😆

Oh yes, Khoobsurat was releasing..ZGH just finished airing, and Humsafar was about to air in India..and Fawad praised Sonam, Sanam Saeed and Mahira - how special of Fawad.

Thats true. But your argument would have held weight if Fawad was giving an interview to an Indian media outlet. This interview was given to a Pakistani newspaper. Since he has no immediate plans to work in Pakistani TV he could have easily left out Mahira's and SS' names. He had no need to pander to them or their fans in Pakistan since his shows with them had already aired in Pakistan long ago. He has worked with lots of successful coactresses but chose to take their names only.

The fact that you're here arguing over how Fawad could not have possibly been rude based off of his past interviews when we're clearly talking about a personal encounter Sanam is sharing, that just recently happened is laughable..but you only care about how Fawad performs onscreen?..right. I shared my thoughts in regards to what Sanam said..you clearly had a problem with what I thought, otherwise you wouldn't be here arguing right now.

I think you are not getting my point here. While you are all fired about Fawad's rudeness based on SS' interview. My interpretation of the same interview is different. SS wasnt trying to say Fawad was rude. Rather she said they have no offscreen equation. An equation has to be built from both ends. So SS and FK are both equally responsible for building that equation. So my point is why say FK was rude when SS doesnt say it at all? And about the lack of equation why blame ONLY FK for it?

And, Sanam Saeed praises everyone because she genuinely does that all the time. She said one nice thing or the other about Mohib, Adeel, Aamina Sheikh, Sanam Baloch, Samina Peerzada, Ahsan Khan and Imran Abbas all in one interview. So, no..her praising Fawad is just Sanam being Sanam. She has always done that in the past, and probably always will...which is why to me, it's Fawad who has these random brainfarts where he behaves however he wants to. It's one thing to go by random blinds and whatnot..it's another when one of his own costars makes it a point to share how they don't meet eye to eye.

SS praises all her costars. I am glad that Fawad is always included in that list of costars whom she praises. This despite lack of any personal equation(and lack of politeness from Fawad's end as per you) which is great. Shows how gracious she is and how much deserving she finds Fawad of her praise. Knowing her when she praises someone's acting its a huge compliment. And this is the second or third time she has said he challenged her.

On the red get a grip on yourself.

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The interview could be one from Nigeria. It was all around the time his work was releasing in India...doesnt hold weight in my eyes. If you really want to bring in old interviews, then ask him who he rated on TUC before going to Bollywood..he didn't even talk about Sanam Saeed yet talked about Sanam Baloch and Aamina Sheikh blowing his mind away with their acting abilities ..when the interviewer specifically mentioned rate Saeed as well.
The irony is you telling anyone else to get a grip here lol. Why are you so hell bent on proving that since Saeed never said he was rude directly, no on should come to that conclusion themselves either? Why are you constantly bringing up old instances of Fawad when this is a recent one? Did you want Saeed to particularly say that yes, it was rude of Fawad to ignore me at LSA? So there'd be drama all over as Kashmiri- suggested there was the last time when she merely talked about this? Funny, how it's obvious in this very thread right now. You can interpret this as her saying that she is in love with Fawad..but to me as I said countless times, SHOWS that Fawad was rude to her at LSA. Arent you the one who advocates that people shouldn't shove their opinions down others' throats? yet you're here because you can't stand someone thinking that Saeed and Fawad can possibly have a problem. As I said, the irony of you asking someone else to get a grip.