Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Fav actress, thanks for sharing.
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
have liked her since I saw her in ZGH and then saw her other few shows like, mera naseeb, firaaq, mata-e-jaan hai tu, ek kasak reh gaye n currently dayar-e-dil...this interview only reiterates my opinion about her as an lovely human being, intelligent and creative woman and yes an amazingly versatile actress...
loved all her answers...very interesting interview...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was nice of her to still bring up Fawad. I wouldn't have after him ignoring her the LSAs for no apparent reason...but as I said in another thread..with ZGH, bringing up Fawad is inevitable.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of my favorite quotes: "Kids and me get along like a house on fire." 🤣
I'd really like to know which show(s) she felt pressured to do. And I'm glad someone asked about what happened to Shukk & Firaaq. People were giving her a lot of flak afterwards. I liked the way she said she was happy with Pakistani shows. I'm glad she's not abandoning it altogether like most actors/actresses.
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It was nice of her to still bring up Fawad. I wouldn't have after him ignoring her the LSAs for no apparent reason...but as I said in another thread..with ZGH, bringing up Fawad is inevitable.

U know in Tonite with HSY she basically said that it's mutually dat both don't acknowledge each other and also she said it in a matter of fact way and she also said dat it was coz both of them were reserved and private. So it wasn't like she felt snubbed or anything. Also the same thing I have heard her say in her other IVs also. There was one IV where she was asked abt her chemistry with Fawad she said the same thing that between shots they very much kept to themselves. And dis IV was a few years back.

Bas now due to Twitter her reply was blown out of proportion and ppl read too much into her reply.😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

U know in Tonite with HSY she basically said that it's mutually dat both don't acknowledge each other and also she said it in a matter of fact way and she also said dat it was coz both of them were reserved and private. So it wasn't like she felt snubbed or anything. Also the same thing I have heard her say in her other IVs also. There was one IV where she was asked abt her chemistry with Fawad she said the same thing that between shots they very much kept to themselves. And dis IV was a few years back.

Bas now due to Twitter her reply was blown out of proportion and ppl read too much into her reply.😆

Honestly, I don't think Sanam Saeed would've explained any of this had she not felt a little snubbed. I don't thinK Sanam Saeed is the kind of person to hold something like this against anyone..but a lot of others would. Sanam Saeed and Fawad were always fine offscreen. Sanam has never mentioned an incident or said anything about Fawad that we already don't know. Fawad has always been reserved on the sets..but what she mentioned here was slightly different. I don't know what people said on twitter or what happened when this episode aired. I recently watched this episode..so my thoughts are just my own here.

Fawad and Sanam Saeed were at an event. That's different than being on the sets. At an event, you're there to not only expect an award if nominated, but are also there to socialize with people from the industry. If Fawad is generally just like this as Sanam mentioned..then he should technically have ignored everyone that he knew at the awards show...which would've made headlines because that would've been unnecessarily rude. Frankly, that's impossible since there's so many people you know around you. How many do you ignore? And, Sanam isn't as big of a Kashaf that people like to think she is in order to justify that she'd also look right past Fawad. She specifically mentions that when she sees people at events who she knows..she'll say hi, how are you etc and the other person whom she has worked with will respond or initiate something like this as well because you've spent time with one another at one point. It only makes sense. So, no I don't think Sanam Saeed would deliberately look past one of her costars..especially when she's the one talking about it. I don't know what Fawad was doing or why he did whatever he did..but that's plain rude. I'd feel offended if I worked with someone day and night for months..or even weeks and they chose to ignore me upon any kind of eye contact. I love Sanam Saeed and Fawad Khan onscreen and I've loved the bits I've seen of them offscreen..but, whatever this was..was honestly rude. And, I'm glad Saeed was honest enough to talk about it and in such a nice manner where it didn't even come out offensive. I don't like how we sometimes try justifying things between these two by bringing in how Sanam also is like this and that and is another full on Kashaf in real life. No, she's not. Fawad has rumors attached to him that he'll snub you if he feels like it. The fact that Saeed, a prominent and popular costar of his brought this up, just gives it more weight.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

One of my favorite quotes: "Kids and me get along like a house on fire." 🤣

I'd really like to know which show(s) she felt pressured to do. And I'm glad someone asked about what happened to Shukk & Firaaq. People were giving her a lot of flak afterwards. I liked the way she said she was happy with Pakistani shows. I'm glad she's not abandoning it altogether like most actors/actresses.

It was I who asked her the Qs on working with kids.😳 She really has amazing chemistry with the kids she has worked with and it's evident tht she enjoys working with them. And her saying she goes to the level of the kids, shows she knows kids well.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Honestly, I don't think Sanam Saeed would've explained any of this had she not felt a little snubbed. I don't thinK Sanam Saeed is the kind of person to hold something like this against anyone..but a lot of others would. Sanam Saeed and Fawad were always fine offscreen. Sanam has never mentioned an incident or said anything about Fawad that we already don't know. Fawad has always been reserved on the sets..but what she mentioned here was slightly different. I don't know what people said on twitter or what happened when this episode aired. I recently watched this episode..so my thoughts are just my own here.

Fawad and Sanam Saeed were at an event. That's different than being on the sets. At an event, you're there to not only expect an award if nominated, but are also there to socialize with people from the industry. If Fawad is generally just like this as Sanam mentioned..then he should technically have ignored everyone that he knew at the awards show...which would've made headlines because that would've been unnecessarily rude. Frankly, that's impossible since there's so many people you know around you. How many do you ignore? And, Sanam isn't as big of a Kashaf that people like to think she is in order to justify that she'd also look right past Fawad. She specifically mentions that when she sees people at events who she knows..she'll say hi, how are you etc and the other person whom she has worked with will respond or initiate something like this as well because you've spent time with one another at one point. It only makes sense. So, no I don't think Sanam Saeed would deliberately look past one of her costars..especially when she's the one talking about it. I don't know what Fawad was doing or why he did whatever he did..but that's plain rude. I'd feel offended if I worked with someone day and night for months..or even weeks and they chose to ignore me upon any kind of eye contact. I love Sanam Saeed and Fawad Khan onscreen and I've loved the bits I've seen of them offscreen..but, whatever this was..was honestly rude. And, I'm glad Saeed was honest enough to talk about it and in such a nice manner where it didn't even come out offensive. I don't like how we sometimes try justifying things between these two by bringing in how Sanam also is like this and that and is another full on Kashaf in real life. No, she's not. Fawad has rumors attached to him that he'll snub you if he feels like it. The fact that Saeed, a prominent and popular costar of his brought this up, just gives it more weight.

Sanam is a wonderful person, but Sultana Siddiqui too had said tht kabhi kabhi Sanam tez bol deti hai, nd even in HSY I found her dis very trait. It's just dat she doesn't filter what she says and does not hv the gift of the gab, so even if not intentionally she does come across as rude. And Fawad and Sanam r I suppose the kind who will not take the first step and being reserved myself, I can understand how both don't acknowledge each other, especially since it's been years dat dey had worked together and now der's dat awkwardness dat crept in nd I think dat's d case with both. Though dey definitely think highly of each other and respect each other professionally.

Also hv been following Sanam on twitter and I know she reads all the tweets ppl send her, though she doesn't reply and so many ask her abt Fawad, so maybe tht's Y she talked more abt Fawad on HSY nd mentioned abt having '0' chemistry with him off screen to clarify her equation with Fawad.😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Sanam is a wonderful person, but Sultana Siddiqui too had said tht kabhi kabhi Sanam tez bol deti hai, nd even in HSY I found her dis very trait. It's just dat she doesn't filter what she says and does not hv the gift of the gab, so even if not intentionally she does come across as rude. And Fawad and Sanam r I suppose the kind who will not take the first step and being reserved myself, I can understand how both don't acknowledge each other, especially since it's been years dat dey had worked together and now der's dat awkwardness dat crept in nd I think dat's d case with both. Though dey definitely think highly of each other and respect each other professionally.

Also hv been following Sanam on twitter and I know she reads all the tweets ppl send her, though she doesn't reply and so many ask her abt Fawad, so maybe tht's Y she talked more abt Fawad on HSY nd mentioned abt having '0' chemistry with him off screen to clarify her equation with Fawad.😳

How do we know that Fawad was rude to Sanam? She didnt make it sound so. She said both of them are similar. If she didnt find it rude I dont see why we make an issue out of it?
Like Sanam Fawad too speaks warmly about her. When he was promoting KS there were many interviews where he praised her. I dont see what more can he do? Here is one interview he gave after the KS promotions were over where he went out of the way to include her among the costars he finds hot. He didnt really need to do that at that point when the dust over KS and ZGH had already settled.

When an interviewer asked Sonam Kapoor if she would have hit on Fawad had he not been married, the reply came out before the question was even finished, a resounding "YES!" Do we hear an indignant chorus of "Isn't it enough that she got to kiss him onscreen, won't she leave him alone in real life?" But Fawad will assure you that when it comes to the two of them, despite the sizzling chemistry they shared in Khoobsurat, there is absolutely no danger of them harbouring "gandi gandi" thoughts for each other.

Does he find her hot though? "Of course I do. I find all my co-stars hot, whether it's Sonam Kapoor or Mahira Khan or Sanam Saeed," says Fawad. "You need to find the person that you're acting opposite attractive to make the onscreen chemistry believable." But he makes sure to reiterate that the much talked about kiss between Milli and Prince Vikram never took place (and that's our cue to stop hating poor Sonam). "It was a cheated shot. When I read the script, I told the producer I can't do that. I wasn't ready to kiss on screen in my first movie. It wasn't something that I would be comfortable with and they agreed to work around that."

http://tns.thenews.com.pk/fawad-khan-a-reluctant-heartthrob/#.VSyqi9yUesI

Edited by .Hajmola. - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

How do we know that Fawad was rude to Sanam? She didnt make it sound so. She said both of them are similar. If she didnt find it rude I dont see why we make an issue out of it?
Like Sanam Fawad too speaks warmly about her. When he was promoting KS there were many interviews where he praised her. I dont see what more can he do? Here is one interview he gave after the KS promotions were over where he went out of the way to include her among the costars he finds hot. He didnt really need to do that at that point when the dust over KS and ZGH had already settled.

When an interviewer asked Sonam Kapoor if she would have hit on Fawad had he not been married, the reply came out before the question was even finished, a resounding "YES!" Do we hear an indignant chorus of "Isn't it enough that she got to kiss him onscreen, won't she leave him alone in real life?" But Fawad will assure you that when it comes to the two of them, despite the sizzling chemistry they shared in Khoobsurat, there is absolutely no danger of them harbouring "gandi gandi" thoughts for each other.

Does he find her hot though? "Of course I do. I find all my co-stars hot, whether it's Sonam Kapoor or Mahira Khan or Sanam Saeed," says Fawad. "You need to find the person that you're acting opposite attractive to make the onscreen chemistry believable." But he makes sure to reiterate that the much talked about kiss between Milli and Prince Vikram never took place (and that's our cue to stop hating poor Sonam). "It was a cheated shot. When I read the script, I told the producer I can't do that. I wasn't ready to kiss on screen in my first movie. It wasn't something that I would be comfortable with and they agreed to work around that."

http://tns.thenews.com.pk/fawad-khan-a-reluctant-heartthrob/#.VSyqi9yUesI

So, how do you know that Fawad wasn't rude though? just because he was nice in all of his interviews that he gave with Sonam, in India? where initially, no one had any idea who he was? Fawad is one of the most diplomatic actors Pakistan has at the moment. His answers are the most obvious answers you can find in the book. Sanam Saeed however is as straightforward as one can be for a celebrity. If Sanam Saeed speaks of being friendly with her other coactors at events, then why is it any different for her with Fawad? There must be something that makes her feel that way towards ONE actor in specific? She specifically mentions how if she sees an Ahsan or an Imran...they make eye contact, they say hey, how are you etc. Why is it different with Fawad then? She also spoke nicely of Mohib and Adeel and of her relationship with them offscreen..but once again, not with Fawad. She specifically brought up an incident where at LSA, they didn't even greet each other. I don't care if Fawad talks nicely about Sanam Saeed after ZGH aired in India, while promoting a film of his. If he's really what he portrays himself to be in interviews, then I'd think there's needs to be some consistency in his personality where he has the decency to go up to one of his female, former costars at an award show where they BOTH won an award for the same exact show (after he returned from India). Here, Sanam Saeed has the upper hand because she has never had anyone call her rude or arrogant in any way or form. She has never had anyone say or write about how she has snubbed someone for no apparent reason. Fawad however has countless such rumors attached to his name. If at an award show, two people who won an award together can't look eye to eye, or ignore each other..then there's something wrong and no candyfloss interview for the press can make it seem otherwise. Now, if I were to say who probably didn't wanna say hi or have anything to do with the other..then, I'd say Fawad.

If you like to think otherwise, that's fine. Sanam Saeed already talked about all of this..it's out in the open for interpretation...but, I'd like to think that ignoring someone who you've worked with for days and nights over a period of a few months..is considered rude. The fact that Sanam Saeed brings it up shows that it mattered to her in some way. If not, she wouldn't have brought it up at all.