Sanam Saeed responds to her fans' questions ~ Latest Interview

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys check out Sanam Saeed's latest indepth interview where she responds at length to tons of questions from readers!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved her replies...so candid and straight forward. No beating around the bush.😊
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved her answers. I'm really surprised how she took out so much time to respond to all of those questions. Those were a lot. I really wish I knew about this. I had a lot of questions in mind that a lot of people didn't ask.

Love how she's a huge fan of Saba. She has mentioned this before too. And, I would absolutely love to see a Daam reunion. That would be awesome.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Loved her answers. I'm really surprised how she took out so much time to respond to all of those questions. Those were a lot. I really wish I knew about this. I had a lot of questions in mind that a lot of people didn't ask.

Love how she's a huge fan of Saba. She has mentioned this before too. And, I would absolutely love to see a Daam reunion. That would be awesome.

These Qs were asked quite a while back and yeah der were many Qs, but she answered them.I too had asked her a few Qs.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

These Qs were asked quite a while back and yeah der were many Qs, but she answered them.I too had asked her a few Qs.

I didn't know about this otherwise I would've asked a lot of questions myself. You don't get such opportunities..where you can ask an actor any question you want. ugh. I wanted to ask Osman also.
khamosshhh thumbnail

I didn't know about this otherwise I would've asked a lot of questions myself. You don't get such opportunities..where you can ask an actor any question you want. ugh. I wanted to ask Osman also.

Ah yes and this was a really good chance and knowing how reclusive Sanam can be, it was a good opportunity to ask her Qs.

BTW I got a chance to interview her too😳. Here's d link:

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ah yes and this was a really good chance and knowing how reclusive Sanam can be, it was a good opportunity to ask her Qs.

BTW I got a chance to interview her too😳. Here's d link:

Wow, nice interview..how did you get to interview her? I love how she thoroughly responds to all the questions. You definitely get an answer from her every time..which is hard to get from many actors. I'm surprised no one has asked her the secret to her hair or how she met her husband. lol

starstruckk thumbnail
Sanam Saeed mentioned she was a fan of Saba Qamar somewhere else too once. I think it was some Lux interview. She chose Saba over Aamina too in an interview.

I'd love to see them working together. Saba too is fond of Sanam Saeed.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Wow, nice interview..how did you get to interview her? I love how she thoroughly responds to all the questions. You definitely get an answer from her every time..which is hard to get from many actors. I'm surprised no one has asked her the secret to her hair or how she met her husband. lol

I had made a few threads of Sanam here on IF nd someone sent the link to her Fan Page. The guy running her FP asked if he could use those write ups for her FP blog and I said yes. After that he asked me if I cld do some write ups for her blog and seems I became the unofficial writer for her Fan Page blog and then got this opportunity to IV her.😳
khamosshhh thumbnail

Sanam Saeed mentioned she was a fan of Saba Qamar somewhere else too once. I think it was some Lux interview. She chose Saba over Aamina too in an interview.

I'd love to see them working together. Saba too is fond of Sanam Saeed.

I think it was in d talk show of Mahira...TUC.

Yeah she seems really fond of Saba Q nd in fact even Amina, Mahira and Sanam B. She mentioned Amina nd Sanam B along with Ayeahs Khan and Samina Peerzada as her fav co-actors in Tonite with HSY.