Link to Sanam Saeed's Exclusive Interview by Me :)

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys Sanam Saeed FP has a blog and so I had written a few articles for the blog. I got a chance to interview her (of course not in person) and dis is the link to her interview.. I have made a thread in the Zindagi Forum. Here's d link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4326227
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing...it was awesome..u really asked sensible questions..u r lucky to interview her 😊...sanam saeed is very down to earth and humble person..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great interview 👍🏼 Loved the choice of questions, normally not fond of the questions actual journo's choose to ask, all yours were mature and sensible.
Also, thank-you for asking the Raees question. For some reason people are fond of pitting Mahira and Sanam against each other as rivals or something, whereas both of them share no negative feelings against each other whatsoever, they have a common group of friends too.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

thanx for sharing...it was awesome..u really asked sensible questions..u r lucky to interview her 😊...sanam saeed is very down to earth and humble person..

Thnx 😳 And yeah I was lucky as I never even thought of such a thing and it happened.😊 Nd yes she comes across as a very unassuming person and totally nonchalant abt her celeb status.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Great interview 👍🏼 Loved the choice of questions, normally not fond of the questions actual journo's choose to ask, all yours were mature and sensible.

Also, thank-you for asking the Raees question. For some reason people are fond of pitting Mahira and Sanam against each other as rivals or something, whereas both of them share no negative feelings against each other whatsoever, they have a common group of friends too.

Ah glad u liked the IV nd the questions and I too am suprised by how candidly and in depth Sanam answered the questions. In fact her first remark on seeing the Qs was 'hai tine saare?'😆, but she answered them all.😃

U know regarding Raees, der was some article making innuendos abt both Sanam and Mahira and in tht dey implied tht Sanam had turned down the role as she didn't find it meaty or something of dat sort. Then in her other interview Sanam had hinted abt the role and said Mahira wld make them proud and so der was lots of speculation tht Sanam was offered the role and she turned it down.

So I decided to ask this Q. In fact I felt it was a blunt one and she wouldn't answer, but she has very simply and clearly answered it, leaving no room for speculation. And I love how matter of fact she sounds..

Also true tht ppl r trying to make a rivalry out of dem, when clearly tht's not d case and I suppose they both r experienced and matured ppl to know tht everyone has their own space and chances and as someone sd Raees was meant for Mahira.😊

Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ah glad u liked the IV nd the questions and I too am suprised by how candidly and in depth Sanam answered the questions. In fact her first remark on seeing the Qs was 'hai tine saare?'😆, but she answered them all.😃

U know regarding Raees, der was some article making innuendos abt both Sanam and Mahira and in tht dey implied tht Sanam had turned down the role as she didn't find it meaty or something of dat sort. Then in her other interview Sanam had hinted abt the role and said Mahira wld make them proud and so der was lots of speculation tht Sanam was offered the role and she turned it down.

So I decided to ask this Q. In fact I felt it was a blunt one and she wouldn't answer, but she has very simply and clearly answered it, leaving no room for speculation. And I love how matter of fact she sounds..

Also true tht ppl r trying to make a rivalry out of dem, when clearly tht's not d case and I suppose they both r experienced and matured ppl to know tht everyone has their own space and chances and as someone sd Raees was meant for Mahira.😊

I read the article, From what i've noticed over the years, articles like these are always written by some unauthorized source who never know the whole story and would do anything to stir up controversy, its happened many times in the past too with others. Its great of Sanam to answer the question maturely and explain it clearly, appreciate her a lot for that 😊
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good interview, respect for the way she conducts herself
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Good interview, respect for the way she conducts herself

Thnx and yeah she's very classy.😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
For all those making a hue and cry over Sanam's ans regarding Fawad on Tonite with HSY, wanted to clarify tht I had interviewed her after the HSY episode was shot and it is pretty evident from her ans abt the scene from ZGH, that how much she enjoyed shooting for ZGH and how well she and Fawad worked as professionals.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^You have the link for the HSY thing?. As far as Sanam and Fawad are concerned it was pretty apparent from a talk show I saw a while back that they're pretty cordial with one another You don't have to be kissing & petting your co-star offscreen in public to show a great equation. They don't even need to get along as long as actors do the necessary onscreen in their dramas.
Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago