Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -moona-

Actually 6 Morning appearancesπŸ˜† IOne is in Faisal's show, One in Shaista's and 3rd one is in Nida's show and 3 appearances in JPJ 😳 πŸ˜† Yes, for me she was the best thing in Mera Naseeb. Me too love her shy smile

u remeber 'em all 😲 πŸ˜† yes her character in mera naseeb was fab and quiet very different frm wht she is doing now..she was so young in that show ..loved her there ❀️
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

SB πŸ€— you are most welcome 😳 exactly love reading and knowing abt her more n more whether its old or new πŸ˜†
aww sure ..watch it soon :D Hehe SMS forever πŸ˜† ❀️

Hehe DD, tussi bade tez ho. πŸ˜† Actually I was thinking of uploading this interview on YT since last couple of days. πŸ˜†

I have watched first few minutes before also, but one can never get enough of this lady's answers. πŸ˜† 😳 Plus as you say, we get to know more about her, at least more than what is written on Wikipedia. πŸ˜†

SMS live in our hearts and thoughts. 😳 πŸ˜†
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Hehe DD, tussi bade tez ho. πŸ˜† Actually I was thinking of uploading this interview on YT since last couple of days. πŸ˜†

I have watched first few minutes before also, but one can never get enough of this lady's answers. πŸ˜† 😳 Plus as you say, we get to know more about her, at least more than what is written on Wikipedia. πŸ˜†

SMS live in our hearts and thoughts. 😳 πŸ˜†

ahh u wanted to upload it πŸ˜• i did it already πŸ˜† koi nahi next you do if anything comes so 😳 🀣
its more better to listen her voice then to read on wiki lolz,,we are started here too uff humari SMS chants 🀣
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

ahh u wanted to upload it πŸ˜• i did it already πŸ˜† koi nahi next you do if anything comes so 😳 🀣
its more better to listen her voice then to read on wiki lolz,,we are started here too uff humari SMS chants 🀣

Arrey, forget it now. 😳 I am glad that in the end you uploaded, because I did not have enough time yesterday or today. πŸ˜† You can upload the next one too, no worries. πŸ˜‰ Actually we should make a rule that the person who gets the video link first should go ahead and upload it. πŸ˜†

I know, dunno why I feel like such a big πŸ€“ when I read WP articles on celebrities. πŸ˜†

Hopeless SMS can never change for the better! 🀣
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol, cute! Sanam's really beautiful plus her voice texture is really nice, It'd be great to see her opposite Fahad in some intense drama. Two fine actors together.