Sanam Saeed old interview

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanam Saeed and sarwat gilani in jago pakistan jago .. though its old one bt still thought of sharing it here,it is very nice and sanam is lukin mashaallah so gorgeous ❀️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4X6aJUkiE4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by --Ratzlicious-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was great and really really nice Interview of Sanam and Sarwat, Sanam is always so comfortable around Sarwat, May Allah bless their friendship. Sanam's expressions were worth-watching when Kiran was reading her introduction πŸ˜† and their english translation was epic. I loved Sanam's speech the most at the end. It was so cute when she said Taqreer matlab speech, Fahad was laughing hard there πŸ˜† In short It was really nice and good Interview!
Thanku so so bacha for sharing it πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by -moona- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -moona-

It was great and really really nice Interview of Sanam and Sarwat, Sanam is always so comfortable around Sarwat, May Allah bless their friendship. Sanam's expressions were worth-watching when Kiran was reading her introduction πŸ˜† and their english translation was epic. I loved Sanam's speech the most at the end. It was so cute when she said Taqreer matlab speech, Fahad was laughing hard there πŸ˜† In short It was really nice and good Interview!

Thanku so so bacha for sharing it πŸ€— πŸ€—

ur welcum beta πŸ€— πŸ˜† exactly she n sarwat are like best buddies 😳 and in morning shows they always come together nah lolz 😳 it was really very cute interview and she looked so nice here nah
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

ur welcum beta πŸ€— πŸ˜† exactly she n sarwat are like best buddies 😳 and in morning shows they always come together nah lolz 😳 it was really very cute interview and she looked so nice here nah

They have made 4 appearances together in the morning shows, If I am not wrong. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am glad they mentioned that Mera Naseeb was super hit, Exactly It was super cute interview baba
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Saw this pic somewhere, she looked so cute yar.

They have made 4 appearances together in the morning shows, If I am not wrong. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am glad they mentioned that Mera Naseeb was super hit, Exactly It was super cute interview baba

haww 4 ..i just remember 3 πŸ€” maybe im forgetting some 😳 Yes exactly she was superb in mera naseeb too n ppl recognise her frm tht show as well i love her smile yar

Saw this pic somewhere, she looked so cute yar.

supercutiee <33333
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

haww 4 ..i just remember 3 πŸ€” maybe im forgetting some 😳 Yes exactly she was superb in mera naseeb too n ppl recognise her frm tht show as well i love her smile yar

Actually 6 Morning appearancesπŸ˜† IOne is in Faisal's show, One in Shaista's and 3rd one is in Nida's show and 3 appearances in JPJ 😳 πŸ˜† Yes, for me she was the best thing in Mera Naseeb. Me too love her shy smile
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing this interview Moona and Shreyu! πŸ€— When it comes Sanam Saeed, it does not matter if things are old or new. 😳 It is a must watch for us anyway as she is our fav. πŸ˜† 😳
This interview is quite long, I will watch it another time. πŸ˜ƒ Keep rocking SMS! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Thanks a lot for sharing this interview Moona and Shreyu! πŸ€— When it comes Sanam Saeed, it does not matter if things are old or new. 😳 It is a must watch for us anyway as she is our fav. πŸ˜† 😳

This interview is quite long, I will watch it another time. πŸ˜ƒ Keep rocking SMS! πŸ˜†

SB πŸ€— you are most welcome 😳 exactly love reading and knowing abt her more n more whether its old or new πŸ˜†
aww sure ..watch it soon :D Hehe SMS forever πŸ˜† ❀️